Wolfstar oneshots

By Fangirl1333

‼️COVER ART IS NOT MINE‼️ PLEASE TELL ME THE ARTIST SO I CAN CREDIT‼️ Wolfstar stories that I come up with! R... More

I was born sick but i love you (re-edited)
I've never loved anyone more
I want everything with you
I just want you to be happy
I'm sorry i didn't say this before
There's no place i'd rather be
4 times Remus gets Sirius flustered + the one time it was the other way around
Just let me love you
The yule ball au! that no one asked for
The royal au!
The one where james and peter ship it
Sirius and Remus get the life they deserve
I never meant to hurt you
Anything for you
Nothing in this world will ever make me leave you
The one where Sirius' family was pissed off
The one where sirius proved a point and then some
Give me a chance
We have now
The one where Sirius gets drunk and well, truth will out.
The Hospital Au!
The one where Sirius is smitten.
If you'll have me
The one where james looses a bet
Pov: You watch wolfstar's relationship develop
The one where james and lily ship it
The aftermath
The recovery (or alternatively, the Aftermath part 2!)
The conclusion (or alternatively, the aftermath part 3!)
The star falls for the moon
Falling, fallen
The one where James gets the boy
Sirius Black Headcannons!
Le langage de l'amour
Remus lupin headcannons!
3 times it was an accident + the one time it was on purpose
Wolfstar drabbles
It's the little moments that matter.
Best friend's brother (jegulus)
I want to be with you, in all ways.
Wolfstar drabbles 2
I would move the earth for you
I'll protect you
Rising into love
Heart full of stars
When love hurts so good
Jealousy has it's benefits; when you're Sirius black that is.
I think you're so good and i'm nothing like you (Jegulus)
Wolfstar Headcanons
The second trial
Announcement!!
I will always love you
The story; but with a happy ending
Wolfstar drabbles 3
It was all yellow
The one where Remus and Sirius say everything; without saying anything at all
The moon and the stars
In the matter of earth shattering
Silver and Gold
Brutal
The moon is beautiful, isn't it?
wolfstar drabbles 4
Can i have this dance?
Enough for you
Carpe diem
Heart full of sunlight
To capture a heart
Like real people do
Picture frames
Cloaked heart
Calm before the storm
Jealousy (illusion)
The one where Sirius>
The first date
Closets, pranks and falling hearts
Love, Eternal
The quiet yearning (of loving your best friend.)
To have (or not ?)
Desperation and deliberation
The one where James plans a wedding
Tracing his face
Art, cold coffee and the internal yelling of a pinning heart.
Ego non nocuerunt tibi
Pottery classes
I thee wed
I wanna be yours
Half a heart
Dear diary, i met a boy
Cariad
Figuring things out
A christmas special (2021 version)
Only the brave
Wolfstar drabbles 5
The beauty of the mundane
Too young (Two ghosts)
Let it snow
Why?
Quit playing games with my heart
Comforting nights (spent with the one you love)

A christmas special!

8.8K 221 243
By Fangirl1333

This oneshot is dedicated to DerpyMcMerky

Sirius was sitting in the common room watching as Remus re-read his copy of the hobbit. The marauders had stayed over Christmas break as the full moon that year fell over the 23rd of December. Peter and James had stayed until lunchtime but were called home on short notice, so now Remus and Sirius had the common room to themselves.

It was the perfect setting for Sirius to man up and confess his love but he was scared. Honestly, he'd been pinning over the lad for 2 years! This shouldn't be as hard as it is for him to come out and just say "Moony, I'm madly in love with you. Date me".

With a dramatic sigh, he got up and tapped Remus on his wrist. Remus looked up with a quizzical expression on his face.

"Moony, I need you to come with me"

Remus raised an eyebrow (a habit that he'd picked up from Sirius and he felt himself fall a little more)

"Where?"

"I don't know, I just want to walk with you"

"Are you okay pads?"

"Yes moony I'm perfectly fine. Walk with me?"

"Okay"

Remus got up and put a bookmark to keep his page then turned to Sirius and they walked out of the portait hole together.

As they walked the halls aimlessly together, Sirius couldn't stop himself from staring at his friend. Remus was by all definitions—- absolutely gorgeous. His sandy blonde messy hair, his amber eyes, the little scar over his nose, his tall stature, even the way he walked! Sirius had never seen a man more beautiful in his life (and that includes himself!)

Remus turned to him and he looked away blushing madly.

"Why are you staring at me pads?"

"You look gorgeous"

Remus flushed a beautiful dark red and Sirius couldn't even bring himself to be embarrassed about how blunt he was being.

"N-no I don't, shut up" Remus said as he cast his blushing face to the ground.

Sirius pursed his lips. He knew Remus was insecure and even more so on days like this after the moon where he'd most likely given himself new scars. This caused him to always say things like this to Remus but the boy always assumed he was joking and never thought much into it. (He never was of course but it meant Remus wasn't questioning anything so he went with it.)

Sirius wrapped his fingers around Remus' wrist to stop him from continuing to walk.

"No moony, I'm being serious—-pun not intended this time— you look absolutely gorgeous" Sirius said with a small smile on his face.

Remus bit his lip and turned away from Sirius feeling his heart flutter. Sirius had to stop saying things like this. Giving him false hope that he could ever be worthy of the mans affections. He knew he wasn't.

Sirius pulled his hand away and they continued walking in slightly uncomfortable silence.

Sirius was going over different ways to confess in his head. Then it struck him! We'll sneak into the kitchen and get hot chocolate! That way he'll be so calm and happy that he'll be nice when he rejects me. Or doesn't buy that's unlikely.

"So have you got a clue of where we're going now?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. We're going to the kitchens and getting hot chocolate"

Remus' mouth lifted into what Sirius swore was a fond smile. Which admittedly gave him new hope that this wouldn't go as badly as he thought.

Remus tickled the pear and they walked into the kitchens causing the crowd of tiny houselves to come to a stop.

"Mr Lupin and Black! What can Binky get for you sirs?" One houself asked

"Hello Binky, can you get me and Sirius got chocolate please? With marshmallows?" Remus asked giving  Binky a polite smile

"Binky can do that for you!" The elf said and scrambled away.

Remus and Sirius sat on the small couch in the common room closer than needed. Sirius was trying not to get lost in the way the fires in the room set a glow over Remus and made his eyes sparkle like golden gems in direct sunlight. It almost made him confess there and then.

Luckily, Binky came with their drinks and stopped him from saying anything at the wrong moment.

They spent the next half an hour laughing and joking about things that had happened in their last six years of Hogwarts and Sirius couldn't help thinking about how easy this all was. He wondered if that'd go away after his confession. If they were lovers, would it be as easy to pull Remus in and kiss him until their lips were red and swollen? Or if he got rejected would it be easy for them to slip back into their laughter and long conversation? Was he about to ruin all they had built?

Remus and Sirius were walking back to their common room with the ghost of laughter still etched on their faces when Sirius spotted a mistletoe close to them and grabbed Remus wrist to make him stop.  He had to do this now. If it went well, he'd get to kiss Remus under the mistletoe like he'd always wanted. If it didn't —- well, he'd cross that bridge when he gets to it.

"Moony, I have a confession to make." Sirius said looking deeply into his friends eyes.

Although his voice was sturdy and confidently, his fingers were playing with the zip on his leather jacket. His nervous habit.

Remus turned and gave him his full attention with a nod of the head urging him to continue.

"I um well I, uh fuck. I had this speech all memorized and everything but now I can't even remember! I'll just wing it. Remus. I have fallen in love with you. It was inevitable really, it was bound to happen after you punched snape in third year for calling me a spoilt brat. I'm sorry if this um offends you or makes you uncomfortable, I just thought you should know. Incase you feel the same. Which by the way you're not obligated to do, it's perfectly alright if the feelings are not mutua-"

Sirius was cut off in his rant by Remus placing his hand on Sirius' shoulder and squeezing.

"Sirius. Of course the feelings are mutual, but nothing can ever come of this" Remus said willing his voice not to break.

Sirius heart ached. Why did Remus not want to be with him?

"Why?"

"Because I'm not worth your love Sirius"

Sirius' heart broke in his chest. He can't have the love of his life thinking this way!

He placed a hand on Remus chest directly on his heart.

"No moony, I'm not worthy of yours. You have a beautiful heart Remus, I know I don't deserve to but if you'd let me, i'd love to take care of it"

Remus' eyes welled up with tears. Sirius was truly more than he deserved but he knew no one could love Sirius more than he. So he'll take this chance.

Remus put his hand on Sirius' heart in return.

"Only if I get to take care of yours"

They both started laughing and let their hands drop. Sirius put his forehead on Remus' chest and Remus placed his hand on the back of Sirius' neck.

"Merlin we're a bunch of saps aren't we?" Sirius said chuckling softly.

"Yeah we are"

Remus pulled back and they stared into each other's eyes, relishing the feel of what they had now.

Sirius grabbed Remus' hand and pulled him under the mistletoe causing Remus to shake his head fondly.

"You know it would be a crime to disrespect tradition wouldn't it moony? Wow never thought I'd say that" Sirius said with a cheeky smile on his face.

Remus grinned and put his hand on the back of Sirius' neck again pulling him into a deep kiss. Sirius put his remaining hand on his now lovers waist and pulled him closer.

They pulled away and smiled fondly at each other.

"Merry Christmas moony"

"Merry Christmas love"

Then Sirius pulled him into another kiss.

******

Around the corner McGonagall turned and saw the boys kissing. She smirked proudly. It seemed Albus owed her 20 galleons.

___________

This ones for my most dedicated reader! Thank you so much for always voting and commenting! You're always here within the first ten minutes of me posting and it always makes my day!

I hope this wasn't too cheesy (apparently I'm a fucking sap and i project that in my oneshots lfmao.)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and holiday.

I love you all!

I hope I didn't disappoint you with this one!DerpyMcMerky  )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 24.1K 20
Darby Kale is not the nicest person. He never has been. Why? Well, it all comes down to his height. Being a five foot nothing guy is hard. Especially...
102K 1.5K 11
My first Geralt of Rivia fanfiction! (It's also a spin on my first GOT story) A Game of Thrones x The Witcher Crossover (AU) ©2020 by Sofia!
148K 3.7K 199
oneshots wolfstar i PROMISE my writing gets better as the oneshots go on mostly fluff some angst 🏳️‍⚧️ = transgender/non-binary sirius/ remus a lot...
29K 480 23
Since you all enjoyed my Jegulus one shots I thought I'd give Sirius and Remus some time to shine!!