New Player: Neito 🍋

As promised, we're trying something else in this extra spicy last scenario! Art not mine, but imagine. Mature content. Enjoy~
__________________________________

The weekend rolled along, you didn't have emuch friends so whenever the chance came that you would do something with them, you wouldn't hesitate to ask for a day off.

There were so many possibilities that you could makeup or mimic with injured friend s that you found.

Ahem in this case it would be the friend great makes everything feeling long.

Neito Monoma.

"I bet I can steal Y/n away from you Hitoshi." Neito said with a smirk as he caught up with his friend.

You and Hitoshi had gone on a small little date, just to a few stores and places.

While you two did so you had found Neito along the way, he was shopping for god knows what.

He did say his fridge was empty but then again his smile read that he just purchased comething off the black market.

Neito totally would do that for a bomb type.

"No you can't and you will not, no one asked you to tag along with your shenanigans." Hitoshi sighed at his friend that he wanted to punch ever so badly.

All three of you now were at a clothing store, you had no clue that Neito was there due to the fact that you were changing in a fitting room.

"Well at least I found Y/n and that's all that matters, you're just that extra sucky prize that comes with the meal." Neito crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out at Hitoshi being dramatic again.

Your voice suddenly broke their slight bickering. "Hey Hitoshi are you ready to see how it looks? Why does this strap keep falling?" You didn't give him time to think and in that small amount of time you opened the door that was captivating everyone from seeing you.

"Holy fuck." Hitoshi and Neito whispered at the same time.

You wanted to act fancy for fun, putting on a dress fit for a royal ball even. It hugged your waist perfectly with a little slit all the way at the bottom. Only two thin statues were sitting there looking at you in the new outfit you were most definitely not going to buy.

"Oh hello Neito." You laughed seeing your friend there and waved.

"H-hey uh Y/n." Neito scratched his neck keeps negative thoughts away and smirked whistling at you.

"Wow Y/n you look extra hot!" Neito grinned staring at your very dressed body in a dress.

Your cheeks felt warm hearing him say sweet words.

"Too bad this is the first and time you will be seeing my girlfriend Y/n like this. Now Y/n, come here." Hitoshi stated smacking his leg.

"Huh what?" You made a confused face with knitted eyebrows hovering. "Come on sit on my lap, I want to see how you feel." Hitoshi smirked still taping on himself.

Your mouth felt dry and speechless.

"Aww no fair! Y/n sit on my lap!" Neito smiled patting down on his leg, despite having a cheery tone his words said that one born a sinner.

"No Neito thank- wait why would you say that?!" You tried to hold on your anger from screaming at the both of them and pulling their ears off.

Neito shrunk back down in the small seat he got when he tagged along, still with his legs spread open like Hitoshi's gestures.

You groaned and pulled your strap back up. One look at your bare shoulder was enough to make Hitoshi's actions speak louder than his words.

"Just to see if I'll buy it." Hitoshi smirked and snatched your waist in his strong arms, making you sit on his lap.