Chapter Nine - Thank You Max

I had fun writing this chapter and I hope you enjoy reading it. I don't have college now until Thursday so I might have a surprise update later in the week.

Harry Goodwins :- Callum Young

Callum's POV

I was just out shopping when I saw a familiar form in the corner. Nows my chance.

"Well well what do we have here? Max Jones. Looks like the fun is just beginning."

He was looking at me like he was intimidated and too right he should be. I started to smirk when he suddenly backed away from me, I took one step closer towards him.

"Max, Max, Max. Don't back away from me. You know it'll bring you more trouble."

"Callum I don't know what you want but I'd appreciate it if you left me alone."

"And what are you going to do if I don't? Hmm? Fight me? Freddie's not here now you've got no protection."

"Please Callum just leave me alone."

"Oh you're begging I like that. Beg for me Max. You know you want to. Go on tell me what you really want. Tell me the truth."

"The truth is..."

"Yes come on say it."

"I want you to leave me alone."

"Oh wrong answer Max. Don't deny it that's not what you want is it?"

"Yes Callum it is. I want you to leave me alone."

"Max shut up. Shall I tell you what you want?"

"Why do you think that's not what I want?"

"Because I know it. You, Maxwell Jones, want me."

He looked at me shocked.

"No I really don't."

"Max don't lie, you never really wanted Freddie it was always me. You like it when I treat you rough, you like me and only me."

"No Callum stop. I don't I don't even want you to be in this town right now."

"You don't? Are you sure you don't want me in you? Because that is what you really want Max, you want me and you will say that you do if you know what's good for you."

"Callum stop. What is your problem? I'm with Freddie I'm happy with him."

I scowled at him, he was making me angry. I grabbed his arm tightly so that it would cause a bit of pain.

"Don't mention that b******. Can't you see Max, you belong to me. You're all mine. You will do whatever I say."

"Callum stop it. Get off me. I don't like you. You don't like me in fact you hate me."

"No Max I love you. You're the only one I want."

I pulled him closer to me, he was still struggling under my grip. I pulled him into my body and wrapped my arms around him, he was trying to push away I just held him closer.

"Let me go. Please Callum let me go."

"Max you want this, I love you so much I know how you want to be treated. I know how to make you feel good."

"No you don't if you did you'd let me go."

"Don't be stupid Max I can't let you go, you're mine. I want you Max I want your sweet virgin body. I know you love it when I treat you bad you love it just like you love me."

"Callum you're deluded to think that."

"Shut up Max you don't know. Here let me show you."

I grabbed his ass and kissed his neck I started nibbling. He tasted and smelt so good, my senses were becoming clouded when all of a sudden I felt something hard come into contact with my face, I stumbled backwards and fell to the floor. I brought my hand to my face and saw blood on my fingers, looking up I saw Max holding his fist with blood on it. He punched me.

"You punched me? YOU PUNCHED ME?!"

I roared as I grabbed his wrist but he moved it and I stumbled forwards. He was looking at me in shock. Then all of a sudden I heard Freddie.

"Max what's happening why does you hand have blood on it? Oh."

I felt his eyes on me. Then I felt Freddie tilting my head so he could look at the damage to my face.

"You did that?"

"Freddie I had to. He was assaulting me. I'm so sorry Freddie I never thought I could."

Neither did I Max, neither did I. Suddenly my head was dropped and I saw Freddie embracing Max.

"Don't apologise. He deserved it. What he's been putting us through."

I stood up and grabbed Freddie's arm and pulled him.

"Get off Max."

"Why should I?"

"He's mine you b******."

"Callum I punched you. I think that shows I'm not yours."

"Shut up Max stop lying. Please. Please just like me like I like you. Max please."

"Sorry Callum I can't. There is nothing about you I like you've been nothing but horrible to me and I can't even stand you."

"Yeah Callum f*** off."

Freddie's input ticked me off I swung for him but he caught my hand. Just then I slumped forward and started to cry.

"Why can't I just have this one thing? Why do you always have to have everything Freddie? Why? Why can't you love me Max? Why can't you see that I love you? All I ever wanted was you Max. Why can't you see that? I love you and I can't even have you because like usual Freddie has to steal everything I want or have. Can't you see he's the enemy? The trouble? He's the problem Max, he always has to have everything. He always has to be better than everyone. Always. Why does nobody else see that? Everyman gets his wish Max, where's mine? Where is my wish? Why does Freddie always get his? Why don't I get mine?"

"Max don't."

"Freddie he needs help."

"Just please don't Max."

"I'm only making sure he's alright."

I felt arms around me and my head landed on a shoulder as I cried. The smell of the person was amazing but I was in no state to do anything.

"There there Callum. Calm down."

"Max please stop he doesn't deserve it."

"Freddie everybody deserves help. Callum I think you need help from a professional. Stop crying ok, go get your nose seen to and speak to someone. Ok?"

I nodded my head.

"Anything for you Max."

I heard Freddie scowl then I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Listen closely Callum. Stay away from Max and me. Keep you own perverted fantasy to yourself. Move on."

Max and Freddie both released me. I stood up and looked at Max. I smiled and pulled him in for a hug. I whispered in his ear close enough so my lips grazed his skin.

"Thank you Max, I won't give up hope for me and you. See you later."

As I left I heard Freddie.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing."

Thank you Max. He could have dropped me in more s*** but he didn't. I don't know why but that made me feel like I had a chance, I felt an evil grin working its way onto my face. I shall have Max, if it's the last thing I do.

I feel like this chapter had some character development such as Max defending himself and Callum having a breakdown. But then again I think that no matter what Callum is still evil and he definitely has something up his sleeve but will he ruin the date?