A Smooth Criminal

You've been hit by, if you dont know Micheal Jackson I- don't worry you are still loved. Let's make this plot thicken. Enjoy~
__________________________________

You didn't know what to do about Hitoshi.

If only you were actually him you would be the more reasonable type person speaking in his ear when the devil and angel fought on his shoulders.

You were also a stupid person, trying to confess after you did your damage on text.

That text was going to stay their for life unless Hitoshi had already deleted it from not caring about you anymore, he said he did but you never knew what could change in a matter of milliseconds.

Random people who pass by or come in the store could be a cereal killer, and you would never know.

Of course he would say no and push me away, he has every right to. You sighed internally while working at the cashier.

Even though the deal and weekend, Sunday midnight to Monday morning was to blame, school and work stopped for no one having problems.

It just added more conflicts and struggles that you would have to carry on your back.

I had to go and mess it up, imagine Y/n, we could've been dating Hitoshi right now and having so much more fun. You without knowing, suddenly gazed up to look at Hitoshi.

He was perfectly fine fixing the nuts along the trail mix aisle that shared company with the baking necessities.

Staring at Hitoshi now, it hurt truly. It poked a hole getting ready to get a size no one would be able to fix.

Hitoshi usually took glances at you, you're attention catching on each other's eyes for a while.

Then he would make the first move and waltz in your direction taking his flirtatious demeanor all the way to you.

Present time, he didn't look back not even once the whole entire time you were taking glances at him in the store.

What is wrong with me? He's probably going to think I'm the creepy stalker now, maybe I should just stop trying and move on. Your mind was anywhere but earth.

Thinking about him.

"Excuse me ma'am. Can I please have my receipt?" A kind man asked you with a smile, already holding the things he bought in a bag.

You shook your head and stopped staring at Hitoshi, reality crashing down again.

"I'm terribly sorry sir, here you go. Have a wonderful day." You gave your best happy smile with a wave of your hand like a magic wand.

"Likewise young lady." He shoved the little paper with value to him in the bag and flew out the store.

There wasn't much people in 11-seven, yet it was still lots who had covered and lined up in the only line that was open on cashier two.

Of course it was you, Neito was trying to throw all the rotten vegetables.

He was stabbing them with a fork, then gracefully juts setting them in a bag he would throw out back on to sell.

"Woah this ones so shiny I could see my beautiful reflection in it." Neito posed his face while holding up the tomato.

"But I'm not going to pay for free photo shoots even they are technically no money needed for the occasion, I'll still be broke." Neito launched the tomato back into where it belongs.

The blond boy smile contently to himself, getting a job easily done in a new time record.

He didn't want to work just yet, besides his brain couldn't suck that all in at once.