Not too long. Not too short.
Just enough to gradually pick up the pieces of his life.
Just enough to push the painful memories of his past to the back of his mind.
Just enough to somewhat rebuild the walls that had come crashing down those last two agonizing years at Hogwarts.
Just enough to finally dull the ache that constantly plagued him whenever he saw emerald-green eyes and raven-black hair.
*I do not own Harry Potter. All Rights belong to JK Rowling.
Drarry / Post-Hogwarts / Angst / Some fluff / Smut (you've been warned!)
- Chapter One: Coffee, Tea, or Me?
- Chapter Two: And So It Begins Anew
- Chapter Three: The Git Who Disappeared
- Chapter Four: Denials and Obsessions
- Chapter Five: For Reasons Unknown
- Chapter Six: The Price He Pays...
- Chapter Seven: Grim Old Place
- Chapter Eight: Gone 'Round the Twist
- Chapter Nine: So Long, Lonesome
- Chapter Ten: Breathe In
- Chapter Eleven: Of Secrets and Vows
- Chapter Twelve: The Space Between
- Chapter Thirteen: Sang Impur
- Chapter Fourteen: Breakdown
- Chapter Fifteen: Medicine
- Chapter Sixteen: Good Morning
- Chapter Seventeen: Through the Haze