meet me in the hallway |h.s|

By yellauzzz

[UNEDITED] 'cause once you go without it, nothing else will do • • • "Why angel?" he asks, smiling, and I nod... More

intro
1 | best night of our lives
2 | questions
3 | boy friend
4 | this is us
5 | perfect
6 | first chapter
7 | thoughts
8 | good night
9 | make a wish
10 | vanilla
11 | happily
12 | london
13 | bear
14 | hi darling
15 | warning
16 | heartbeat
17 | don't go breaking my heart
18 | keep holding me this way
19 | harmless
20 | heights
21 | moonlight
22 | rumours
23 | ice cream
24 | dress
25 | confidence
26 | t-shirt
27 | books
28 | comfort
29 | control
30 | darling
31 | night changes
32 | bold
33 | rain
35 | a close friend
36 | four
37 | butterfly
38 | secret
39 | notebook
40 | woman
41 | olivia
42 | bestie
43 | talkative
44 | pretend
45 | complete
46 | clouds
47 | night swim
48 | one night
49 | dolphin
50 | for your eyes only
51 | red dress
52 | sitting on the tree
53 | competitive
54 | curiosity
55 | changes
56 | coward
57 | meet me in the hallway
58 | promises are broken like a stitch is
59 | two ghosts
60 | vanilla daydream

34 | angel

1K 23 4
By yellauzzz

I feel Harry's warm breath against my neck, waking me up. He tightens his grip around my waist, pulling me closer until my back meets his chest. He begins to leave soft kisses on my neck, going higher until his lips meet my earlobe.

"Good morning, angel." He whispers in my ear and pulls away.

I look at him over my shoulder with a smile on my face. "Good morning, baby."

I turn to lay on my other side, so I can face him, and he pecks my lips before I even turn. I glare at him because I haven't brushed my teeth yet, and he laughs.

"I had to do it, and I'm not sorry about it." He says, showcasing his dimples.

I roll my eyes back and memories of last night come flooding my mind. I smile and scoot closer to him, and this time I kiss his lips, not caring about my morning breath. I know I surprised him because at first, he doesn't react, but after a few seconds his lips soften against mine and he presses his palm on my lower back, making me arch my back as he pulls me closer to him.

He pulls away to look at me and smiles. He then kisses me again, turning me to lay on my back as he crawls on top of me on all fours, his hair all over his face now. He grabs my chin to tilt my head to the right and give him access to my neck. He parts his lips from mine and starts leaving wet kisses on my neck.

I begin to laugh because he's not only kissing my neck, he's also nuzzling his nose in there to tickle me. He knows exactly the effect it would have. I inhale a sharp breath when he surprises by sucking on the sensitive skin. He sucks and gently bites the skin, making sure he's gonna leave a mark there like I don't have more on the other side of the neck.

He kisses my skin there and pulls away with a smirk. I quickly wrap my fingers around the back of his neck to push him back down, pushing his hair back so I can brush my lips on his neck.

"My turn," I whisper and press my lips to his neck. I begin with small kisses. then I suck on his skin, applying more pressure until I think I'm done.

"Fuck," Harry groans, and I smirk as I pull him back to look at the mark on his neck but his hair is covering it.

As he looks down at me, overwhelmed with what I did, I stretch my hand out to grab the hair tie on the nightstand I left yesterday. I run my fingers through Harry's hair, gathering it in my hands and tying his hair up in a bun.

"So much better," I smirk, feeling as bold as yesterday, "I wanna see it every time I look at you."

His cheeks blush a bit. He did not expect me to say that, and I'm kinda liking it every time I catch him off guard like this. It makes me feel somehow powerful because I can have the same effect on him that he has on me.

Harry quickly recovers and says, "Yeah? Well, don't cover yours."

He grabs the strands of hair and softly pushes them away to reveal my neck. Then he hooks his fingers in the collar of the t-shirt I'm wearing to slightly pull it down and reveal the other hickeys he left on my collarbone.

Somehow I don't feel as intimidated as I'd have felt a year ago. It just feels like he's feeding something in me I can't unravel yet.

I bite my lower lip, feeling his fingertips brush against my skin as my heart starts to beat faster.

"You're so brave doing the things you do and I wonder if you'd like this," he says as his fingers softly stroke my throat, and my eyes widen when he decides to wrap them around my throat but not hard enough to choke me.

The only thing I do is bite my lower lip harder. I've never thought about this and how I'd feel, and I certainly did not think I would actually enjoy it.

I clench my legs and unintentionally tighten my grip on the back of his neck. I realize I did that when Harry groans, and I only have to smirk because I'm enjoying this more than I thought.

"Good to know my only angel likes this kind of thing," my stomach flutters at the word angel.

Harry leans down until his lips meet my ear and he whispers, "I'll keep that in mind next time."

He pulls away with a grin on his face, letting go of my neck to sit back on the bed. The grin on his face is only telling me that he did this on purpose.

I huff, frustrated in a good way and I just lay there on the bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to breathe normally without him noticing.

"Payback's a bitch, I know, darling." He stands up from the bed, keeping the cheeky grin on his face.

I let out a frustrated laugh, propping on my elbows as I watch him grab some clothes from his closet.

Once my breathing is calm, I also stand up and walk over to my bag to grab my leggings. I quickly put them on and turn around to see Harry fully dressed now. He's only wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants but he still looks good — more with the man bun.

God, he's so hot.

He catches me staring and I look out of the window, slightly embarrassed. I frown when I see the clouded sky. It's not raining like last night but it makes me wonder how much I slept.

"What time is it?" I look back at him.

"Eleven." I nod as he extends his arm out. I step closer and take his hand in mine, and he's quick to intertwine his fingers with mine as he pulls me towards the door.

He opens it and we step out on the dim hallway. It's kinda dark in the house because of the clouded sky but I don't mind the dim light. I actually like it.

We walk down the stairs and pass through the living room but Harry suddenly stops and turns to me.

"Go and prepare the food, I'll be there in a few minutes," he tells me.

"Okay," I nod my head without questioning him but I do feel a bit curious.

I do what he told me and go to the kitchen, leaving him alone in the living room. I open the fridge and get the food for our breakfast. I place them all on the kitchen counter and then grab the bread to cut two slices.

Suddenly I begin to hear music. I smile when I realize the song Harry put on. Don't Go Breaking My Heart is playing from the living room and Harry walks through the threshold with a big smile on his face.

"Hope you don't mind," he scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"No, don't worry," I smile at him. "Our song is playing."

The nervousness on his face disappears and he walks to stand behind me. He snakes his arm around me and pulls me closer to him to press my back to his chest. I lean my head on his shoulders and place my hands over his.

Harry begins to swing us right to left in a slow motion, and I smirk, throwing my head back to look at him.

"I thought you don't dance," I tease.

He looks down at me, his nose only millimetres from mine and chuckles.

"And I thought you'd never let me give you an orgasm, but I guess things change." He quickly kisses me before I can even say anything.

I obviously kiss him back. I'm not mad that he used that against me, I think it's good that we can at least joke about it and talk about it so normally.

Last night brought us closer for sure.

Now, I kinda feel more comfortable around him, and I just hope it's the same thing for him.

The toaster chimes, snapping us out of this trance. He pulls away and pecks my lips, unwrapping his arms from me.

"I'll get the plates." I nod and wait for him. He hands me the plates and I take out the toasts, putting each on one plate.

Harry snakes his arms under mine when I get the knife to spread the hummus, taking another one to cut the avocado. He stays behind me and I slightly tilt my head to give him the view he needs to not cut himself.

Out of instinct, I begin to roll my hips on beat and mouth the lyrics to myself. When Harry's done with the avocado, he starts to put it on the bread.

"I don't have kiwis for the smoothie," he tells me, grabbing the bowl of strawberries. He goes over to the sink and turns the faucet on to wash the strawberries.

"You don't have apples either," I point out.

"I guess it'll be a strawberry smoothie." He says, putting the washed strawberries in the blender. When he's done he looks around the counter, looking for something, and I hand him the milk. He gratefully smiles at me before he pours enough milk for both of us in the blender. He covers it and presses the button.

I walk over to the cabinet where I know that he has smoothie jars and take out two. We wait a few seconds more until it's done and then he pours the smoothie in the jars.

I take the plates and walk out of the kitchen towards the dining room. Harry comes right after me, holding the jars. We place them on the table and take a seat. We both start to eat and my mind wanders somewhere else.

Last night, so many things happened.

I'll stop overthinking about my orgasm because there's no reason to. Maybe only the part that I want to do it again but that's it.

Harry was never called beautiful before and now that I know that, I won't stop telling him that.

Another thing is that he called me an angel, and I'll love to know the reason why.

"Why did you call me angel?" Being straightforward is not my thing but in this situation, it's kinda necessary.

"What?" He asks, obviously startled and he starts coughing, cupping his mouth.

I pat his back to stop him from choking on food and I hand him his smoothie. He takes a sip and stops coughing.

"I'm okay now, you can stop patting." He says, coughing one more time to get rid of the feeling in his throat and I do what he says.

"I've been catching you off guard a lot of times now, Styles." I joke.

"Yeah?" He deadpans, "Well, can you stop that... Becker?"

I chuckle, leaning forward to be closer to his face, "We'll see."

His face softens and he leans in for a kiss. I pull away to ask him the same question.

"But why now?"

"Why angel?" He asks, smiling, and I nod. "Cause you... you're my sweet creature and angels... angels are sweet creatures."

My stomach flutters at his words. He did not only call a sweet creature, he also called me his. I don't think he noticed that but I did.

I won't mention it though. I'll keep it to myself to not cause him to choke on food again.

I say the next words that come to mind without thinking twice and not making any sense to him. "And you are my beautiful sunflower."

He frowns, "Why sunflower, Becker?"

"Cause... um... I said the first thing that I thought of." I scratch the back of my neck and opt for the truth. "Plus, sunflowers are my favourite flowers."

"Does that mean that I'm one of your favourite things in the world?" He teases, and I lean forward until my nose brushes against his.

"If you say so."

"You didn't deny it though." He says with a cheeky smirk.

I chuckle and press my lips against his, the familiar butterflies coming back. I smile into the kiss, feeling the same as last night: content.

After our kiss, we finish our breakfast and clean the table. Harry stops the music and turns on the tv, putting on The Notebook.

We watch the movie again, both of us quoting some lines along with the characters.

"You wouldn't be here if there wasn't something missing." Harry mumbles.

"You arrogant son of a bitch." I say, acting along too.

"You really love that line, don't you?" He asks me with a smirk.

I nod and hum a yes. He noticed I always say it along.

We focus our eyes back on the tv and someone rings at the door. I look back at Harry with a frown.

"Fuck, I completely forgot." He groans, standing up from the couch.

It takes me a few seconds until I finally understand what he forgot. I forgot about that too. He has this signing thing for the upcoming One Direction book. It's a secret meeting.

I stand up and say, "I'll answer the door, you go get ready."

"Yes, ma'am." He pecks my lips before he disappears through the staircase.

I roll my eyes back and walk to the door. I open the door to see Karen standing there and the boys right behind her. I notice the black minivan parked on the street. It looks like the one from Tampa. They walk in without any invitation like it was their house.

"Hey, princess," Louis shouts happily.

"Vee," Niall nods his head to greet me and Liam does the same.

Karen pulls me in a sudden hug, "Hi, bitch."

"Hey guys," I say to them.

Kay pulls away and then Zayn pulls me in a hug, whispering, "Hey, bestie."

He sounds tired and worn out, and I tightly hug him back. "Hi, bestie."

He pulls away and they all walk to the living room. I close the door and follow them.

"Where's Harold?" Niall asks me.

"Changing," I answer.

"Now?" Louis raises his eyebrows at me.

"We kinda lost track of time," I nervously chuckle and scratch the back of my neck, remembering the hickeys on my skin, and I push my hair on my collarbones to try and hide them.

"I'm ready," I hear Harry, and he walks down the stairs, wearing the same white t-shirt and instead of sweatpants, he has his signature black skinny jeans on. His hair looks a little bit wet st the front but he tied it up in a bun.

Louis swats my arm to catch my attention, and I turn my head to look at him. He's smirking at me which is not good.

"I see now why you lost track of time." He points at Harry — at his hickey to be exact.

It's very visible since he has his hair in a bun and there's no way to hide without letting his long hair down.

I nervously let out a laugh when I remember mine. It's better if Lou doesn't see them.

"We should go now," Liam reminds them, and he walks back to the door, and the others follow him.

Harry takes my hand in his to pull me with him. Liam opens the door and they get outside but Karen stays in though, just like we've talked.

Harry stops and turns around to face, letting go of my hand to cup my cheeks with both of his hands. He pulls closer for a kiss and I grab his elbows as he deepens the kiss. He doesn't use his tongue though, he just keeps it soft as if he couldn't get enough. Then he pulls away to look at me. "I'll be back before you know it, my sweet little creature."

"Your angel," I smile as I correct him.

He chuckles to himself and pecks my lips. "My only angel."

We let go of each other, and I watch him as he turns around and walks over to the car. Before he steps in, he turns around to say something.

"Oh... and don't be too loud." He winks and steps into the car, closing the door behind.

I let out a laugh, shaking my head at him.

Of course, he'd say that.

The car drives off and I step back into the house, closing the door. I walk back to the living room where Karen's sitting on the couch.

"You were watching The Notebook?" She asks, pointing at the tv.

"Rewatching." I correct her, taking a seat next to her and leaning on the back of the couch. I turn my head towards her and ask, "Should we play it from the beginning?"

"No, we don't need to, I know the movie," she quickly says, pressing play to keep watching the movie.

I focus my eyes back on the tv, concentrating on the movie but then it stops playing because Karen just paused it.

"Do you wanna watch something else?" I ask her, confused.

"You look different," she completely ignores my question, checking me out as if she was trying to see what's the difference.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, getting more confused as the seconds pass.

"There's something different about you, and you and Harry seem closer and more comfortable around each other."

What she's saying is true though, and it doesn't surprise me that she noticed that. Harry and I are closer now, but I don't know if the thing about me being different is true.

"What happened last night?" She asks, forming her lips into a line to try to hide her smirk.

She knows. I don't know how but she does.

"I think you already know the answer." I look down, blushing because I'm not used to talking about things like this.

"No, I don't. I wasn't here last night." She plays dumb.

"You really want me to say it out loud?" I huff.

She nods her head.

I take a deep breath in before I even say anything. I'm gonna tell her because she's my best friend and obviously the only one I could talk about this with.

"He fingered me."

As soon as I say the words, memories of last night come back to my mind. It was such a great night.

Karen's eyes widen and she shouts in excitement, "He did what?"

"You heard me." I raise my eyebrows. I won't repeat myself.

She tightly wraps her hands around my shoulders and pulls me in a hug. "My baby girl is growing... oh my god," she pushes me away and shouts again. "Bitch, you had your first orgasm."

I run my hand through the front of my hair, not really knowing what to say to her. Her eyes widen again when her gaze meets my neck. She discovered the hickeys.

Fuck.

Her lips curl in a grin and she reaches out her hand to hook her fingers in the collar of my shirt just like Harry did this morning.

"You left him one too, I saw it."

"Yeah, I know. It was not the first time." I tell her.

"What else did you two do?" She jokes.

I bite my lower lip as I remember how Harry gently held my throat and my mouth opens before I even know what I'm doing.

"Well, he kinda choked me this morning but not too hard, he just wrapped his fingers around my throat."

"He did what again?" She shouts with a high-pitched tone.

I only nod my head.

"Did you like it?" She asks me, swatting my arm.

"Yeah, I did," I admit, looking down to avoid her eyes. I kinda feel embarrassed to admit something like this.

"No fucking way. I didn't think you'd like it rough. I mean Harry seems like it but you," she points at me, "Who would ever think that?"

I jokingly press my palm on my chest to look offended. "Why does Harry look like it and I don't?"

She leans forward. "Because you, sweetie, you have this innocent look while Harry... He is intimidating."

"And that's enough for you to know?"

"Remember, I have a sex life and you don't." She teases and I roll my eyes back.

"I just started mine." I tease back.

Her face suddenly softens as if my words have snapped something in her mind.

"You took the big step." She speaks out with a proud smile on her face. "I'm so fucking proud of you, Vee."

Her words make me realize two things about myself and one of them is that if I hadn't talked to Harry about my past relationships, I just know I wouldn't have pulled it off. That made me feel more comfortable around him. And the other one is that I'm proud of myself too.

We both stay silent after that, not knowing what to say exactly and also not to ruin the vibe by changing the subject.

But I change it anyway when I remember a thing.

"Does Louis really have a girlfriend?"

She widens her eyes and grins in excitement. "Yes, I saw him talking to her."

"Really?" I raise my eyebrows, surprised. I actually thought he was joking.

"Yeah, he didn't leave her alone the whole night." She continues.

"What's her name?" I ask, feeling happy for Louis.

Kay lets out a short laugh. "The funny thing about that is that he didn't want any of us to know."

"What? Why?"

"Because of you." She answers, and my jaw drops, a bit offended but Kay continues to explain, "He knew you'd be asking questions."

Louis fucking Tomlinson.

"He did that on purpose, didn't he?"

Kay raises her hands in the air and shrugs her shoulders.

"He knows how fucking curious I can get." I groan, throwing my head back.

"Yeah, we all know." She mumbles.

"But I'm happy for him and now I get to annoy him too." I grin at her, laughing a bit to myself. 

• • • • • • • • • •

Vee and Harry are too cute for me

vote and comment <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
7.3K 403 55
[COMPLETED] After getting over his initial facade I felt as if I was getting to know the real Harry Styles. I learned the little things about him lik...
1.8M 12.5K 61
Harry styles imagine #1
52.5K 1.5K 76
"They still write poems about you, you know?" He looked at me strangely, "Why?" I shrugged, "You are a tragedy, people love to dwell on those." He sm...