In the End ( Abbigal)

Abbigal exited the End portal and followed her Enderman escorts to an elaborate building. Luna looked around as another Enderman group came out another End Portal.
Abbigal turned to find a young teenage man, looking alert and cautious.
"Hi, I'm Denny. Who are you? Why are we here?" The boy asked, looking around in fear.
" I'm Abbigal, this is Luna and I have no idea why we are here. Maybe it's for their leader or something?" Abbigal answered as the Enderman entered the elaborate building.
Another boy was there with her Ender Dragon the size of a wolf standing next to a pillar, looking around in caution.
A lady was seated on a throne in the back of the room with a Larger Dragon next to it, which was snoozing. She had black hair with purple on the fringe with dark purple eyes with a lighter centre. She looked at the three humans with their dragons and stood up, waking the larger Dragon and it yawned.
"Welcome to The End, my friends. I am Ceria, Queen of the End and leader of the Ender Knights. You are here because the Eggs chose you and more to be my Knights. Please, introduce yourself and your Dragon one my one, starting with the one with the smallest to the largest. Ready? Go." The lady spoke in a clear angelic voice.
"I'm Abbigal. This is Luna. I'm just a farmer who found the Egg in the woods and went on a long goose chase  when. Thieves stole it one night. Luna hatched when I lost my long time pet Sam to the thieves." Abbigal said to Ceris.
"I'm Allister. This is Thunderdome. I found him in the woods and I live in a wealthy family near Conchords." The older man said cockily.
"I'm Denny and my Dragon hasn't been found yet. The Enderman just brought me here." Denny stuttered.
Ceris nodded. " I see. You were chosen because the Eye pointed towards you. As for me, this is my Dragon Startrail. Also, I will name a second in command based on your training." The Ender Queen nodded in understanding.
" Training? Lady, I've had training since I was 10 years old. In sure I don't need any......" Allister started before a black blur interrupted him.
Suddenly he was on the ground with Ceris pointing a long sword at his throat in warning.
"You sure? Because with attitude like that you won't become my successor at this rate." The girl hissed.
Allister nodded vigorously and she got off him, sheathing her sword.
"Also, judging by the lack of your Dragons response, I see it lacks loyalty and trust. You are clearly not worthy unless you undergo my training and my rules. Is that clear for the rest of you." Ceris glowered in a hard voice.
"Yes ma'am." Came the response.
"Good. Now while my Endermen keep looking for other chosen Knights, you will be sent to your new quarters untill further notice." Ceris said in a much sweeter voice than before.
"Yes ma'am." Abbigal replied and stepped back.

Ceris nodded and dismissed them kindly. the Endermen escorted the group to their rooms and shut the doors, somehow making the doors vanish so they couldn't get out. however there were windows so they could talk to each other without leaving the room.

"Hey, is everyone ok with this? this is generally a kidnapping if i dont say so myself." Allister's voice whined.

"Shut it, rich boy. unlike you, Denny and i've grown up poor and have to fend for ourselves. what have you done with your life?" Abbigail snapped at the direction of the voice, Luna's growl empathizing on her words.

"oh, boohoo. you're both weak." Allister mocked.

"um, no we are not. you're soft cuz you've had everyone do everything for you, rich kid. we've had to hunt for our families, fight for our villages, do everything for our village. you've got people you're family pays poorly to protect you and your family." Denny spoke up.

"whatever." was the only response from Allister.

He said nothing else.

(Sorry for the short chapter, i had what everyone calls "Writers Block". enjoy while you can)