Greatest Pleasure

By bre_anna02

Call it obsession, call it possessive. She was mine first so that gives me all rights to her no matter what a... More

Lalala
one - reminiscing
two - hills
three - out of reach
four - past lives
six - relive
seven - tingling
eight - worldwide
nine - reality
ten - crown apple vibes
eleven - mild
twelve - burningπŸ”₯
thirteen - πŸ”₯ flaming πŸ”₯
fourteen - words.
fifteen - torture
sixteen - mirror
seventeen - bogus
eighteen - bond
nineteen - searching
twenty - bad news
twenty-one - paast
twenty two - open eyes.
twenty-three - here
twenty-four - cries
twenty five - nope
twenty six - mess up
twenty seven - face
twenty eight - told you
twenty nine - cloudy
thirty - smoke
thirty one - take down
thirty two - black
thirty three - timing
thirty four - after
thirty five - green
thirty six - familiar
thirty seven - white sheets
thirty eight - light rain
thirty nine - back step
fourty - yellow rope part one
fourty one - yellow rope part two
fourty two - glasses
fourty three - run away
fourty four - grass
fourty five - unseen
fourty six - plans
fourty seven - coming
fourty eight - haven
fourty nine - I DO's πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
second book.
fifty - honeymoon
AUTHORS NOTE
one - reminiscing
two - hills
three - out of reach
four - past lives
five - understanding
six - relive

five - understanding

106K 2.5K 2.1K
By bre_anna02

Kadens pov

I watch as her eyes shine with surprise that I own this restaurant. I love the way her skin glows and the way her cheeks flush pink.

My Princessa. Mine.mine.mine.mine.

The waiter comes and takes our drink order and she surprises me by ordering a tequila.

"I didn't take you for a hard liquor type."

She shrugs. "I drink everything besides corona, bud light, pretty much no to all beer. But I do like mikes hard."

I smile at her before ordering a tequila for myself.

She scans over the menu and I watch as her eye brows scrunch together as she tries to concentrate. She pulls her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I ask her the question I already knew the answer to but I am trying to calm the twitching in my pants. I want to reach over and pull that lip out of her teeth but I fight against that.

She looks up from her menu and smiles. "Nope, I never had one."

Thank goodness because he would of came up missing. I can check that off of my list.

"What about you? Any crazy girls I should know about?"

I smile. If you only knew that I've been saving myself for you.

"No Princessa. I am single."

Her eyes grow with shock and relief. "How can someone like you not be in a relationship?"

"Someone like me?" I ask confused.

She nods. "Well, you are definitely attractive."

I was hoping you would say that.

"How am I attractive Princessa?" I need to hear why she thinks that.

I watch her cheeks flush. They turn to a dark red and she bites on her lip before licking them and biting them again. I watch her breathing heavy as she takes a big drink of her tequila.

I reach across the table and grab her hand. It's sweaty.

Aww, I make my baby nervous.

"For starters, your curly hair but I really wish you wouldn't run your hands through it because it ruins your perfect curls."

Bad habit of mine. I run my hands through my hair for multiple reasons. "Anything else?"

She nods. "Your dimples. Even when you talk, they show. They are a winner by themselves."

I smile making sure to show them to her. I feel as her hand is getting sweatier and sweatier. I lace my fingers through hers. If her hand sweats anymore, it will slip out of my grip.

"Your full lips. They look like a soft pillow. I could only imagine the things you could do with those lips."

She smacks her head and sighs. "I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. I'm nervous and I shouldn't be drinking but I can't seem to put it down." She giggles taking another drink.

I smile and lick my lips.

Ask me to show you what they could do, I'll show you Princessa.

She looks me straight in the eyes and I watch how serious hers are. "Let's not forget why I fell for you in the first place. Your beautiful sapphire blues are what has trapped me since day one. They aren't normal blue. Not for an eye color but they are so beautiful." She shakes her head and takes another drink. "You looked like you walked out of Volge magazine. It's ridiculous!"

I shake my head as I watch her slowly have a panic attack over the words that are flowing out of her mouth.

I look up when I see the waiter coming to refill our drinks.

"Are you ready to order Sir?" He asked looking towards the table.

I look towards Stormi and she grabs the menu and searches before looking at the waiter.

"Can I have the steak, medium rare with grilled onions on top. I would like macaroni and loaded mash potatoes for my sides. Also instead of a side salad, could I get extra macaroni?"

I stare at her amazed. I absolutely love a girl that can eat and isn't afraid to say she's hungry.

She smiles at me as she sips on her drink.

I order the salmon and tell the waiter to bring a pitcher of water. He nods and quickly turns around.

"I can't believe you are eating the fish." She says with a disgusting look on her face.

"Why's that baby?" I ask playful.

She hides her smile with her glass. "Because your breath is going to smell like a whore house."

I spit out my tequila and stare at her with the most shocked expression before I start to chuckle.

"I think that wouldn't be the case with tuna."

She shrugs. "It's all fish to me."

She giggles a few more seconds before wiping her eyes.

"You aren't going to say anything about my body or my new language I learned?"

Her eyes examine my body. "I can't say anything about it with your clothes on. But you have gotten taller than before. What are you? 6foot?"

I shake my head. "Close. 6'3."

She nods and studies my face. "New language?"

"Bebé de nuevo idioma.  Eres absolutamente hermosa."
(Translation: New Language baby. You are absolutely beautiful.)

I feel her body tense up as she sits up straight.

"You got tattoos, didn't you?"

I nod.

"You remembered my dream guy from when I was a kid......To bad I changed my idea of a man." She shrugs taking a drink.

I feel my jaw hitting the floor and scraping across the hard floors. How did I not think that?

I was so motivated to follow the dreams of my six year old love, I didn't even think about what she could want now.

I look up from the table when I hear her laughing. "Damn, I got you good cuddles." She leans across the table and closes my mouth. "My dream guy sixteen years ago is my dream guy now."

Damn, she got me good.

She sits down and takes a big drink of the water the waiter poured.

"But my perfect dream guy also has to have a great personality, sense of humor, funny, protective, and of course he has to be great in bed."

I slowly lick my lip as I grip my fist underneath the table.

How many men have been with what's mine? How many men am I going to have to put a bullet in?

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" I ask her through gritted teeth.

"How old was you?" She turned it back to me.

I grab her hand again and lace my fingers through hers. "I have gotten a few blowjob's before Princessa but I haven't done that yet."

"WHAT!!!" She yells before looking around. "What!!!?" She whispers leaning towards me.

I stare at her and put her curl behind her ear. "My mom always told me no girl wants a man who slept with everyone so I just haven't done it. Between work and everything, I don't have time or effort anyways. Honestly, I've been waiting for my missing piece."

She takes a few minutes to process what I just said before she gives me a small smile. "I haven't done it either. I haven't done anything honestly."

Thank you Jesus!!! That just took a few more things off my to-do list since I don't have to hunt down the men who have touched my baby!

Definitely going to have to visit a church for God answering not just one but two of my prayers.

The first one was sending me my angel.

Second one was sending her pure like me.

None of us will have any insecurities since we haven't experienced it with someone else.

Now comes the hardest part...making her fall in love with me and becoming my wife.

The waitress brings us our food and I look down at my salmon a whole different way. Stormi smiles and puts something in my hand before she pulls hers away and grabs her fork. I look down and roll my eyes when I see she put a whole bottle of mints in my hand.

"For later...you might need the whole bottle." She giggles.

I could probably kiss that goodnight kiss goodbye now... Great -__-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 10.5K 38
"I'm leaving." "You can run, you can hide, but in the end, I will always find you." ... ...
182K 6.2K 51
Continuation of Greatest Pleasure. This is going to have all three of them in it but it's mainly going to focus on Romeo! Hope you all enjoy it jus...
2.3M 199K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
7.1M 177K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...