π–€π—Žπ—‰π—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ί

By AcidicLoverxx

"If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?" I changed this story up A LOT. ENJOY!!! More

β’Έβ“„β“…β“Ž β“‡β’Ύβ’Όβ’½β“‰β“ˆ
Euphoria - 01
Euphoria - 02
Euphoria - 03
Euphoria - 04
Euphoria - 05
Euphoria - 06
Euphoria - 07
Euphoria - 08
Euphoria - 09
Euphoria - 10
Euphoria - 11
Euphoria - 12
Euphoria - 13
Euphoria - 14
Euphoria - 15
Euphoria - 16
Authors note
Euphoria - 17
Euphoria - 18
Euphoria - 19
Euphoria - 21
Euphoria - 22
Euphoria - 23
Euphoria - 24
Euphoria - 25
Euphoria - 26
Euphoria - 27
Euphoria - 28
Euphoria - 29
Euphoria - 30
31

Euphoria - 20

13.6K 550 624
By AcidicLoverxx

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

"Hey TT baby!" I exclaimed holding my arms out for E'ani to run in.

She giggled running in my arms hugging me.

"I missed you girly."

(Incase you guys forgot cause I know I did, E'ani is Daja and Namari's one year old daughter)

"I missed you too auntie Te'annie." She giggled trying to say my name.

"Awee really?" She nodded with a smile, showing all of her teeth.

"Your so pretty, are you ready to spend the day with me and go Christmas shopping?" I asked smiling at her.

"Yes!" She cheesed holding her doll in one hand and and a popsicle in her other one.

"Is it cold outside?" I asked her going into my room.

"No, mama said since it's posed to be cold later so I have to wear my jacket." She smiled twirling around showing her jacket.

"Aw she did?" She nodded.

"Hmm, you can watch youtube on my phone while I get ready, okay princess?"

"Otay!" I handed her my phone and she skipped her way to Jasani who was seated on the bed.

I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom.

20 minutes later.

The mall

"Ooh look TT!" E'ani pointed at one of the kid cars they were showing off.

"You want one?" I asked making her nod.

"Santa will get you one for Christmas." I really was going to come back and get it for her.

"Really?"

"Yeah he told me, but you have to be a good girl for your mommy and daddy, okay?" I warned holding her hand, Jasani was looking jealous because I was only talking to E'ani, so I decided to include him into the conversation so he didn't feel any type of way.

"Otay,"

"Jasani what do you want Santa to get you for Christmas?" I asked cheekily.

"A baby." I did the duck lips, I never really thought about having kids.

"Santa ran out of those, maybe next year." I patted his back walking into bath and body works.

"Mmcht yeen gon give me no baby foreal?" He asked while E'ani was beside me looking at different perfumes.

"You know I am, just not right now. I'm not even 21 yet , maybe when I'm like 22 or 23 , I don't really care when but as long as it's with you and we're happy." I shrugged locking his fingers with mine.

He kissed the back of my hand making my stomach fill up with butterflies.

Whew chile I done spring a leak.

"Ooh Tay Dee, can I get dis?" E'ani attempted to say KD and showed him a bottle of perfume.

It smelt sweet so I grabbed me one too, I don't like strong smelling perfumes, I only like the sweet ones and this one smelt pretty good.

"Yeah, you ca' get you another one too peanut head." He said holding it in his hand.

I was planning on buying my own perfume and stuff so I started grabbing things, I grabbed two things of lotions, candles, and perfumes.

E'ani walked back to us with another perfume in hand and handed it to Jasani.

"You getting anything bubba?" He shook his head.

"Hi how did you enjoy your time here so far?" The lady in front asked as the items were being scanned.

"Good, I would like to pay for these separate-"

"No she wouldn't, keep them altogether." The cashier nodded making me frown.

He doesn't ever let me pay for shit.

"You shoulda' known better then trying that, ion care bout you pouting." He shrugged sliding them 200 dollars and leaving, holding the bags.

"Whea you wanna go now?" He asked.

"Home, you not about to keep buying me stuff all day." I fussed, just last week he ordered me stuff online and dropped it off at my house without saying a word like that was normal .

"How you gon tell me what I'm gon do with my money."

"I ca' tell you what to do if it has something to do with me." I shrugged making him pull me closer to him so he could speak in my ear without E'ani hearing, she was too distracted on my phone anyways.

"Keep this same energy when we get home." He said leading us towards one of the shoe stores.

I knew exactly what he meant too. After we drop E'ani off we are supposed to be going to spencers and get a whole lot of stuff.

" I'm sorry," I pouted scratching my neck.

"Yeah sure."

-

"See you later pretty girl." I kissed E'ani's cheek handing her over to Daja with her bath and body works bag.

"Bye bye TT , tank you for the gifs." She waved her small fingers.

"No problem sweet girl, KD said bye too, see y'all later." I smiled giving Daja a quick hug walking away.

"Bye girl."

"Where we finna go now?" I asked getting back in the car.

"Spencer's." I nodded plugging my phone in the aux.

"Have you ever did bdsm before?" I asked curiously.

"Nah but I know a lot of stuff about it." He shrugged pulling out the driveway.

"You wanna go back to the mall or to the store in town?"

"Um the one in town." I muttered not wanting to speak to anyone else.

"Ight."

My phone started going off and multiple text messages from Instagram were being sent to my phone.

@Random: you saw @Destiny.Therealest post about you? 😗☕️

@AnotherRandom: is KD cheating on you? 🤨

@Thirstyassnigga: You single now? 🥴

@Randomassfollower: damn you let that girl steal yo man like that? 😂😂😂

I furrowed my eyebrows going to whoever they were talking about page.

I saw a post with another woman and KD, kissing.

It looked like an old picture but I wasn't sure, the girl in it was brown skin, she wasn't ugly but she could be pretty if she tried, her hair was natural and her eyes were a pretty color, they looked in love.

I tapped on her story...

Reply to Destiny.therealest story:

I scoffed and rolled my eyes sliding closer to the door, I went to speak but it felt like my lips were glued shut.

Sensing the mood change KD spoke up , "What's wrong peanut?"

I still didn't speak, instead I got on my phone and blasted my music through my airpods.

My mood was ruined and I felt like I completely wasted my time thinking this relationship was going to get somewhere.

I gave this man my virginity and opened up to him thinking he wasn't gon do me wrong like everyone else did.

I was over it and ready to go home.

He parked outside of Spencers and got out the car walking over to my side of the car , opening the door for me.

I got out the care not acknowledging him, I'd usually hold his hand or be affectionate but obviously I wasn't going to do that, I shoved my hands in my pocket making him frown, I kinda felt guilty, I hated being mean to him.

30 minutes later.

We went inside and picked out a few things and we now back inside the car, I was being a little standoffish but I still was being somewhat nice.

"Ke'lannie what is you acting like this for?" He asked once again pulling up at his house.

"I don't want to go to your house , I wanna go home." I said nonchalantly ignoring his question.

He stared at me , turned the car off and locked the doors.

"We ain't going no where if youn speak up, don't make me ask you again." See any other time I'd be okay with his dominance but right now I wasn't feeling it.

"We just finna be in this car then." I shrugged going on my phone only to have it snatched away.

"KD take me-"

"Jasani." He corrected.

"KD give me my phone back." I snapped making him jerk his head back.

"Just cause you mad don't mean you finna talk to me crazy, you know ion like you calling me KD or being mean to me." He frowned.

I ignored him and rested my head against the door, shutting my eyes.

"Dude you being childish-"

"Good." I responded being very close to dozing off while he still spoke.

Tired of him talking I finally spoke up.

"I think you should check your girl friends page, she might've said a few things about you." I rolled my eyes.

"You is my girl, what is you talking bout." He scrunched up his face.

"Destiny." I said in a duh tone.

"You know she not my girl so what is you talking about?" He asked again.

"So you don't know?"

"If I knew why would I be asking you?" He asked agitated.

"I don't know you tell me."

"Are you gon show me what you talking bout or are you gon keep riddling me?"

I stayed silent and took my phone back going to the posts showing him.

"This was way before I met you, you see I don't even look like that anymore." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Oh so you think I'm cheating on you, is that why you have a attitude? If I didn't want to be in a relationship with you I wouldn't be in one." He continued, I just nodded carelessly.

"Dude you really think I'a do you like that?" I simply shrugged not knowing what he wanted me to say.

"Look at me." I shook my head.

"Don't make me say it again." I slowly turned my head to look at him feeling my eyes water.

"Key, Ion want that bitch I only want you, I promise ta' god Ian cheating on you."

"Shit I love you... way too much." My dismissive mood was immediately turned around.

"Really?" Now he was avoiding looking at me realizing what he said.

"Yeah, youn love me?" He hesitantly asked.

"I do love you." I spoke after a while.

His eyes lit up while he still looked at his lap, not making eye contact with me.

I found some courage and tilted his chin only to see that his face was bright red shade and he was smiling.

I kissed his lips , this kiss was different from all of the other kisses we had, I guess it's different when you actually know you love someone.

"Tell me you love me again." I cheesed.

"I love you." He blushed.

"I love you too bub." I forgot about why I was mad and was now all over him.

"Can I shoot her?" I asked referring to Destiny.

"Yeah." He chuckled kissing my lips again.

"You so fucking crazy man."
-

-

-

They ugly 🥱🥱🥱

-

-

-

Did they say the L word too fast??? 😶

-

-

-
How long do y'all want this book to be??? 🧐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 177 20
Some small stories...Enjoy!
1.1K 54 15
Baby just read 🩷 Comment your thoughts 🩷 Follow if you want to 🩷 Like if you like it 🩷 Love you all 🩷
519K 23.3K 32
the story of slim & cash.
4.8K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...