-Reapers Visit-(Dead by Dayli...

Oleh -Shy-Moon-

Time has passed. The Survivors got better and better at surviving the deadly trials set by the Entity. It a... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: New Guys
Chapter 3: Sisters Meeting
Chapter 4: Secrets revealed
Chapter 5: Phones and Dates
Chapter 6: A won Bet
Chapter 7: Another Newbie?
Chapter 8: Drunken Accidents
Chapter 10: The madness of his absence
Chapter 11: How we came to be
Chapter 12: From action to reaction
Chapter 13: Solutions... well kinda
Chapter 14: Recovery in different terms
Chapter 15: Collect what's left
Chapter 16: New trouble just up ahead
Chapter 17: Interrogation, Thiefery, Therapy
Chapter 18: A Huntress at Ormond and Demo gets visitors
Chapter 19: Blanket of Stars
Chapter 20: Campfire Ruckus
Chapter 21: Double Goal

Chapter 9: Fight

79 3 1
Oleh -Shy-Moon-

{NEW YEARS BASH CH.}

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

The next day something unexpected happened.

The Reaper was absolutely blazing with rage.

And everyone knew that.

She became ruthless in the four Trails she had been and distant to the Killers.

The Wraith wanted to do something to help her... but then he would have to talk about it and judging from Mika's current mood, he was 100% sure that she would fulfill her promise.

Caleb had noticed that she was in a sour mood as well. He remembered her being with him and then... nothing. Everything was black when he tried to remember.

Luna had tried to talk to her sister the moment she saw her so mad, but Mika would always stay away from her.

It was true. Last time Mika had been this ungodly angry something bad happened, but Luna didn't want this to stop her from helping Mika.

Susie and Danny were probably the only ones that noticed the sudden difference in the Reaper's and the Deathslinger's mood.

And yeah it had something to do with one another, but not in the way that they thought.

While the two lovebirds were hanging with each other thinking of a plan, the Reaper was summoned in another Trail.

The Nightmare's Trail.

The dreamdemon was pissed his Trail was going beyond horrible. That streetrat was keep helping his Quentin!

He just couldn't catch his favorite kid in peace! That's when the Reaper showed up.

She bursted out of the bamboobush on the Family Residence and summoned her Scythe, ready to sing she chased after Dwight who had triggered her appearance.

„Nightmare... One taste of me, nobody compares. I'll be the mark you can't erase, the demon tapping on your brain~
I can show you all the places that you've never seen. I can take you where you're scared to go, 'cause I've already been~"

The streetrat slowed down, startled by the sudden, loud, echoing song that haunted across the domain of the Spirit.

„We can keep it on the low, low, low
Your dirty secret no one knows- You know, I know you wanna come with me~
Chasing summer every night like we are in a dream~"

Freddy chuckled at the songs lyrics and slashed forward catching the rats arm.

„NEA!" his dreamwalker cried out.

„Yeah, we're burning daylight. Never awake 'cause that is when I leave,
But while I stay, I'll treat you right!
I'll be your rush! I'll be your high!
You'll never wanna leave my paradise~
I'm only a nightmare~"

The actual Nightmare felt his wicked smile widen at the sight of the leaders aura lighting up red on the ground.

„When you wake up and I'm not there~
You'll fiend for me 'cause I don't play fair~
I'll be the mark you can't erase, the demon tapping on your brain~
Let me be your nightmare. There's no need for you to be scared~
One taste of me, nobody compares!
I'll be the mark you can't erase!
The demon tapping on your brain~"

The Reaper chased after the gamer and slashed at her with her scythe. Feng used ‚Dead Hard' to escape the otherwise fatal blow.

„Don't wanna wake up from this nightmare~
Call me trouble, call me sin, call me a deadly vice! I will wake you up, set you on fire, I'll bring you to life! I know you never asked for it-
Thought you were immune to it... Now I'm everything you never knew you needed..."

Another red aura flared up yards away from the Nightmare's chase.

This was going faster than usual. Was this chick okay?

„A wicked touch, a deadly mind, I'm not so patient! And I know exactly what I wanna do-
Exactly what I want from you-
Taste me while I load your gun-
The game's roulette, let's have some fun-
Pull the trigger, maybe you won't wake up~
I'm only a nightmare~
When you wake up and I'm not there, when you wake up and I'm not there~
You'll fiend for me 'cause I don't play fair- I don't! I don't!
I'll be the mark you can't erase!
The demon tapping on your brain~"

The Reaper sprinted across the map and used her weapon to catapult herself over a palette that was in her way.

The Dreamwalker, the streetrat and the Nightmare noticed the sudden increase in their speed.

She was close.

Inside of the Reapers Terrorradius the speed of Killers and Survivors alike gets increased massively.

But still the sudden speed they posses was weird and foreign.

Freddy was never this fast before...

„Let me be your nightmare, let me be your nightmare~
There's no need for you to be scared!
One taste of me, nobody compares!
I'll be the mark you can't erase-
The demon tapping on your brain!
Don't wanna wake up from this nightmare~"

With the last line of her haunting melody she slashed the streetrat and watched the terror in the Dreamwalkers eyes rise.

In the end they all died. Sacrificed on the hooks except for Feng Min, Freddy wasn't able to find the gamer before she bled out.

It was about a Trail later that things got interesting.

Mika was sitting outside of the Killers House sharpening her scythe.

The Cannibal was standing inside the building watching his friend outside sharpening her weapon in a foul mood.

The Deathslinger wasn't in the House, he was outside his domain. Where the Demogorgon was having a Trail.

The western Killer seemed to space out a lot today. He was distant from reality, seemed to linger in his own thoughts. Trying to remember something important as it seemed... but it didn't work.

One of the Reapers closest friends, Susie asked her boyfriend for a favor and after convincing the Deathslinger into coming with them their plan set in motion.

The pink haired Legion Killer went to the seething Reaper and asked her to follow her. The Reaper put on a fake smile and followed Susie as if nothing had happened yesterday.

But something had happened and everyone knew it. They didn't knew what had happened, but they knew that something had to have happened to put her in such a foul mood.

The Reaper was led into an empty room by the Legion Killer and asked to wait there a minute, she didn't know why and honestly she was in a wayyyy too sour mood to question a few minutes in lone silence.

Her sweet lone silence was flown out the window the moment the door creaked open again and the Ghostface stepped in following in tow was he.

The Deathslinger.

The Reapers expression hardened and it was not going unnoticed.

Why is she so mad at him? Susie thought. She and Danny stood by the door, making sure that no one left before this - whatever this was - had been solved. Also to make sure no one attacked the other one, *cough**cough* Mika *cough*.

„Why is he- why are we here?" the Reaper corrected her sentence. „Mika, you're acting weird and you do too. What happened between you two?" Susie spoke calmly, cautiously approaching the subject.

The light brown haired Killer was so mad and Susie did not want to blow her fuse and being there should it happen eventually.

„I remember her coming to me after the horrible Trails yesterday, then it's all black. I'm sure nothing happened." Caleb told his story.

Okay, first off; him remembering nothing cooled her inner boiling point a bit... before it boiled over. He didn't even remember what he did? Seriously.

The Reaper was having an internal fight about calming because he had a blackspot in his memory or being even more pissed about it.

She scoffed, without knowing it, and closed her eyes. „What is it Mika?" Susie asked her.

„It's nothing like he said." she spat the words out like they were poison and refused to open her eyes, she knew they were looking at them.

„Is there anything else you wanna add Caleb?" Danny asked this time, smelling the half-truth that he told.

The western Killer scratched his neck in embarrassment. „I had... bad Trails yesterday..." he began. „I may have drunken a bit." he admitted.

„I only remember her being there and then looking at her and then- poof! All is black." He finished and averted his white eyes a bit.

„If that isn't the fucking understatement of the year." The Reaper growled out. All eyes to her.

Caleb was a bit of his game today too and he would not put up with a chick with that attitude. „What 'n tarnation is that supposed to mean, Reaper?" he snapped. „What did I do to ya?!"

She only tch-ed and turned her head to the side a bit, trying to hide the pink dusting her cheeks. But he saw that... they all saw that.

„Oh my god, what did he do?" Susie asked, gasping.

Before she could even hiss out ‚nothing' she was cut off. „Did something happen between us?" he was looking at her. His clear white eyes full of concern and curiosity. How fucking dare he-

She snapped her head away from him, cheeks red now, she only stared at the ground.

Danny began pushing his girlfriend out of the room. He loved having something to gossip about, but this involved Mika. The one who got him and his lovely Susie together. She was like a sister to him!

„Something did happen!" he gasped, catching a glimpse of her red face. „Shut up..." her voice was so quiet she almost didn't hear it herself.

She had to stop him from talking. She knew what was about to happen. Mount Mika was about to blow her top and she did not want to explode on him, or Luna, or fuck anyone! Even if she was still hella mad at him, for reasons she was pushing underneath the forgetti-carpet, she didn't want to explode on him.

But he didn't know that.

He grabbed her shoulders and forced her to face him. „Mika-" How can he..? „-what..." How can he still... „-did I do?" HOW CAN HE STILL CALL ME BY MY NAME AFTER WHAT HE DID?!?

And B O O M !!! - she exploded.

„BULLSHIT!" she yelled. He looked taken back. „NOTHING HAPPENED!" she snapped out of his grasp. I can't stop-

„FUCKING NOTHING!" Why can't I stop?

„WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!?" I can't- I can't stop-

„IF IT'S NOTHING THEN WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME?!?" he shouted back.

She glared at him, storm still raging on. „BECAUSE YOU FORGOT!" he stiffened. I don't want this-

„YOU DID THAT TO ME AND YOU FUCKING FORGOT!" I want to stop- why can't I stop?

„THEN TELL ME! TELL ME WHAT I DID!"

„I CAN'T!" I can't stop-

„WHY? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT THE HELL I DID T-" he fell silent... oh, no...

„Did... did I... force-" he seemed to catch onto something. Her face exploded in red, but not because of rage, because of embarrassment. „S- shut up..." she muttered, turning her head away. This seemed to answer his question.

„M- Mika... I'm so so-"

„SHUT UP!"

„Mika-"

„ I SAID SHUT UP!" she screamed. She slapped her hands over her mouth, trying to stop- to just stop...

She never screamed, maybe she shouted but she never ever screamed. „NOTHING HAPPENED ALRIGHT?!?" Stop- stop- god wHY CAN'T I JUST STOP?

„NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED! ALRIGHT?" I'm sorry- I'm so sorry- I couldn't stop...

Her hands were going into her hair. She was so close to crying she didn't want him to see her like this. „LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" she was yelling again.

He moved a bit closer to comfort her, but she jolted away from his touch and summoned her scythe, freshly sharpened. She shoved the edge under his chin.

Her amber eyes were hard and full of anger, but her expression was empty. The only thing showing how broken she was now were the tears that had sprung into her eyes. They weren't spilling yet.

Yet.

„I said... stay away. I'm not-" she bit her tongue.

Black fog circled around her feet. Whispers breaking up her figure. „Leave me the fucking hell alone." her voice was firm and sending a shiver down Caleb's spine. The fog engulfed her, sending her into a match which she was gonna ravage without mercy.

The Deathslinger stood there in silence a couple of seconds before sighing and walking to the door. When he opened the door and the two eavesdropper tumbled in the room.

He only scoffed and walked past the couple. „Hope you heard what you wanted." was all he said before leaving.

Susie helped her boyfriend up. „This didn't help did it?" she asked him worried that they made it worse. She had just wanted to help Mika like she had helped her... well not exactly like she had.

„I'm not sure..."

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shys book of books' for Updates, Informations and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 2187}

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

260K 6.3K 40
(Y/N) was never much of an Angel. Skipping school, getting into fights, disappearing without telling anyone. Everyone around him were nothing but cri...
10.5K 400 38
There's something special about this survivor, but what is it and why? Two killers fighting for her attention and affection. Who will be end game? (I...
38.9K 835 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...
58.2K 896 19
just some one-shots about the dead by daylight ghostface. There will be 18+ stuff. and I'll try put trigger warnings. (If I don't forget.) It also sa...