๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

By k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
One Heart
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom

1K 49 220
By k-kirstein

First of all so sorry if your afraid of these things I rode on one and h e l l. But ahem hot with him. Enjoy~
__________________________________

It was a very beautiful day in the living hell life today, surprisingly.

The bright orange and yellow burning sun was at its tip top peak in the sky. It was shining ever so bright, blinding enough so people underground even understood.

The sky was the same as always, not changing colors from the marvelous blue that always laid above with the mysterious clouds.

Clouds passed by and flew around looking like the most fragile thing in the entire universe, as if you could capture it inside a glass jar almost.

Little green leaves from the trees that were either fully bloomed and healthy or crunchy looking and halfway near death, were falling down still.

The green leaves did little twirls while following down on the concrete, only to be crushed by the quick pasted shoes of the busy people on the streets of early Japan time.

As much as the sidewalks were busy with people talking on their devices in a rush, there was traffic up every street way with every different brand of cars in each lane.

Honking and angry people flipping each other off, the red light wasn't working and it just kept blinking like a zombie apocalypse was nearing.

If anything did happen, you would for sure take one for the team with your new miserable life.

It was funny yet extra heartbreaking to believe that it was all on a close faithful day that you had walked into the store.

In your opinion the 11-seven store was already destroyed with the heart of the lonely workers and it peaked with the most annoying people at this moment period.

It was all because of your friend Nen that needed something, a chapstick for her stupid love life that she dragged you into the tangled mess.

Not just that, gravity had to be a thing in the universe and it just had to work at this moment.

And precisely at that moment your legs suddenly turned into a baby newborn giraffe and you fell back with a crash.

All on top of the dumb stack if cans that was going to change your life in exactly a few seconds.

Soon enough a tall skyscraper built lazy lavender haired sleep deprived male that you thought was the new and improved Satan of your generation was looking over you.

Dying was especially better than living in this burning trash whole that you were now going to call your job.

The sad new extra depressing life, worse than getting excited to step on a leaf and then you do so, but the crunch just didn't come.

Disappointment.

Like right now.

Your life was already horrible as it got with your bad grades and low in the love department.

Then the lavender haired male was teasing you more for being a new worker there, talk about mental in the head.

And he was your neighbor.

How fantastic.

"No no don't take my-my m-money I'm ah I'm poor. J-just a horse is fine, oh look there's a fairy." You we're still in your dream land drooling and holding your pillow tight.

The human mind was crazy, extremely difficult because it was fitting more things into your small brain.

"I like his purple hair, his hand is soft too. Mm I want- ah- cuddles." You held your pillow tight yawning.

"No no not work- I don't work no school today. Mm his tongue was long- AH!" You woke up from your dream with balls of sweat running down your face.

Let's just put it simply that in that dream you were getting a little too close and comfortable with the lavender haired male.

"Holy tater tot, what the hell was I even dreaming about in the first place? So my minds betraying me now." You groaned smashing your head into your pillow.

"Why was I even- Ugh this life is so annoying and it just started running up with chaos again." You groaned once more in frustration.

Your alarm suddenly rang by the close left of your nightstand like an annoying child.

"Shut up I'm already awake." You spoke to yourself slamming it to the floor.

What did that poor object ever do to you?

As if you had another alarm clock that wasn't so secret and much more irritating to you, several heavy pebbles hit your window from the outside.

"Can today like, not be hell? Wow such a funny joke early in the morning, it's always going to be fire on fire." You heavily sighed flipping your pillow over to the cooler side besides the scorching one.

Another thing hit your window, but this time instead of many it pounded like a huge rock.

"I swear to fucking god I'm either going to choke a bird or commit a murder." You angrily huffed and sprinted out of bed.

Walking to your window not giving a damn about your be head as you should, you opened the curtains.

Your eyes immediately bursted out from anger and from embarrassment seeing the view.

It was your new annoying neighbor, the one from your sleep.

Just up and poking out from every direction was his lavender hair.

Despite being far you saw his eye bags as if he didn't get an inch of sleep in the night, it was that terrible his black dark eye bags stole the show every time in his appearance.

That was the easy beginning as you saw his appearance like that from the start of yesterday, but the view oh it made you feel like you were lounging around in the hottest sauna.

His collar bone was strong as his neck cracked a bit into motion.

Then going down his arms were very muscular, some veins popping out from his arms going connected to his wrists and hands.

And the sight that you wished you didn't see but still couldn't help but enjoy, his rock hard six pack abs.

Out in the open.

Not just that, there was a v line that lead to the much lower area covered by his grey sweats that were practically already loose there.

And not that your eyes didn't drift right there but, there was a faint peak of what seemed to be his area rising.

On the other side in Shinsou's defense, he was staring at you first thing in the morning.

It was still weird because he was brushing his teeth in him room, like did he have a sink in there or something?

You were still angry that he woke you up with your alarm in the equal worst way possible.

From his open window you saw Shinsou leave his room, a smug look on his face as he turned to do so.

Then, you were met with his back.

One word, muscles.

He didn't look like the type to be fit, oh holy damn it sure was the most muscular back you've ever seen.

That was also the first bare back you had ever seen so again you weren't the one to talk about it.

Seconds later Shinsou came in again pushing his wild lavender hair out of his face.

This is why we can't have nice things in this world. Then my dirty mind has to come out from under its rock and ruin everything. You thought to yourself still seeing his abs.

Shinsou smirked to the side opening his window.

The breeze fell on his lavender hair making it puffy and messy again.

"So, is it a good morning for you or a bad one? You like the view?" Shinsou cupped his mouth a bit still with his smug look plastered on.

You rolled your eyes but refused to act vulnerable and not snap back, so like any smart women would do you also followed his motions and opened your window.

"It's definitely a bad one now that I need to fix my window with you as a neighbor and you woke me up. No I'm not enjoying the view." You glared at him trying to get the cold act towards across.

"Oh come on don't lie I know you are. If you come over it's only a few steps, you can see a lot more clumsy girl." Shinsou had decided to tease you so early.

"I know you want to, there's a clear red blush on your face or am I blind?" Shinsou added to his words again, making it even more hard to bare.

You were blushing like furious fire now that he mentioned it.

Underneath the window you clenched your fist and bit the inside of your cheek.

"I think you're diagnosed with idiot-o-tosis so learn Braille to help your blindness. Bye have a horrible day at work." You said closing your window with a very fake pulled smile.

Shinsou shrugged as still saw you there.

He still had tricks up his sleeve and smirked licking his lips, grazing his large hand over his half naked body.

"Alright then sexy I'll see you at work, get ready quick." Shinsou yelled so the whole neighborhood would practically hear.

Your ears burned from embarrassment and from the blush building up again and you shoved your curtains down.

"God if you don't do anything I'm going to shoot." You sighed in disappointment holding up your fingers to your head shaped like a gun.

When another pebble was thrown at your sad poor window.

"But before I'm going to die I'm going to take someone in with me in the afterlife!" You pulled your hair down trying to focus on the early morning.

Shinsou heard you seeing a slight silhouette and chuckling.

She's poor enough so that means she must not have the right transportation right? I'll say I'm right. Shinsou told himself also getting ready for the day.

___________

"Stupid shoe, if I was a dog I would have chewed you up already." You cursed to yourself slipping your shoe on and opening to door.

Only to reveal the tall sleep deprived male from earlier.

"And if I was a dog I would still be dominant." Shinsou smirked looking down at you in different clothing.

"Hardy har har I'm laughing so goddamn much right now." You said with a straight annoyed face.

"Thanks I should totally be a comedian huh?" Shinsou asked running his chin a bit.

"I'm not even going to ask why you're in my front steps. Most importantly why aren't you in your work uniform. Aren't you the best employee?" You asked with a snort in the end.

"Works done for the day, meaning that there's no work for today. So let's get going to school shall we?" Shinsou calmly stated with a yawn.

"Work no school yes? What?!" You screamed trying to hold it on softly by eating a bit of your hair, or just shoving it into your mouth to be more accurate.

"Yeah you heard me right. Hey I think I got a new nickname seeing you in that bra last night." Shinsou regularly stated.

You glared at him wanting to crush him with every ounce of energy you had.

"Can you not bring that up right now? I'm trying to take this off again because I wasn't notified." You said taking the apron off and fixing your shirt.

"Aw why, it's a really good one I think you'll like it. Sexy." Shinsou released the last part out of his mouth huskily.

You felt a blush pop onto your ears, but refused it from letting go to your cheeks all visible.

"Don't call me that. I will not tolerate that especially from you, such a jerk honestly." You rolled your eyes smacking your lips and locking your door.

Also pushing Shinsou out in the process.

"I see, I'll stick with clumsy girl for now. We'll work up to sexy." Shinsou simply said taking your wrist away from the now locked door.

"Hey!" You yelled at the start, but quickly shut up.

"Don't be shy to talk princess, I won't bite." Shinsou said with your faces inches apart.

He had the advantage of holding your wrist as your hand had shot your from surprise to his shoulder.

You felt the tingle of his hot breath lingering on your upper lip.

Your saliva caught up into your throat feeling that.

All coming from the much taller male in front of you.

The tongue he had flashed yesterday slightly gave the corner of your mouth a lick, almost like a cat drinking it's milk.

"H-hey!" You pushed him away still feeling the touch of his wet muscle lingering close by your lips.

"Oh the tiger stutters now. Okay then Y/n, think fast." Shinsou blurted out and your hands shot up in fear.

You felt the heavy item fall into your hands and opened your tightened eyes.

It was a bike helmet, a grey heavy motorcycle bike helmet.

"What is this? Want me to throw it?" You asked holding it with an annoyed tone, trying to block out the much earlier events.

"No I want you to put it on, you're poor you walk to school so why not have a ride on my baby." Shinsou smirked putting his black helmet on.

If anything it made his lavender hair calm and made him look hot.

"Your baby?" You asked seeing him pull out an expensive model of a motorcycle.

"My ride, unless you want me to call you baby while you ride me. How's that sound instead of me driving you to school?" Shinsou felt powerful with flirty words.

You rolled your eyes with a pink blush and put the slightly bigger helmet on your head.

"You don't even know what school I go to." You said with a smirk trying to be smug.

Shinsou didn't let you win.

"I'm sure I do, now get on just behind me." Shinsou was on his motorcycle already holding the gears in place.

You suddenly got scared seeing him turn it on and make that loud noise.

"I um I-I've never actually been on a motorcycle before." You stuttered nearing the monster.

Shinsou chuckled seeing your scared face.

"Don't get cold feet now baby. Just lift your leg over and sit down like you would on an amusement park ride or something. I won't move it." Shinsou said keeping it steady.

"Y-you promise?" You asked feeling your legs shake.

"I promise. Now hurry up." Shinsou said adjusting your helmet from his front seat.

"O-okay. D-don't let me fall." You stuttered lifting your leg over as he directed.

"I won't let you fall." Shinsou mumbled placing his large hand on your waist for extra help.

You felt safe with it there and were now located behind him on the motorcycle.

"Ha see I did it!" You smiled with much more confidence in your tone.

"Of course you did crybaby." Shinsou smirked seeing your eyebrows go angry from your helmet shield.

"I'm not a crybaby it was just a new thing." You blushed a bit feeling Shinsou's large hand move from your waist and onto the grip to drive the motorcycle.

"That's just the start." Shinsou smirked making the loud noise again.

Your heart jumped in your chest.

"Y-you do have a license for this right?" You asked seeing him getting ready to drive.

"Of course I do idiot. Now hold my waist tight so you don't fall off, and lean in close if you want." Shinsou was really feeling himself.

"Oh wow Mr. hotshot really proud now huh? No I won't hold your waist thank you very-" you couldn't finish, you felt like you wanted to faint.

"Alright then whatever you say. We'll hit the roads now then sexy." Shinsou fired up the motorcycle again leaving your driveway it was on.

"Idiot!" You yelled feeling your heart fly out of your chest.

You squeaked seeing the concrete move as you two went faster.

Feeling more scared then excited you finally held onto Shinsou's waist, tighter that he directed and leaned as close as you could.

Shinsou's breath hitched a bit feeling your sudden movement.

"Oh look a green light let's speed!" He yelled with adrenaline in his veins speeding up.

"NO!" You yelled again hugging him close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132 6 3
Childhood friends with an unhealthy and toxic obsession with each other! Reader is extremely manipulative and not such a good person, and her quirk i...
25.7K 859 50
"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {shoto todoroki x reader} โš ๏ธ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...
19.4K 543 16
๊’ฐ ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ ๊’ฑ ๏ธŽ โŒ— . . . 00. | ๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€๐‚ ๐๐”๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐„๐’ โ˜… ๏ฝก๏พŸ๏ฝฅ โ™ฑ โ”Š๏ธŽ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ!๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ แถœแต’แตแต–หกแต‰แต—แต‰แตˆ ยท แตสธ สฐแต‰สณแต’ แตƒแถœแตƒแตˆแต‰แตโฑแตƒ...
31.3K 994 19
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง