41 | olivia

touch me, yeah
I want you to touch me there
make me feel like I am breathing
feel like I am human

• • •

The guests left the party around midnight. Everybody had a great time and I had the best because I was high the whole time - still am.

I didn't think that I'd still be high but I was. I mean Zayn and I smoked two joints and a half together.

Harry and I were currently saying goodbye to the boys and Karen who stayed a little bit longer.

"Bye, bestie!" I shout, not caring if Harry's neighbours could hear me.

"Bye, bitch," Karen says back and I frown.

"Wasn't talking to you, bitch," I tell her and she presses her hand over her chest as if she was offended. I walk over to Zayn and pull him in a side hug. "I was talking to him."

"You replaced me?" She asks me.

"I could never," I giggle and Zayn joins as I look at Harry and ser his serious face. I frown a bit but Kay catches my attention again.

"You're so fucking high right now." I laugh at her and pull away from Zayn to look at Louis.

"Take care of him, big boy," I point at Zayn, and Louis nods his head laughing.

"I think we gotta go now," Liam speaks up, and they all turn around to walk to the front door.

"Bye," I say again as Niall opens the door.

"I'll see you all tomorrow." Harry follows them as they all say their goodbyes and disappear through the front door. Harry closes the door behind them and turns around to get back to me.

I smirk at him, realizing that we're alone. I check him out, admiring his outfit once again and biting my lower lip.

Fuck, he's so hot.

"Are you eye-fucking me?" He asks me, not even surprising me with his straightforwardness but I can tell through his voice that he's irritated. I wonder why.

My head is full of thoughts.

"I'm hungry," I say, walking closer until I have to tilt my head back because of our height difference. "And horny."

"So, you were eye-fucking me?"

"And what if I was?" I press my hands on his chest to feel his skin even though it's through the silk shirt. "You're my boyfriend anyway."

He doesn't say anything as I brush my fingers over his chest until they reach the buttons of his shirt. Harry lets me undo them, revealing his tattooed torso to me. I start to slowly take off his shirt but he grabs my wrist to stop me.

"Vee, you're high," he says seriously, and I laugh, realizing something.

"I'm all three H," I tell him, throwing my head back, earning an eyebrow raise from him. "I'm high, hungry and horny."

He forms his lips to a line, trying to hold himself from laughing.

"Now, where were we?" I say, focusing myself on his shirt again and this time he lets me do it. I toss his shirt on the floor and grab his upper arms, spinning us around to push him towards the couch. I push him to sit down and I stand between his legs. He doesn't protest or anything, he just watches me with amusement as I get this confidence boost that I blame on the weed I smoked earlier.

"I like you this way," he speaks out as I slowly take off my shirt and throw it in any direction. He doesn't sound as irritated as before.

"You mean when I eye-fuck you and all that shit," I say, bending down to grab his wrists.