Scream ✘ Huang Renjun

By markscult

✘ Demon Au ✘ "Oh Darling you have no idea what I'm capable of." Book 3 in the Drippin' series More

✘P R E L U D E
✘C H A R A C T E R S
✘1
✘1.2
✘1.3
✘1.4
✘1.5
✘1.6
✘1.7
✘1.8
✘1.9
✘1.10
✘1.11
✘1.12
✘1.13
✘1.14
✘1.15
✘1.16
✘1.17
✘1.18
✘1.19
✘1.20
✘1.21
✘1.22
✘1.23
✘1.24
✘1.26
✘1.27
✘1.28
✘1.29
✘1.30
✘1.31
✘1.32
✘1.33
✘1.34
✘1.35
✘1.36
✘1.37
✘1.38
✘ 1.39
✘ 1.40
✘1.41
✘1.42
✘1.43
✘1.44
✘1.45
✘1.46
✘1.47
✘1.48
✘1.49
✘1.50
✘1.51
✘1.52
✘1.53
✘1.54
✘1.55
✘1.56
✘1.57
✘1.58
✘2
✘2.1
✘2.2
✘2.3
✘2.4
✘2.5
✘2.6
✘2.7
✘2.8
✘2.9
🫶🏻

✘1.25

15K 1.1K 1.8K
By markscult

"What are you staring at, the pictures aren't going to take themselves." Renjun broke the silence with a narrowed gaze.

Jisoo perked up out of her trance, nodding her head and taking the camera.
The girl began to look through the camera to align the scenery up perfectly as Renjun sat at the bench with the pen in his hand, fluidly writing down their written task as the girl busied herself.

She was distracted, distracted by the sight of the fire that she was stood by the river, camera in her hands yet she wasn't taking any pictures.

"Do you know a woman with short hair- a witch with short hair?" Jisoo spoke out as she gazed at the river- her reflection staring back at her.

"No." Renjun replied, continuing to write.
"When I touched Aria I saw that but...I touched her again today and I saw someone else. She was a human, she was next to the witch and they were talking about something. Her name...I'm sure she said her name." She muttered at the end trying to recall it.

Renjun's hand holding the pen halted suddenly, snapping his head up at the girl who had her back turned to him a fair distance away.

"The witch had the same spell aura as the one casted on Aria so I'm sure it's them. It looked like they were both plotting something- the Human girl she had this scar on her neck like...bite mark-"

Jisoo's words were cut off by the sudden teleportation of the boy who was now stood next to her with an unreadable expression in his eyes.

She yelped in surprise, his appearance catching her off guard as she immediately jolted away from him on instinct- the heel of her foot missing the edge of the ground.

Eyes widening as she gasped at the feeling of her foot slipping, the water behind her and the sound of the waterfall flowing down drowned out by her fear.

Calculated and sharply, Renjun's hand shot out- grasping onto her own one and pulling her back to her feet before she fell into the river.

The strength in his pull to the petite girl resulted in her being yanked towards his body, it all happened in the blink of an eye that her hand flew out to stop her from bashing into him full force- resting on his chest just under his shoulder.

Breath caught in her throat as she collided with him but not enough to send them both toppling over- her tightly shut eyes reopened once she felt the warmth of his body instead of the freezing cold water.

First she same face to face with his chest, tilting her head up to meet his stormy blackened gaze.
"Th-thank you." Jisoo spoke out quietly, the pounding of her heart from the shock amplified to the boy's ears.

The sound of her blood rushing around on her veins thumping against the ribcage, pulse beating quickly- Renjun's eyes flickered briefly to her neck where he could almost see the pulse beating.

He closed his eyes to refocus himself, opening them again with a determination.
"What was her name?" He asked.

Jisoo was still recovering from her shock, noticing she was still partially pressed up against the boy so she removed her hand from his chest and stepped back not realising she was still extremely close to the edge.

Renjun's hand again yanked her back up to him before she could even realise, their faces closer than before as his warm breaths fanned over her.

The intensity and weight of his gaze burning into hers.
"Answer me."

Jisoo was caught off guard by his sudden demeanor, swallowing down her fear as she tore her eyes away from his intimidating ones and instead chose to look over his shoulder.

Jisoo's expression changed as soon as her eyes landed on the figure who stood by the gate- she couldn't mistake them.

Her heart dropped, plummeting down before she could answer Renjun as he held her close to him in need of an answer.

But Jisoo was far too terrified to speak, eyes rooted on the figure stood still watching them.

Renjun was impatient, his eyes scanning her now ghostly pale, terrified expression.
"He..." Jisoo whispered to herself, unable to bring out the words.

"Are you having fun with my girl there?"

Renjun turned his head, meeting the sight of the boy he quickly noticed as the one who had disappeared with Na-eun the day of the war.

His eyes were solely on Jisoo as he began to walk from the gate over to them, Jisoo panicked noticeably as the scars in her back tingled and the pain resurfaced.

It was as if she was there again, his body pressed up against hers, lips hovering over her ear as he demanded she was his. He deceived her, he took everything away from her.

She was scared of him.

Suddenly the air tightened in her throat, her grip on Renjun's hand unconsciously tightened. Eyes wide in fear, gleaming with a sheen of tears as Haru walked over with a sinister smile.

Renjun turned around fully, taking a step forward with his eyes narrowed.
"You, what do you want?"

Haru raised a brow, stopping a fair distance away. He tilted his head, craning it till he could see Jisoo partially hiding behind Renjun.

"Her. I want her."
Renjun glanced back at the girl who was behind him, fear swimming in her eyes as she met his gaze.

"Jisoo baby, we have a lot to catch up on don't we?"
She didn't reply, she couldn't get herself to. A humourless scoff fell from his lips. "Come on now, don't keep me waiting."

"Where's Na-eun? You guys cast a spell on Aria didn't you? What's the spell, tell me." Renjun demanded, stepping forward.

Haru rolled his eyes.
"I don't care about spells, now move out of my way- I'm taking her."

The half demon strode towards the girl but when he reached Renjun- the Demonic boy reached out and grabbed the collar of his shirt in one hand.

Haru halted, eyes widened.
"The fuck are you doing?" He spat out and Renjun chuckled lowly.
"Answer me, what's the spell." He demanded. "The stone is gone but she still has a spell on her."

"Does it look like I care? I'm not a fucking witch." Haru seethed out, yanking Renjun's hand off him.

He readjusted his shirt with a glare at Renjun before diverging his attention to the girl.

"I leave for a while and you're already whoring around are you? I thought I told you that you're mine." Haru began advancing on the girl.

Her panic stricken eyes widened as she began to back away from him, his devilish sick grin plastered on his face.

"Haven't you missed me? I told you I'd come and get what belongs to me."

Renjun sighed in irritation, turning around with apathetic eyes and grabbed Haru's hair tightly in his grip- pulling his head back.

"Women aren't objects, they don't belong to you." He deadpanned blankly.

Jisoo watched in shock, halting her movements as Haru struggled in pain.
"Half demon?" Renjun scoffed humoured. "Oh give me a break please, you think you're so powerful don't you?"

"Get off me you f-freak!"

Renjun gripped his hair tighter, gritting his teeth as Haru writhed in pain.

"What, is she your bitch or something now?"

Renjun was indifferent to Haru's words, not a single reaction on his face which was much more scarier than rage.

"Huh? Well, I never took the prude little Fallen as a whore."

Haru broke from Renjun's grip, making an advance on Jisoo but Renjun grabbed his shoulder- spinning him around and the half demon didn't have a chance to even blink before a huge force of Renjun's fist pummeled into his jaw.

The strength of his punch sent Haru falling into the river.

Jisoo gasped, hands flying up to her mouth as Haru flailed in the river- emerging from the surface to spit the water out of his mouth.

Renjun on the other hand had no ounce of care inside him, shaking his hand off and begining to walk away towards the bench.

Jisoo's wide eyes fell to Renjun and she immediately began running after him, feeling unsafe with Haru around.

Renjun had grabbed the stuff from the bench and was exiting the gates.
"W-wait for me!"

;) Well

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 9.5K 41
"𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩?" in which two people meet, only to find out that titles don't cov...
675K 41.6K 81
"we're souls of fallen stars breathed into our bodies to live." "then why are you just existing?" ϟ he was on fire and she didn't know who she was. C...
192K 6.4K 45
❝ 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙚... 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ SOULMATE & MAFIA AU! book 1 in the RIDIN' series.
230K 7.8K 33
in where a girl texts chenle for fun, but didn't expect him to see it. a crack fic. • swearing • alcohol mentioned • • book 1 of the social media se...