Making (Out) Monday

Notice the little lines ( ) there, yeah see that's why there's nothing happening right now, I just want to torture the anticipation. Enjoy~
_________________________________

Life, was cursing like an old automobile in the beach, driving by calmly.

Before a hurricane suddenly happened as it was easier to describe it that way. A grey humid ness filled the world including on that open roofed car that was just trying to survive.

Things didn't go as planned to try and survive.

As a tornado stepped in, already crushing the many statues and picking up leaves on the road headed for the innocent automobile that thought it was going to be peaceful.

That wasn't the case. As the very weird yet wise Neito once said, Murder is a question, but violence is an answer.

He was bold to finish presenting the project off like that with those kinds of words, the English teacher didn't understand him.

Still sticking the knots together you all earned an A. For the first time in forever you did something right.

Not with this hurricane and tornado in your life though, there was no warning that it would soon add up to be a huge fuss. You would deal with it obviously.

To make matters worse, as soon as the automobile thought it was going to escape the wrath of Mother Nature and continue on with a will to live, something else came in.

An insane amount of yellow colored like lightning, tying up the scenario and fixing it all with a minor disastrous bruise.

The bruise was that all the electrical lighting, went into the automobile. Killing the person inside as the automobile quietly drove away on its own.

There was a plot twist to this price pay. The car was represented as your life going down the path that you ordered it to go on.

Seeing it normal at first, but as people suggested things and you not having a brain agreed, it led to problems.

Surprise yay how fun.

And how did that life of yours end up? Killed with no mercy as your choices led differently.

You wouldn't be killed so easily yet, maybe with all the things you thought you had like confidence down the drain.

Shinsou in the meantime, he was just described as enjoying a nice little stroll in a helicopter ride.

All the flying up in the sky practically above the heavens all in a wonderful scenery.

As the disaster below you kept creating and building up to be more. Giving it more pazzaz he smiled to himself looking at the horrid face of yours closer with binoculars.

After that deal you made with him, it was hard to say if life was just gazing up for you. There were going to be some ups and downs.

For Shinsou, it was going to be an endless awesome hell of a roller coaster ride.

"Hey Neito, did we run out of this stocked ice cream?" You exclaimed checking the boxes supplies that were brought last week.

You were supposed to stock up last week, but it was just too eventful.

"Good thing none of this is expired, or maybe not looking expired. Disgusting." You saw the spoiled milk by three days knowing it reeked inside.

Still, pushing it into the freezer because it wasn't your problem.

"Um no that ice cream pack had been empty! I think we're getting new supplies today in about an hour or two so don't worry about it my lovely Y/n!" Neito laughed waving it off while fixing the candy section.