How did the Umbrella Academy fall apart?
In 2006, the Umbrella Academy was a power house of vigilante justice, revered by the masses and ready to protect the world. Until it, like one of its members, faced a tragic and unexpected end.
This is the story of how the Umbrella Academy operated: the shared joys and sorrows experienced by its extraordinary teenage superheroes, who unwittingly lived their lives sheltered within its walls and stunted by its structure.
This is also the story of how the Umbrella Academy dissolved, and with it, the lives of those who survived.
- Chapter 1: The Academy
- Chapter 2: Birthday
- Chapter 3: Monorail Mayhem
- Chapter 4: Villainy at the Dam
- Chapter 5: Make-Believe
- Chapter 6: A Sheltered Shipment
- Chapter 7: São Paulo
- Chapter 8: Life under the umbrella
- Chapter 9: Final Exams and Christmas Time
- Chapter 10: Blood on Bourbon Street
- Chapter 11: Ben's Kittens
- Chapter 12: Institutional Rivalry
- Chapter 13: Zoo Heist
- Chapter 14: Ben's List
- Chapter 15: The Chaos Bandit Brothers
- Chapter 16: Plans for the Future
- Chapter 17: The Post-Master General
- Chapter 18: Ben
- Chapter 19: Diego
- Chapter 20: Allison
- Chapter 21: Klaus
- Chapter 22: Luther