Zayd ✔️

Door CassandraJamesxx

The Bully and His Babygirl ❦ An enemy to lovers romance. ❝Are you bald, babygirl? Is that why you cover your... Meer

aesthetics
01 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
02 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
03 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
04 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
05 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
06 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
07 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
08 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
09 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
10 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
11 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
12| ᴢᴀʏᴅ
13 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
14 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
15 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
16 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
17 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
18 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
19 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
20 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
21 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
22 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
23 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
24 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
25 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
27 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
28 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ
29 | ᴀʟʏᴀ
30 | ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
Bᴏɴᴜs Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴇᴏ

26 | ᴢᴀʏᴅ

21.5K 931 386
Door CassandraJamesxx

"What place is this?" Alya whispers harshly, her eyes narrowed into slits as I walk with her in my arms, down the hallway. The neon lights falling on her face makes her soft features look ethereal. However, her expression on the other hand is anything but ethereal.

"You look like a strawberry but act like a fucking tigress, babygirl. Looks can be deceiving," I tell her, pulling her close when a guy leaning against the door looks at her. Fucker.

"Was that a compliment?" she smiles a toothy grin momentarily forgetting that she was angry not seconds ago, I chuckle silently.

"Maybe. I hope you're a fierce little tigress in bed too," I wink at her.

Aw, here comes my strawberry.

"Your woman?" Stephan turns to look at me while walking. I smirk at Alya before looking at him and saying a yes. Her eyes widen and I notice how she inhales shakily.

Stephen leads us to a room and we take a seat in the plush couch at the corner of the room. The room is spacious with red and blue neon lights falling from the ceiling, the chandeliers hanging above us give the room more of a luxurious look.

There are a few tables in the middle filled with men people would call dangerous. Other than the tattoos and piercings, their look alone would make people pee in their pants.

"What is this place? Who are they?"

I look at my scared babygirl and answer.

"Mafia."

Her eyes widen in realization as she settles on my lap, fuck. I'm pretty sure she does not realize where she is sitting because there is no way in hell that she'd sit on my lap and fucking wiggle. My hands shoot to her hips and I hold her firmly, keeping her in place.

She jumps at the action, finally realizing where she was sitting. She slides down my lap and settles next to me, wincing.

"How have you been, kid? You've grown up," Stephen smiles at me. His gaze on me is soft, fatherly.

"Still the same, don. How have you been?"

"I've grown my territory, we're the most powerful gang in the country," he puffs his chest in pride, leisurely playing with his gun. I feel Alya stiffen beside me so I wrap my arm around her. She relaxes a moment later.

"Good to know," I tell him genuinely.

"So, who is she?"

"Hello, I'm Alya," Alya squeaks, fiddling with her fingers nervously. She raises her head and meets Don's eyes, not many can.

"Hello," he grins at her, Alya scoots closer to me. "She's cute," Stephen tells me before turning back to her, "Tell me if he doesn't treat you right, si?" She nods her head okay nervously.

"Don," a hard voice calls out.

"Si?"

"There's an emergency," the newcomer clears his throat, his eyes dart over us before going back to Don. Don nods his head once and excuses himself.

"How do you know him? Who is he? Why did you bring me here? And, when did I agree to become 'your woman'? Answer me!"

"He taught me street fighting when I was fourteen and that's how I know him, babygirl. And I brought you here because you do not say no to a gang leader, we don't want them to be our enemies," I shrug and lean back in the couch.

"Oh. And, when did I become your 'woman'?"

"Right now."

She raises one of her eyebrows and looks at my eyes before sighing and dropping her gaze on the floor.

"I don't know if you're serious or not," she mumbles.

"I am."

She fiddles with her fingers again and turns her head to look at me.

"I can't." My face falls. The fuck she means she can't? Is there someone else? Fuck, is it Theo? That fucker.

"Why," I grit out, my voice comes out hard.

"Because it's haram. Forbidden. And my parents will flip out if they find out. I just- I can't," she says softly.

My heart falls.

"Is there nothing we can do about it?" I subconsciously clench my fists, there must be something.

"Unless you marry me," she says jokingly, laughing slightly to uplift the mood.

I can feel my heart beating again.

"I can do that."

She blinks twice before laughing hysterically, wincing in the process. Some heads turn to us, effectively shutting her up.

"Good joke," she giggles again, after a while.

"I'm fucking serious."

"W-what? I'm seventeen!" she screams, again causing heads to turn towards us and she gulps before lowering her voice. "You're crazy."

"After graduating," I shrug. "Do I not fit your qualifications, babygirl?"

"You're crazy," she whispers to herself, her eyes wide and her lips parted. I resist the urge to peck her parted lips. Why resist? I lean in and give her a peck. Fuck, now I want more.

"But you like me," I smile at her, I've still not gotten used to smiling though.

"Does that make me crazy too?"

"Is that a yes?"

"I don't even know anything about you," her voice turns high-pitched. She looks at me in horror and jumps from the couch, wincing as she does so. I grab her before she can fall.

"Sit your dramatic ass down, we can get to know each other."

She rubs her forehead, her eyes still wide. Her face pales a little. Drama Queen.

"Why do you sound so serious, Zayd?" she breathes out.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because I am?" I glare at her.

"Let's change the topic, please," she breathes deeply, continuing to rub her forehead before continuing, "I'm getting a little overwhelmed."

We remain in silence before a crowd of mafia men enter with some.. scantily dressed women at their sides. Well, this is going to be fun, I think while looking at Alya. She looks at the crowd as they settle down, some in the couch next to us and some on the tables.

Alya's eyes zero on the girl kneeling in front of a man who is smirking down at her.

"What are they doing?" Alya questions, looking at them curiously.

"Yeah babygirl, you don't want to see that," I turn her head towards me just in time because that guy unzips his pant zipper. Fucking heavens, we have to get out of here.

The music starts all of a sudden and some of the girls come over to the couch we're sitting on. The men next to us pull them down to their laps and they enjoy their fucking lapdances while I swear Alya will faint if I don't get her out of here.

I look for the exit when a girl with chocolate skin and long black hair wearing red lingerie walks to me and sits down on my lap, running her hand over my chest. "Wanna have a good time, babe?" she whispers seductively.

I'm about to push her off but Alya beats me to it.

"No, he doesn't. Get off," Alya sneers at her. The girl scoffs and stands up before finding herself another guy. "Cool down, tiger," I chuckle loudly before kissing her cheek.

"Let's get you out of here," I stand up and lift her on my arms.

"Lap dancing looks fun," she says looking at me brightly. I almost choke on my spit.

"Fun?"

Alya nods her head before dropping her voice a little. "Can I give you one?"

I almost drop her. What?

No mean comments, please.

Keep in mind that the book doesn't represent how Muslims should act and behave.

Stop with comments like 'that's haram, wtf is wrong with her'.

She knows.

And not everyone has a strong eman.

She will understand.

Give her time.

Just read.

Thank you.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2M 29.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
572K 53.9K 34
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
658K 34.9K 51
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
3.2M 262K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...