Make It Right || ᴍɪɴᴊᴏᴏɴ✓

By floppy_toppy_

"Did--Did I do something wrong?" "No. But, please, just stay away from me" Park Jimin, a twenty year old Omeg... More

[0]-Evedonia
[1]-One more day
[2]-Ceremony
[3]-Disappointment
[4]-Alpha
[5]-Heat
[6]-Wonjae
[7]-Believe
[9]-End

[8]-Thanks

1.5K 107 59
By floppy_toppy_

Third person's pov

It took a month for the newlyweds to get comfortable around each other. Working on their marriage, learning about each other and taking a step everyday.

"Dada, wan' dat flower," Wonjae whined softly, clinging onto Namjoon.

"That one?" he pointed to a garden where there were flowers of different kinds.

"Yeth, for Jimiwie," he giggled softly, making Namjoon smile fondly.

The father and son duo were out on a walk, spending time together as the two younger Omegas were having some bonding time in the house, together.

"Which color, baby?" he dropped Wonjae on the ground, letting him pick the flowers.

"Doneeee," the younger yelled, his tiny hands clutching onto a bunch of yellow tulips. "Howld it pwease," he handed the flowers to his father.

Once Namjoon took the flowers from Wonjae, the younger ran and started picking a few light red colored carnations.

"This is for?" Namjoon raised a brow at the Omega, who's hands were now dirty with sand, clutching onto the red flowers.

"Hobi," the younger smiled shyly, pink dusting his chubby cheeks.

Namjoon just laughed at the younger's cute behavior.

"Let's go home now, shall we?" the elder asked, a small smile adorning his face. Wonjae shook his head 'no' for reply.

"Hobi house, pwease," the younger looked at his dad expectantly.

"Okay," Namjoon picked his son and started walking towards his soldier's house.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thif ish fo' you," the younger Omega held the red carnations towards the chuckling Alpha.

"Mine?" he asked amused, collecting the flowers and petting the baby's hair.

"Yeth,"

"Thank you, baby," Hoseok leaned down and placed a kiss on Wonjae's hair. Then, started smothering kisses all over the younger Omega's face, making him giggle cutely.

"Can we go home, now?" Namjoon teased his pup.

"Hobi come home?" the younger looked at the Alpha, with excitement shining in his eyes. "Pwease," the smiled making the Alphas coo.

"Sure, baby," he bent down and picked the little Omega in his hands, who was talking to Hoseok animatedly. 

........

On the other hand, the two Omegas were having fun among themselves.

"Is he treating you better, now?" Taehyung raised a brow at the Omega who was very busily folding his Alpha's clothes.

"He is," Jimin nodded shyly, a small smile grazing his features.

"For real?" Taehyung questioned again. He just cared for the fellow omega a little too much that he turned so possessive and protective over the poor boy.

"Yes, so stop worrying," Jimin chuckled at the younger's ways.

"Sorry," Taehyung laughed awkwardly, scratching the base of his neck.

"Where's Jeongguk?"

"Ahh.. he went out early in the morning. Jin hyung gave him some work," he said, turning and looking at the door longingly.

"Does he treat you well?" Jimin mumbled. Though, Jeongguk was cousin, he can't have anyone hurting Taehyung, now, can he?

"Of course! He's so sweet, he's always next to me. He really gets worried for nothing--" the Omega started gushing about his mate.

"Hey," a voice whispered in Jimin's ears, sending shivers down his spine. One arm slowly snaking around the pretty Omega's waist.

"A-Alpha," Jimin mumbled softly. Shyly looking downwards, his cheeks dusted a bright red.

Namjoon tsked at Jimin's response.

"What did I say about addressing me?" the elder asked, placing his chin on the Omega's shoulders gently.

"Sorry, N-Namjoon," the younger squeaked.

"Good," the elder smiled, though his Omega couldn't see him.

"You do know I'm standing here, right?" Taehyung asked, his brows raised, both of his hands on his hips.

The Military general just chuckled in response, making his younger brother groan in annoyance.

"Where's Wonjae?"

"He's playing with Hoseok hyung, outside," Namjoon replied, playing with Jimin's hair softly, his chin still resting on the younger's shoulder.

"Fine, I'll go see them," Taehyung groaned again and walked out of the house to greet the little Omega and the Alpha soldier.

Inside, the couple were just standing in silence, enjoying each other's presence.

Namjoon still back hugging the Omega, as Jimin folded Namjoon's and Wonjae's clothes and neatly placing them in the bamboo basket in front of them.

"Want some help?"

"N-No," Jimin stuttered.

"Should I leave?" Namjoon asked, wanting to tease the younger, to see what will be his reply.

"No!" Jimin squeaked immediately. Too soon for his own liking, making the Alpha chuckle. Feeling Namjoon's chest rumble on his back.

"Fine,"

Again, a thick silence enveloped them. Neither of them said a word, simply basking in each other's presence and calming scent.

"J-Jimin," the elder called, to which the Omega hummed in response.

"I wanted to ask you something. I know, this might be too much to ask. I understand if you don't want to, but still I'd like if you can do that. But, I really don't want to pressure you, you have all the right to decide. Don't feel bad if you don't want to, but still--"

"Alp---Namjoon, you're rambling," Jimin chuckled. He slowly unhooked Namjoon's arms around his waist and turned around, facing his husband.

"Oh.. Sorry," Namjoon chuckled, rubbing his nape of the neck awkwardly.

"What's that you want to ask..?" Jimin looked up shyly, a small smile grazing his plump lips.

"That--No, never mind. It's okay," Namjoon sighed in distress.

Instead of saying something, Jimin took both of Namjoon's hand in his tiny once and gently squeezed them, trying to calm the fretting Alpha.

"It's okay. Tell me, what is it?" Jimin looked up at his Alpha again, squeezing his hands again, reassuringly.

"Next week.."

"Mm?" Jimin hummed, signaling the Alpha to continue.

"My rut. Jimin, would you like to help me?" Namjoon blurted out, his eyes squeezed shut, forehead creasing.

"Ru---" before even Jimin could reply, Namjoon bet it.

"I understand. It's okay. I'm sorry for asking, please don't feel burdened by my request," Namjoon started rambling again.

"Namjoon," Jimin sighed, which went unnoticed by the Alpha.

"I'm sorry for ask---"

"Namjoon,"

"It's really fine, I just wanted to tr--"

"Namjoon!!"

"I mean, really, it was me who started av--"

Groaning, Jimin leaned forward on his tip toes, slightly pulling his Alpha's robe--due to the height differences--and slowly placed his plump lips on Namjoon's. Finally shutting the Alpha.

"Finally," Jimin glared at the surprised Alpha. "You should let me speak!"

"Okay," Namjoon flushed red.

"I-I'd like to help you," Jimin shyly replied, his head downcast. Hands firmly holding Namjoon's robe.

"Y-You'd?" the Alpha asked in shock.

"Yes. I'd like to," he smiled.

The elder Alpha leaned and placed a peck on Jimin's temple lovingly.

"Thanks, Omega,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.4K 24
Roxanne emerson and her small family are moving to Santa carla after their mom went through a nasty divorce. Michael, Sam and Roxanne are about to fi...
43.3K 2.3K 8
[Teen Love, Developing Relationship, BP Jin] "S-sorry", the elder ran a hand through his hair, letting out an awkward laugh, "We meet after three yea...
46.8K 362 26
Sophie Foster is new to her town, along with her adoptive parents Grady and Edaline, and her older brother and sister Sandor and Jolie. Jolie was goi...
6.6K 331 15
𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘺, 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯... Trigger warning #13-subyoongi4252020 #21-bottomyoongi5152020