Minecraft Songs of War Season...

Von ZilladonPrime

( here is your sequel. now i may cut this into smaller books to avoid the 30 chapter book from last time and... Mehr

Aftermath (Senn)
In the End ( Abbigal)
Big Mistake (Ataraxia)
Promoting a Story
Intention and Prisoners (Authulilia and Galleous)
The Vault (main group) (Draft)
Voting for a chapter
1K
New additional characters (not a chapter)
art commissions

Additional characters

151 2 18
Von ZilladonPrime

It isn't fair that my sisters and my Songs of War OC's are in it, so I decided a Christmas treat to all my viewers:
Would you like your OC to appear and play a certain role in my story?
Please submit a picture of your OC, its name, favourite pet and preferred weapon of choice, perhaps a song if it's an Ardonian.
Please Submit in the comment section below and I will add you. You will also get to pick a role of what you want your OC to play. All characters will be announced in the next book as long as I finish this before the holidays end.
Untill the "Voting of Chonk" is completed, no further chapters will be added unless it's a vote calling, or character adding.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

466K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
234K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
308K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...