Creepypasta Lemons And Onesho...

By SoullessArtist

Lemons and various creepypasta oneshots. More

Requests Closed
Jeff the Killer x Winged Reader
Jeff x Winged Reader(revamped)
Slenderman x Proxy Reader
BEN Drowned x Glitch Reader
Jane the Killer x Vampire Fem Reader
Trendorman x Witch Reader(P1)
Trendorman x Witch Reader(P2)
Splendorman x Enchantress Reader
Jason the Toymaker x Reader
Eyeless Jack x Werewolf Reader
Lulu x Devil Fem Reader
Herobrine X Metahuman Reader
Sexual Offenderman x Siren Reader
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Part 2
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Update
Ticci Toby x Witch Reader - Part 3
Puppeteer x Vampire Reader
Slenderwoman x Proxy Fem Reader
BEN Drowned x Reader
Slenderman x Reader
Clockwork x Fem Reader
Lulu x Reader
Yandere Hoodi and Masky x Reader
Eyeless Jack x Blind Reader
Masky x Proxy Reader pt 1
Jason x Reader x Candypop
Eyeless Jack x Angel Reader

Evil x Reader

1.9K 18 3
By SoullessArtist

A request from Tokyo_Tok_yo. Thank you for this. I had to do a lot of digging, as it isn't a common or well-known character, but it was interesting and led me to find a brand new artist with comics I can read! The creator, from what I could tell, is Chibi-Works on DeviantArt. I'm sorry if I get anything wrong and please correct me when necessary. Anyways, here's the lemon.

You plod through the snow towards the towering tree-like house. It's not that you want to see this little shit, but you don't have much of a choice. He did donate some of his, ah, supplies for your cause a while back, so you owe him this basic request. Course, you also don't know how basic his request is.

Slenderman called you into the living room, holding out the phone to you. It'd been Evil, calling for you to come and do him a favor. Naturally, he'd refused to give straight answers on said request.

The door creeks open, revealing a tall room with towering bookshelves packed full of thick volumes and small jars of heads and blood and questionable blobs of mass that look radioactive. Evil is balancing on a precarious pile of boxes and books, putting away a smaller stack of volumes when he looks down. His smile is plastered over his black face, his blond hair falling neatly around his head. His grin widens when he sees you.

"Ah! Good, you're here. Sit. Have some tea. I'll be down in a minute." He gestures to a table with his overly-large sleeve.

You sit, pulling the steaming cup to you and examing it's contents. Licking it, you spit it out again as it tastes sickly sweet, so you set it down and push it away. A sure sign it was poisoned or drugged. Soon, the short being comes down and sits next to you.

He takes a drink, not saying anything, so you prompt him. "What's this favor you insisted I do?" You demand, leaning back in your chair. It's obviously not cleaning. He hasn't done that in years. Not with his collection, anyways.

He snickers that strange snicker he has. "Be patient." He notices your cup and frowns. "What's wrong with your tea?"

You scoff. "I don't drink or eat anything that's that sweet."

Still frowning, he takes a small sip of the cup and shrugs. "Well, more for me."

You only roll your eyes when he downs that cup too. He gets up and takes your hand, leading you to a ladder, up a tall shelf, and over the edge. There's a cavern in the wall where a mattress and large, fluffy blankets are nestled. His bed. It's strange, you'd never really though about where he slept--if at all.

You look at him questioningly, to which he giggles. "Lay down, now." You don't move, a vague idea of what his 'favor' entails--along with a million questions of the functionality of it and why you. He smirks. "You're not scared. Are you?"

Your face heats up. "N-no! I just... Wasn't expecting... This." You mutter, sort of cringing away from the bed.

He's still giggling. "Don't worry. It's perfectly safe with me. And I promise I'll be gentle." He hums, dancing over to you, taking your chin in his hand through his sweater. His hair covers his eyes, if he has any, and his sweater covers most of his flesh, if he has any of that either. "Just lay down."

You bite your tongue, the pain snapping you awake. You owed him a lot. And this would definitely handle the debt. So why the hell not? It might be fun. Coming to the conclusion, you reluctantly crawl into his bed and lay down, hands rest behind your head.

The cave is tall enough for him to stand at full height in, so he steps up next to you and looks down. He giggles at the sight of your slightly sprawled form before sucking his arms into his sweater and pushing it off.

Underneath, to your surprise, is the build of an average, super thin, human man. The blackness encompasses his legs and arms up to their joints. His entire torso is human flesh, down to his hips and everything in between his legs. His arms are thin, his fingers clawed slightly, much like his legs. His smile grows at the sight of your likely deep-red blush by now.

Because your eyes have landed on the thing between his legs. Proportionately slightly large for his body, slightly thin and longer then a typical humans. And slowly starting to stiffen.

He kneels down and covers your eyes. "No more peeking." He giggles.

You have to bite your lip and force your eyes to stay shut. You feel his cool hands on your navel, pushing your shirt up, up, up over your breasts. You move to sit up and let him take it off, but he pins you down with more strength then you'd thought he had, and sits on your waist. You can feel his length against your stomach.

"I'll tell you when to move." His voice is rapt in lust and hunger, deeper then before, though not by much.

His chilled claws trail a thin line down your navel and up, making you shiver. He giggles at your reaction. You feel him bend until his warm breath is caressing the skin of your chest. His lips press into the center of your torso, his claws slowly ripping the sides of your bra until it loosens. Pulling it free, he kisses up your chest to your collar bone.

Every action he takes is careful, monitored and slow. Almost gentle. He lifts you from the nape of your neck, taking the shirt off and tossing it to the corner. Leaving you entirely exposed to his view. You fight every urge to curl on your side and hide, knowing he won't like it.

This is a debt being paid. This is a debt being paid. You repeat in your head as he bends again, licking from your bud to your collar bone. His breath is warm, yet his touch is cool. The contrast is thrilling.

Then he's gone. For a moment, you wonder if that's all he wanted, before his knees come on either side of your chest, almost to your arms.

"Open your eyes." He commands, to which you oblige.

He's leaning against the wall behind you for support, his dick already hard, and his grin wicked with power and thirst. He wants to get blowed.

Shit.

"You're so talented. We've barely done a thing, and look at me." He grins wider, if at all possible, and shakes his hips so his dick flops down and hits your nose a little. "You know what to do."

He doesn't look away as you shakily take him by the base, point him down and lick the slit on his head. He sighs, resting his forehead in the wall so he's no longer looking down. You lick him again, this time pausing to press your tongue into him harder. A low noise in the back of his neck rumbles through his small frame, showing his appreciation for your actions.

You take his head in your mouth, licking him again, hollow your cheeks and plunge him deep into your throat. His head is rubbing the back of your throat when he groans, a hand fisting in your hair. Pulling up, your tongue pressed tight to his shaft, you keep your teeth in careful check. Bobbing up and down half way a few times before deep throating again, you build a stready rhythm. It's not long before he's groaning with every movement, his volume slowly increasing until he twitches into your cheek. You're about to deep throat again when his hand stops you. He pets you as he pulls out, smiling a more relaxed, yet more insane and wild grin. then before.

"You're good at this. So I'll reward you." He states in a sing-song voice, his hand trailing down your temple, jaw and to the tip of your chin, where he holds you fast to catch your lips in a kiss. It's not deep, but the hunger is there, balancing precariously on the edge of ravenous.

He pulls away slightly, sliding himself down and kisses you again, deeper, full of passion. Of craving and desire. Without hesitation, you press into him in return. He pulls back again, sitting up and carefully clawing off your pants. He throws them away with your bra, underwear soon joining them. This is the first you've considered how turned on you are, having previously been occupied with his dick. Now that you notice, you're dripping onto his sheets. And he's loving it.

His claw runs lightly up your center, looking at you as his other hand spreads your legs. "Do you want me to please you too, little (Y/n)?" He coos, flicking your clit. You bite your lip, your legs spasming. You only nod, not wanting to let out the whimper building in your throat. "Hm? I can't hear you."

You let out the whine, "Please, please don't leave me so damn tight." You plead, to which he grins triumphantly.

You can feel his gaze raking over your body again, taking in the expanse of your flesh, sprawled and vulnerable, keening to his every movement and word, begging for attention and care. Begging for his merciless love and ravaging.

Finally, his claw dips deep into your flower, the tip brushing such sensitive flesh you moan outright. He giggles, dragging his finger out as it presses into your walls. You clench around the small thing, praying he won't keep teasing like he is. As he pushes in, a second finger, a second claw, is dragging with it. His pumps are slow and agonizing, each brush of his chilled flesh making you whimper and whine. He pulls out completely, licking his fingers clean before bending over between you legs.

Grinning up at you, he pushes himself in. It tingles, his size pressing your walls wide, making your groan out into the silent room. You're only vaguely aware of the echo as he starts grinding, his mouth clamping around your perked bud. Your hands wind through his blond hair, moaning as he slowly picks up his pace. Sending shivers through you with every thrust, he's got knots forming inside you in minutes. He groans as you clench around him, biting your mound to keep from getting louder.

He hits your g-spot, making you whine high and free. You feel him smirk into your chest, adjusting his hips and hitting there again. Soon, your high on the ecstasy of his body, rocking back and forth as his weight presses into you, his dick twitching against your walls making your clamp yourself around him.

His voice escalates with yours, his once careful movements become sloppy as he pounds his high deeper into you. You don't stop yourself from flooding him with your juices. He pulls out with a sudden jolt, cuming with a deep, hard moan ripping from his lips. His seed sprays your stomach in sticky, dark gray color. His tip is rubbing against you fold as he rides out the ecstatic high with you.

You manage to float back to your body, panting and sticky with sweat. His forehead is pressed between your breasts, his chest rising and falling as he works his own path back to his body and reality.

You know he's awake again when he starts giggling. This time, you join. The ridiculousness of what you've just done is beyond you on an infinite level.

"This favor was very helpful." He manages, kissing you lightly on the chest. "I may need assistance in the future."

You force yourself to calm enough to get out words. "I think I can manage this."

You lay there with him, unmoving, until you think you can stand steadily. And then you realise you only have a shirt, are still covered in cum and sweat, and the entire situation is blindingly obvious to anyone with sight.

He passes you a dress slightly above your size and definitely not your style, but you don't object. Thanking him, you leave without another word. On return, Jeff notices the change and immediately starts harassing you for answers to his questions. Even through the bathroom door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 387 13
Just a bunch of killers and survivors x reader oneshots and short stories :) (Mostly legion, ngl)
46.7K 869 24
A bunch of Matchablossom one-shots. Includes: Fluff~🌸 Lime~🍏 Angst~☁️ Lemon~πŸ‹ If you have any requests feel free to comment.
231K 3.5K 20
this will be a range of creepypastas x male reader one shots or fluff and shit like that.
22.2K 288 11
:*: π‘Šπ‘’π‘™π‘π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘‘π‘œ πΎπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘–π‘˜π‘Ž π‘₯ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘π‘ Β·:*Β·Β°β˜…*γ€€ π‘‡β„Žπ‘–π‘  𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Žπ‘–π‘› -𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑓 -π‘Žπ‘›π‘”π‘ π‘‘ -π‘™π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘›...