They were never supposed to fall in love. In fact, they were probably never even supposed to meet. But life does that sometimes; it brings you someone who unexpectedly turns your world upside down.
For Ella, it all began on the last day of summer, in a small bakery on the edge of town. With three teenage boys, a plastic knife and a rocketship birthday cake.
lol I'm not dead guys
- Chapter 1: The Great Cake Robbery
- Chapter 2: You're That Girl Who Peed Her Pants!
- Chapter 3: Loud Lesbian Porn
- Chapter 4: But I Always Wear a Condom?
- Chapter 5: I'd Rather be Knocked Out by a Frying Pan
- Chapter 6: My Baby is Floating Away
- Chapter 7: Ella's Senior Year Bucket List
- Chapter 8: Get in Loser We're Going Shopping
- Chapter 9: The Two Ugly Stepsisters
- Chapter 10: Naked Mole-Rat
- Chapter 11: I Am a Gryffindor
- Chapter 12: Put Down The Meat Cleaver
- Chapter 13: Secret Mission From The Russian Mafia
- Chapter 14: Give Me Back My Mickey Mouse Panties
- Chapter 15: Luke's Big Bash
- Chapter 16: Do I Have To Snort Marijuana?
- Chapter 17: The Girl With The Green Hair
- Chapter 18: Luke It's Like 3a.m.
- Chapter 19: I Could Pass For A Hobo
- Chapter 20: A Long Night
- Chapter 21: Houston We May Have a Problem
- Chapter 22: Sweaty Luke or Shirtless Luke
- Chapter 23: You're Going to Need a Good Exorcist