meet me in the hallway |h.s|

By yellauzzz

[UNEDITED] 'cause once you go without it, nothing else will do • • • "Why angel?" he asks, smiling, and I nod... More

intro
1 | best night of our lives
2 | questions
3 | boy friend
4 | this is us
5 | perfect
6 | first chapter
7 | thoughts
8 | good night
9 | make a wish
10 | vanilla
11 | happily
12 | london
13 | bear
14 | hi darling
15 | warning
16 | heartbeat
17 | don't go breaking my heart
18 | keep holding me this way
19 | harmless
20 | heights
21 | moonlight
22 | rumours
23 | ice cream
24 | dress
25 | confidence
26 | t-shirt
27 | books
28 | comfort
29 | control
30 | darling
32 | bold
33 | rain
34 | angel
35 | a close friend
36 | four
37 | butterfly
38 | secret
39 | notebook
40 | woman
41 | olivia
42 | bestie
43 | talkative
44 | pretend
45 | complete
46 | clouds
47 | night swim
48 | one night
49 | dolphin
50 | for your eyes only
51 | red dress
52 | sitting on the tree
53 | competitive
54 | curiosity
55 | changes
56 | coward
57 | meet me in the hallway
58 | promises are broken like a stitch is
59 | two ghosts
60 | vanilla daydream

31 | night changes

1K 22 2
By yellauzzz

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck." I grip his hand tighter as the plane takes off.

"Hey, Vee, just breathe." I feel his hand press against my cheek to turn my head towards him, but I still don't open my eyes.

Taking off is a difficult thing for me to do. I don't know why, it's always been this way.

"It's easy for you when you're not freaking out." I raise my voice at him unintentionally.

"Baby-"

"Just tell me that everything will be alright." I cut him off, speaking faster than anticipated.

"Okay, okay." He leans closer so I feel his breath against my mouth. "It will be alright... nothing's gonna happen to us. We'll be alright."

Just like I thought, his voice calms me immediately. Hearing him say that is enough for me to feel better.

But the plane was still moving and I didn't know what else to do.

I lean on my head on the headrest and I grip his hand tighter, digging my nails in his skin. I'll apologize for that later.

Harry leans closer to my ear, exhaling his warm breath against my earlobe. That sends chills through my body and goosebumps erupt on my skin.

"Imagine you're home, at your special spot." His deep voice in my ear sends another chill down my spine.

"W-What?" I stutter, overwhelmed by his voice so close to me.

"Just imagine that for me, will ya?" I nod and picture myself back at my special spot. It's been so long since I've been there.

"Imagine you're laying on the soft grass, staring up at the night sky." He continues, his voice is soft.

"Are you there with me?" I ask him.

"If you want me to be in your imagination." He answers and I nod. I begin to imagine what he wants me to.

I'm laying on the soft grass beside him. We're both staring up in the sky. It's dark outside but we're both finding comfort and safety in each other's presence.

"The stars are the only thing we're watching along with the moon. And the moon is shining like in the Grand Canyon." He continues.

I'm picturing the stars and their constellations, but the moon he wants me to see is just white for me.

"I've never been there," I tell him with my eyes still closed.

"You've never been to Arizona?" I would glare at him if I could right now, but I only shake my head.

"No."

"Oh, right, sorry." He apologizes. "It's a yellow-ish moon, not the white you usually see. It's darker but still bright enough to light up the sky."

"It sounds beautiful," I say as I see that moon in my mind, calming in a way I didn't think it would.

He chuckles and whispers, "Remind me to take you on a trip to show you the world."

Suddenly I remember where I am and widen my eyes to see that the plane is not tilted back anymore and that it's flying still in the air.

I keep my grip on Harry's hand and loosen it a bit to see the marks I left on the back of his hand.

"Sorry," I say looking at his eyes.

He looks down at our intertwined hands and back at me. "It's nothing, I didn't even feel it."

The words he used would make me suspect but the tone in his voice is only sounding like the truth.

He leans back in his seat and stares at the other chair in front of him. "Tell me, why did you decide to come with me?"

"It sounds interesting to film a music video and honestly, I wanted to spend more time with you."

"More?" He chuckles and brings our hands up to his mouth, pressing a kiss on the back of mine.

I feel my cheeks heating up, and I look away, embarrassed for saying that. It sounded weird and clingy, but it's the truth.

Harry brings his hand to my cheek and forces me to look back at him. "I want that too, we barely get to see each other because of my tour and your classes."

I smile at that. He always tries to make me comfortable with everything, and I think he knows me better than I thought he would.

I lean towards his and brush my lips against his, but pull away before we kiss and smirk.

"Don't tease." He pouts, grabbing my jaw instead of my cheek and pulling me towards him to press his lips against mine.

I smile into the kiss and gently bite his bottom lip, pulling and kissing him back. We shouldn't be doing this in public but I kinda started it.

"I have a question," I mumble into the kiss and Harry pulls away only to look into my eyes.

"Really?" he asks, and I hum in response.

"What's Where Do Broken Hearts Go about?"

He chuckles and smirks. The tracklist was released two weeks ago, but I never got to ask him. I could have done it, I had so many chances to ask him, but I was too occupied with his lips.

And I know that was because of my period. It happens every time before I get it. I asked Kay one day what that was and she told me that I was just horny and that it was pretty normal.

Yeah, it kinda is normal.

"I guess you'll have to find out." He smirks again, dimples indenting in his cheeks.

God, he's adorable.

"But you showed me a few songs last time." I pout.

"I guess I won't do it this time."

•••••

Harry's house is so fucking big. He had so many spare rooms and didn't use them at all, but I never asked him why. I didn't think that was any of my business why he preferred it that way, I still don't think that. He even had an indoor pool because it rains a lot in London.

I thought I'd be sleeping in the room I slept in for the first time, but Harry surprised me when he asked me to go to his. I couldn't say no.

He left me alone in the room so I could get changed and I opted for something I never thought I'd wear. My pants were black and tight on my tights but wide on my ankles, and it made my legs look good. I was wearing a grey cropped sweater which also made my body look good. I was showing the curves Karen was talking about and I didn't know how to feel about them.

Staring at my reflection in the mirror was kinda giving me second thoughts about it, but if Harry hadn't walked in the room right at that moment, I'd have quickly changed into something else.

Harry's jaw drops when he traces his gaze up and down, checking me out. I form my lips into a line and look around the room, not feeling confident enough to say something. He's so obvious with his stare and it's kinda intimidating me.

"Y-You look... um, you look-" he tries to say but stops when he doesn't find the right word.

My insecurities take over me and I quickly say, "It doesn't look good, right? I shouldn't have tried this out... Give me a few more minutes so I can change into something else to cover up, and then we c-"

"Fuck, no," he cuts me off and begins to make his way towards me, "Don't change, please, you look so fucking good."

He stops in his track when he's standing in front of me, looking down at me because of our height difference. Harry grabs my hips and pulls me forward until our hips are pressed together, and I grab the collar of his buttoned black shirt for support.

"God, you look so beautiful," he looks me up and down before his stare stays on my lips. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear, making my stomach flutter because of his touch and words.

A smirk plays on my lips while I begin to play with the collar of his shirt. I unbutton the first two buttons, revealing a bit of his swallows' tattoo.

He also smirks as I slide my hands to the back of his neck, pressing my chest against his. I peck his jaw and then his cheek as I feel his hands on my hips going lower until they're pressed against my ass. I kiss the corner of his mouth and Harry gropes my ass, catching me off guard as a moan leaves my mouth.

We've been doing that this whole past week and it's kinda driving me insane because of the ache I'm feeling. I need some relief... I need him to give me that, but I don't know if I can pull it off or not. It scares me but also excites me, and I also trust Harry - more than I planned.

I've been thinking about it these days. I've been thinking if I should pass the control to him. He clearly won't do anything without my consent when it comes to that, but I'm scared because I never had an orgasm before and I have no idea how it could feel.

He takes the lead and kisses my lips, his fingers gently digging in the skin of my ass. He crouches down without separating our lips and grips the back of my thighs, hoisting me up to wrap my legs around his waist.

I'm not on my period anymore and I'll get it in a few weeks again, but I know that right now, at this moment, I'm indeed horny.

I feel his legs move until my back is pressed against the nearest wall. He lets go of one of my thighs, cupping my jaw as he traces my lower lip with his tongue. I part my lips and he slips his tongue in my mouth to stay tangled with mine.

I thread one hand in his hair, gently grabbing it and cup his cheek with the other, bringing him closer if it's possible.

A moan leaves the back of his throat and he presses his hips forward until I feel his hard erection against my... throbbing centre.

Fuck, we're both horny.

I need to feel some relief and soon. I can't do this anymore, and I'm always the one who starts it. I'm the one who got me into this shit and I'm sure I don't even regret it.

I pull away, panting and don't dare to open my eyes, feeling embarrassed of what I'm about to say. "Harry, I ne-"

I get cut off by the ringing of his phone, and I open my eyes to meet his. Harry groans as I unwrap my legs from his waist and sling my feet on the floor. He dives his hand in the back pocket of his jeans while I let go of his neck and face and keep my back pressed against the wall as I watch him answer the phone.

"Yeah... Yeah sorry, we'll be there in a few minutes." He says, watching me and I smirk.

We always lose track of time when we're together and I think that's one of the best things when it comes to spending time with him.

He says his goodbyes and hangs up the call, putting his phone back in his back pocket. He looks at me, the smirk already showing on his face.

"We have to go now." He takes my hand and pulls me with him out of his room, without saying another word to each other. He guides us downstairs and I quickly put on my white sneakers.

Harry has to film his part for the Night Changes music video and I'll be joining him behind the camera, just to support him. The other boys will be there along with Karen just to watch, and I think they are already there. I don't remember exactly where we'll be going but I know it's one of those ice-skating parks.

"Ready?" He asks me, and I nod as he opens the front door, wearing a black coat over the shirt. I already have my phone in my pocket and I don't think I'll need anything else.

We walk over to his car, and I take a seat on the passenger's side on the left while Harry is on the right. I'm so used to the other way around that this feels weird, but it doesn't bother me. I'll have to ask Harry to let me drive once to see how it feels.

"I'm going to feel stupid to ask you this, but aren't you cold?" He says, glancing sideways at me.

I chuckle and shake my head at the same time, "You know I'm not."

He forms his lips to a line, trying to hide a smile and nods. "Okay."

"Plus, you're not stupid," I lean over the console, facing him, "It's cute that you care about my health." I press my lips on his cheek and sit back straight on my seat.

I had a feeling I needed to do that.

After a few minutes, we arrive at the place, and I can already see people ice-skating. It's been so long since I've done that.

We get out of the car after Harry parks it, and we make our ways inside the building where the team's already there. The first people I spot are the guys who are talking with each other and another man I don't know.

Once we approach them, I get nervous when I remember what I'm wearing. Harry places his hand on my back, smiling at me. When the others look at me they don't say anything about my clothes, but Louis speaks first.

"You two are always so fucking late."

"Yeah, what are you doing that keeps you so occupied?" Liam joins Louis in the mockery.

Harry and I glance at each other and then back at the boys, not knowing what to answer. We only kiss, so there's no reason for me to suddenly feel this nervousness, and Liam could also think a little bit more, so we don't have to answer his question.

"Vee, I don't think you know Ben." Zayn decides to barge in, looking at me apologetically. At least one caught the message.

The man who's also standing there takes a step forward and reaches out his hand, saying, "I'm Ben Winston, the director of the video."

He seems nice. I smile and take his hand, slowly shaking it. "I'm Vee Becker, nice to meet you."

Ben turns to Harry and says, "Go over there where the makeup team is and get ready." Harry leaves after kissing my forehead and Ben turns around, saying, "Follow me."

As we walk towards another door, Karen wraps her arm around me and whispers, "My girlfriend is hot as fuck."

I chuckle at her choice of words as she gives me a small confidence boost.

We get through the door outside where the ice-skating field is. A few cameras are already installed and a few people are already ice-skating like I saw when we first arrived.

Ben turns around to face us. "Well, you already know the concept of the video. So I'll go inside to film the scene where they get the shoes and I'll be back with Harry to film the ice-skating part."

He goes back inside, leaving us with the camera team. I look around and also see an ambulance. At least Harry told me what's gonna happen in the music video.

Each boy is going on a date with a camera to portray the girl's view. It sounded funny when he first explained it to me because of the camera part. But now it just sounds amazing to give the fans that.

They already filmed Zayn, Niall and Liam's part. Zayn's part is in a restaurant when Niall's at home and Liam's at a festival. Harry's is gonna be ice-skating and Louis' is driving through London.

The idea is that they're going on these perfect dates but it's not gonna end well, like the song suggests, the night is gonna change and take a turn.

Louis comes closer to me with a smirk on his face, "And? What were you doing with Styles?"

I glare at him, "Louis, don't even start."

He chuckles and says, " I have my ideas, princess."

I roll my eyes, shaking my head and look at Zayn, ignoring Louis' presence now. "Is he always like this?" I ask Zayn.

"Only to you and Harry." He answers.

And as soon as Zayn said Harry's name, the door of the building opens, and Ben and Harry come out. Harry's wearing ice skates, he quickly goes over to the field in front of us, grabbing the railing to help himself.

We also go over there but stay on the other side, and I wrap my fingers on the cold railing to watch Harry.

He skates over here until he's standing in front of me. I have to tilt my head back to be able to look at him.

He crouches down to be on the same eye-level as me and presses his lips against mine.

"Styles!" Ben shouts, and Harry pulls away with a smile.

"We'll have more time tonight." He leaves me with those words and I quickly look around to see if someone heard him.

The boys and Karen look unfaced so I try to act normal even though I just felt another heartbeat in my body.

Fuck, we have to stop doing this - we have to stop teasing each other. It's driving me crazy and I don't think I can take it anymore.

I look back at Harry and Ben, and the cameras around him. He skates as if he was with another person while the music plays in the background.

I swing my body on the beat with the music as Harry watches someone doing spins. He then points at me and shouts. "Look, babe, I can do that too!"

The word babe makes my stomach flutter, and I feel as my cheeks get warmer. I tighten my grip on the railing and watch Harry as he copies that girl, and he does it pretty well.

He's amazing at everything. Is there something he can't do?

They finish filming the scenes for his part in the music video and go over to the ambulance. He also films that part, being the silly and funny guy he is, making jokes and all that. And I watch him with a small smile on my face, wondering how someone could not catch feelings for him.

He's such a wonderful person and he deserves everything good in his life.

He finishes that part and stands up from the chair he was sitting on to walk towards me.

I keep the smile on my face as I tease him, "All that spinning got your arm broken, huh?"

He chuckles, continuing with the joke. "At least it wasn't my good hand and I can still do some things."

I wrap my hands around his waist while he presses his 'good hand' on my lower back. I know what he means with 'things', I can tell by the smirk on his face.

Fuck, Harry.

I said stop with the teasing.

"Hey, you comin' with us to that party?" Louis shouts from his spot, making us turn to him.

Harry and I look at each other, looking for the answer in our eyes. We shake our head at the same time and smile because we both thought the same thing. We look back at Louis, and Harry responds for both of us, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Nope, we'll be going right back home."

Louis squints his eyes. "So, you'll be resuming what you were doing earlier."

I throw my head back with a chuckle. "Louis," I look back at him, catching his attention. "You wish you had someone to do that with."

"Oh, but I have someone." He talks back, catching the others' attention.

"Really?" I ask, not believing a word he says, and Harry lets out a laugh, very amused with the scene in front of him.

"Yep, she'll be at the party."

I also squint my eyes like he did earlier. "Why don't I believe you?"

"Okay, guys," Zayn interrupts us, wrapping an arm around Louis' shoulders. "You two can go home now."

I shake my head, amused and turn around with Harry to walk towards the building. I spot Karen in our way and stop to whisper to her. "Let me know if big boy's lying or not." She nods her head before Harry and I leave them.

We go back to the parking lot where he left his car and get in it in silence. He drives off, resting his hand on my thigh and when we began to approach his house, I feel the nerves in my stomach build.

I don't know why I'm nervous now, there's no reason for me to be. We're just going to his house like we've done before.

Fuck.

I cross my arms over my stomach and look out of the window to hide my nervousness from Harry. It's like my body knows something my brain doesn't.

Well, my brain knows too, but it's not ready to admit that. I mean it's the exact reason why we're not going to the party.

Harry parks his car in its usual spot, and we both get out of it and walk towards his pink front door. He unlocks the door and we both get in the house. I don't even get time to take off my shoes, because my body gets pushed against the nearest wall.

Caught off guard, my eyes meet Harry's and they're full of lust. His pupils are dilated, making them look darker. He looks down at my lips and bites his own before he leans forward and presses his against mine, knocking the air off my lungs.

I instantly take off his coat and I hear it fall to the ground. We both kick our shoes off and Harry crouches down to grab the back of my thighs and hoist me up. I immediately wrap my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck.

He parts his lips from mine and cups my jaw to tilt my head. He then continues with the kisses on my neck, making a soft moan escape my lips. My neck has become my weakness and he knows that.

When I feel him sucking on the sensitive skin, I clench my legs around his hips, bringing him closer to me until his hips are pressed against mine.

Fuck, he's hard again and I'm also throbbing.

My heartbeat increases as he presses a soft kiss over the hickey he just left there, then he lets go of my jaw and grabs my thighs with both hands. He kisses my jaw and then the corner of my mouth.

I don't think he realized it when he began to grind his hips against mine. And as a response, I begin to circle my hips automatically.

"Vee, fuck," he groans.

Hearing him say my name like that, makes me realize that I indeed need him.

And I need him now.

"Bedroom, now," I say, arching my back, so he pulls my body from it. He looks at me confused but does it anyway.

Harry walks to the staircase, holding me in his arms, and I decide to bring my lips to his neck, kissing the skin before I begin to suck on it, leaving a mark like he did to me while he goes up the stairs. He takes the last step and begins to walk towards his bedroom. He stops at his door and I smirk against his neck.

Making a bold decision and also because I feel comfortable around him to do this, I lick off his neck, going upwards until I feel his earlobe against my tongue. I gently take it between my teeth, nibble it for a brief second and then I pull away to look at him.

His wide eyes tell me that he didn't expect that, and I smirk, pride showing on my face. He throws his head back and wets his lips. When he looks back at me, the mischievous look on his face makes me panic a little, and before I know what he has on his mind, I'm already laying on the soft mattress of his bed, him crawling on top of him.

He pecks my lips and grabs my hips to turn us around, but I stop him before he gets to do that. A shaky breath leaves my mouth, because of the nervousness I'm feeling. Harry's confused because I stopped him, and I shake my head at him.

"I want you on top," I tell him, sliding my hands to the collar of his shirt. I begin to unbutton his shirt while he still looks at me as if he was confused. Once I'm done with unbuttoning, I slide off his black shirt, exposing his tattooed chest.

"Vee, what do you mean?" He asks me like he still doesn't know.

I take a deep breath before I take his right hand from my hip. I close my eyes as I press his hand on my centre, making that tickling between my thighs appear again, aching for his tough like it has done these past weeks.

My heartbeat picks up and I decide to open my eyes to his wide green ones, and I say, "You know what I mean."

• • • • • • • • • •

vote and comment <3

you know what's gonna happen in the next chapter ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 12.5K 61
Harry styles imagine #1
131K 2.9K 90
[COMPLETED] Started: 2017~08~09 Completed: 2018~01~08 "I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over and over. Without pause, without doubt, in a...
146K 3.2K 58
COMPLETE "You have a golden heart you know that?" He said just above a whisper. "I am so lucky to be able to see how truly beautiful it is" *** Elean...
164K 4.8K 59
Completed harry au! "what do you mean by saying that you like her?" "I mean im absolutely one hundred percent infatuated with Rosie Onings ." "you h...