The Vault (main group) (Draft)

(couldn't think of any characters to base this off so i just did the main group from "Meeting new Allies" from "Book 1")

As soon as Authulilia woke up and read the note, chaos rained down on the building. since she had to share a house with Achilliean, her shriek of anger and surprise woke the Nestorian, causing him to fall out of his bed in surprise.

"LILIA!! CAN ANYONE GET ANY SLEEP AROUND HERE?!" his voice was heard yelling in frustration.

this woke Senn, who jolted from his dreamscape and groaned, rolling onto his belly and covering his head with the pillow. he had a headache and wasn't feeling the greatest. Galleous had woken an hour prior to the shouting and had jolted from looking at the photo album, getting annoyed at the loud ruckus he was hearing.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP! ITS 5 IN THE MORNING!" the Sendarian shouted at the two Ardonians next door were arguing back and forth about screaming when they woke up.

"SHUT UP, GAL! I'LL TELL YOU IN A SEC!" the female shouted back.

literally a sec later, a large grey and blue bird flew into an open window with a letter in its beak. the sound of a Song started up and it shifted into Lilia who held the letter in her hand, looking shaken.

"Remember Sulliman? Thalleous's friend in Crown Peak? my informant says that he gave the Prime Song to Deathsinger willingly. can you believe this guy?" she snapped, her light blue eyes shining in anger and betrayal.

"ok, so now we know Sulliman cant be trusted with anything and Crown Peak no longer holds a Prime Song, where do we go?" Galleous asked.

"My informant says The Vault because its almost as close as Crown Peak. we can get there in 3 days, maybe 4-5 if the weather keeps up. should we get the others ready?" she asked.

Galleous was about to answer when the front door busted open and revealed a very tired and angry Achillean. his grey hair was messy and ruffled and he had bags under his eyes.

"Lilia, there's no need to wake someone at 5am in the morning like that. some people have to sleep." he grumbled.

"bad news, change of plans. we're going to the Vault because the Prime Song at Crown Peak was given by the hider to the Deathsinger willingly." Authulilia said, handing Achillean the note she had in her hand.

Tidesinger groaned lowly and handed it back. "i'll go wake the others." he grumbled.

"if they aren't already awake with you two yelling at each other." Galleous muttered.

heavy footsteps were heard and down the stairs came Senn, who was yawning and had hair very similar to Achillean's, very messy and very ruffled. Senn looked at the other Ardonians with a tired look and proceeded to the kitchen area to get some water.  Galleous glared at the two Ardonians standing up, then followed his nephew to get breakfast done. Achillean and Authulilia looked at each other then went out the front door to get the others up. some were in a deep sleep, Lucan for example, so the used pots and pans to wake them up.

Lucan literally leapt out off his bed and grabbed one of the pots from the Ardonians hands, then brought it down on their head, temporarily knocking them out cold. Lucan apologized before going down the stairs to avoid being scolded. if the pots and pans didn't work, such as Niika and Jicara, they used cold water. this got as bad of a result as Lucan, only they grabbed the bucket and yeeted it at their heads, telling them to get out.

when the team was up, they were grumbling about being woken up at the bulls crack of sparrows (something my fam says when we are forced to wake up reeeeeeeeally early) before Authulilia explained the new plan and the more recent event.

"So summed up, we were betrayed and the Voltaris are headed to the Vault. we can get there in 3-4, maybe 5 days depending on the weather. it is wet season so dont get hopes too high on this." Authulilia finished explaining.

the group split up to get their things ready, Lucinda and Katelynn bringing out some hot chocolate or coffee for the ones who were asleep on their feet. they even recruited the Moonlits because a) they had to keep an eye on Senn incase he was infected with the Moonlit disease. they got ready by 6am and were on their horses and leaving by the time Ataraxia were waking up.

~~~~~~•3 day timeskip brought to you by Galleous calling Senn "Fatty"•~~~~~~

The weary group finally arrived at The Vault, where a figure in the sky circled the boundaries of the area in a constant slow circle. Authulilia got off Skyleap and drew her weapon in caution. the other 

(NOTE: this is what i'm struggling with on this chapter. i could use some help to get it done. maybe do your own versions and hand it to me in the comments and i'll see which one is better, cuz frankly, i'm busy as i can get and i cant write much)