Big Mistake (Ataraxia)

(Requested by Multiverse Queen for a Moonlit Igneous that she ordered in the previous book)

(and plus its sunset to night time to let you know)

Igneous and Aren were telling how they got Cydonia to side with them to join the Ardonian when Authulilia brought up a hard topic.

"We have to fight the Necro's now because they declared war on us when they used our dead as soldiers." she told the Magmorite.

"ah, that changes things." Igneous muttered and turned to Aren.

"we had to have all our fleet, both mine and Patrick over here, under white flags so they wouldn't sink us. we told them that the Voltaris and the Nether were declaring war on the Ardoni and would turn onto K'Arthen and Cydonia if Ardonia fell to those two armies. and because they didn't want to loose Cydonia to the Nether or Voltaris, they joined." Aren said.

"so it was easier than you thought. and i can see that." Senn put two and two together.

"Merlin did tell me he was keeping an eye on the Voltaris. and we dont know what a foreign mage like Rain here could do to a Song. he does know what it is, right?" Galleous asked.

"Igneous gave me a crash course on Prime Songs and normal Songs. i probably shouldn't combat an Ardonian with one if you're training." Rain admitted.

"That seems to be safest. and what about Stella? she's a witch Nether being. do we worry about her too?" Patrick asked.

"Seems to be safest that all your magical members avoid Songs at all costs. we dont know what your kind of magic could do to our kind." Amberilia pointed out.

"understandable. now, Authulilia said she had informants keeping an eye on the enemy, even a spy on the inner ranks of the Necrolords army. who are they and can they be trusted?" Azura asked.

"I cannot tell you or i break our pact and they'll either not fight at all or join the opposing team. and yes, we do have a spy in the inner ranks." Authulilia snapped at the girl.

"and they did tell us that the graveyards had been raided and took several of our dead. including Thalleous. and they have been right about everything so far. Authulilia gets word of something, then something she warned us about happens, so they can be trusted. as long as she doesn't give their identity." Galleous added.

"speaking of which, why is that guy in the door way?" asked the other Magmorite that had been standing in the back.

the group turned to find a dog person and the figure in a white coat, red eyes and a scythe on his back in the doorway, looking exhausted and bloody.

"um, quick question. anyone understand dog?" Authulilia asked nervously.

the dog person started barking and growling, followed by shouts of Ardonians and Felina's outside.

"guys, the Voltaris are here. they got past the Guardians and are heading this way." Authulilia suddenly said and grabbed the nearest weapon available: Galleous's unused hammer.

the other beings in the room suddenly jumped to action, grabbing their weapons, Authulilia realising she had Galleous's hammer and handed it back to him, grabbing her own sword from the wall and ran outside.

Senn grabbed his newly forged sword and followed Galleous outside, closely followed by Igneous.

"About this Thalleous guy, why are you so effected by him?" Igneous asked as he carried a massive axe given to him by the other Magmorite.

"well, he died from a Voltaris attack in Sendaria before i ran into you, found he was taken by the Necros and used as a soldier in their army and recently found he was my father. you think i'm unaffected by all this?" Senn yelled at Igneous over the shouting from the other Ardonians.