32 | bold

I keep the eye contact, letting him touch me where only one person has ever done that. I slowly let go of his hand and wrap it back around his neck.

Harry looks down at me like he doesn't know what to do, and he pulls his hand away, crawling off of me and I let go of his neck as he sits on the bed without facing me.

I sit up straight, slowly regretting that I put his hand there and wait for him to say something since I can't see his face to try and read his expression. I bring my knees up and wrap my arms around them in a hug, slightly feeling embarrassed because of what I just did.

What is taking him so long to say something?

I feel tears gathering in my eyes. Fuck. Why am I about to cry now? When I sniffle, Harry rapidly looks at me over his shoulder, and when he sees my eyes, he brings his shirtless body towards me.

"No, don't cry, please." He says, kneeling in front of me and cupping my face.

"Why did you pull away?" I ask him, grabbing his wrists as I lock eyes with him.

"I-I don't know." He stutters. "We've been teasing each other for this past month and... you finally let me.. I-I don't know what to do."

I open my mouth to say something, but Harry continues, "Are you really sure about this?"

I take a deep breath in, letting a shaky breath right after, and I nod.

"Words, use words." He demands.

"I think so," I answer honestly. "You said it yourself, we've been teasing each other, and I know that the only relief I can get is through an orgasm."

"And you're really sure you want it with me?"

I sigh. "Don't you want this?" I ask him instead.

"Of course I do, but-"

"No buts, Harry." I cut him off, letting go of his wrists and grabbing his shoulders, pulling him towards me so he's laying on his side next to me.

Without another warning, I crawl on top of him, taking his hands to place them on my ass. Then I cup his face and press my lips against his at the same as I let my hips slowly fall on his. I begin to circle them, knowing exactly what I'm doing.

I'm not freaking out or panicking because I'm still in control. When I pressed his hand against my centre, I was still in control because I was the one to let him do that. I felt nervous but nothing else than that.

I part my lips from him and sit up straight on his hips. I exhale a shaky breath as I feel how hard he is. I look at him as I inhale deeply, grabbing the hem of my cropped sweater and sliding it up to take it off. Once it's off, I toss it on the floor, and I let Harry stare at my body, somehow not feeling insecure like I felt with the others.

I try to hide my smile as I decide to go back down to kiss him, but Harry surprises me when he sits up straight, being on the same eye-level as me.

"You're so beautiful." His words catch me off guard and as a thank you, I kiss him, cupping his cheek with one hand and running the other through the front of his hair.

Fuck, I'm really gonna pull this off.

Harry traces his tongue over my lower lip, and I part my lips to let him slip it in my mouth. Our tongues tangle together as Harry squeezes my ass and makes me roughly grind my hips against his hips, making us both moan at the same time.

I let go of his cheek and press my hand against his chest, right under one of his swallow tattoos while my other hand meets the back of his head.

He gropes my ass, urging me to grind my hips as he lifts his to meet mine as rough as before. We both moan again, and I separate my lips from him to look at him.