Through it all || Tamaki Amaj...

By VioletQueen7

ReaderXTamaki Amajiki Y/N is the daughter of Aizawa. She manifested her father's quirk and a water quirk, whi... More

Moving away
New School, New friends.
The results
Tears
Quick note
First Day
Meet Your Classmates
First Challenge Awaits
Second year
Hawks' training
Ice Cream
Sudden Emotion Change
Quit Avoiding Him.
Confessions
Class Rep
Training Camp
UA's Sports Festival
The Letter
Investigation
Back home
The dance
Papa's guidance
Third Year
Quirk test
It's began
1 year
Shinsou's training
You aren't
Moving into the dorms
Meeting Class 1-A
Festival
Nomu
Nomu Aftermath
Its time
Fallen Heroes
Devistation
The New Hero world
Q&A
Question
Long awaited Epilogue

Request

2.2K 67 37
By VioletQueen7

"Listen kid, this mission won't be like the ones you've dealt with where you go undercover. You'll be actually helping them out. You're old man needs you and that's why you've been requested by Sir to help out. Listen to what they have to say and report back to me when you can. I can't be there right now and Sir understands, I'm currently in an operation right now. Talk to you later kid."

That was Hawks who had just ended the phone call. He had gotten a request from Sir to help with an operation and he didn't even know what it was about. I was a bit late walking into the meeting as I was told at the last second where to be. When I get to the conference room I saw Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, Midoriya, Kirishima, Asui, and Ochaco. They were respectively sitting next to their work study mentor and for me there was an open seat next to Papa.

"My apologies for being late Sir, my mentor didn't let me in on what was happening and when until just now."

"It's okay, we can start this meeting now. Thank you for coming on the behalf of Hawks' agency."

They began the meeting, with the year 1 students asking questions every now and then. Rock Lock decided to say something,

"UA students or not. What're these kids doing here? They're just going to slow us down."

Papa quickly wraps his scarf around my wrist to keep me down, knowing damn well I was about to yell at him. We then saw Fatgum get up, making a chair go flying. He explains how Tamaki was hit with a bullet that basically destroys quirks. I look at Tamaki and his face was red from all that attention he was getting. Mirio had asked if Tamaki was going to be okay and Tamaki shows off a horse hoof. Rock Lock mentioned that the drug wasn't fatal and that's when Sir looked towards me and Papa,

"No... on that point I turn to EraserHead and MizuChu."

We both knew he was talking about the quirk we had.

"It seems different from our 'erasure quirk' that we have. Because we aren't actually attacking a person's quirk."

I began saying. Papa then explains how the quirk works. FatGum then goes on to explain what they discovered within the bullet, and this was frightening to most of us.

"What they found within the bullet was human cells and blood."

My eyes widen in shock and I got goosebumps on my arm, I could see the rest of the UA students in shock as well. I could feel my heart stopping a beat in my chest. Fatgum looked pissed off about it and I don't blame him.

They began talking about how the Hassakai were involved. I looked towards Mirio and Midoriya and I could see guilt written all over their faces as if they knew who was in charge of doing this. It was then revealed that Chisaki was using his daughter's blood to create the bullets and sold them on the black market.

Mirio and Midoriya stood out of their chairs suddenly stood up declaring that they would save her. Nighteye nods his head.

Soon the meeting was dismissed as we were all given task on where to look. I walked down to the lobby with the rest of the UA students. I took my seat right next to Tamaki. I was holding his hand and running my thumb along his knuckles. I look toward Mirio and then at Tamaki. We could both see that Mirio was very upset about the whole situation. I take a deep breath before talking,

"With the amount of bullshit in this world, bad things will always happen. No matter the age, no matter how many heroes there are. Bad things always happen. How you deal with it is how you'll learn to overcome and become a better stronger hero. You guys didn't save her then because you were following orders, and saved civilians from being injured. Imagine what would have happened if you stepped in the first time. Chin up you two. We'll save her."

Papa then comes out of the elevator, right as I finished my speech towards the two boys that were upset. He announced that he wanted to cancel their work study, causing them to get upset. Papa then explained how he wouldn't because he knew that they would all leap into action regardless. He knew his students well, and even got midoriya pumped up again, he then looks at us,

"You four, are the next pro heroes. Show that to us, and prove to me that I made the right choice in not kicking you out of the hero's course your first year. Mirio show them that you'll save as much as you can, Nejire keep the positive energy, Tamaki show them what you're made of, Y/N show the world who you are and that you're not just my daughter, show them that you are your own person. Show them what it takes to become a hero."

"Yes sir!"

We all nodded our heads and I could see papa smirking at all of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days have gone by and it was late within the night when we got the text message. I was wearing one of Tamaki's shirts and walked outside to meet up with everybody. I saw Nejire yawn a bit, and I grab on to Tamaki's arm and laid my head on his shoulder. Mirio was wide awake and had a determined face.

The next morning we had on our uniforms and were at Sir's company again. We were given a brief summary of what will be happening and we were ready. Mirio had this determined look that I hadn't seen before. It was a different type of determination. Once the briefing ended we had made it to the hideout and began.

A crowd was outside and we pushed ahead running in front of those who told us to go on ahead. Me and Papa had on our goggles just in case we needed to use our quirk. As we rushed inside we could see Sir typing in a code on the wooden thing where a plant was. Instantly we were attacked, only for it to be stopped by Sir's sidekicks.

As we go on ahead, Mirio had to go on before us as a wall was in our way. We told the 1-A students that Mirio's suit was a special design. We then fell through the ground. The police officers were above us, while us heroes were in this dojo like place. There were three people in front of us, I was preparing to attack when Tamaki steps forward.

"I got this handled! You guys catch up to Mirio!"

He says quickly. I looked at Fatgum and he nodded his head. I agreed that Tamaki would be able to take these guys on by himself. Before we leave Papa knocks out the guy with the big mouth so Tamaki had a little advantage. It was obvious that Midoriya and Kirishima doubted Tamaki,

"Trust Fatgum in this decision. Like me, he knows Tamaki's strengths. I know he will make an excellent hero once he gets over his stage fright. Do you really think I would leave my boyfriend to die? I know he can handle it."

This calmed Kirishima down. It took a minute for Midoriya to calm down. Me and Papa were actively searching for the guy who was making the walls weird. We assumed he had to be near because of how his quirk worked. I looked to my left and saw a pillar coming at me, I was instantly pushed out of the way by Fatgum. Me and Papa tumble forward as we saw a hole within the wall. I look towards him and used his hero name.

"They're clearly after us EraserHead. They want to use our quirk."

We continued running until we got stopped by another wall. Rock Lock was on the other side and when Deku kicked the wall down we saw that there were two of Rock Lock. The not bloody rock lock was telling us about a girl, when suddenly Papa looks at the fake Rock Lock and causes his skin to melt off. It revealed a girl that was naked, she uses his scarf against him and stabs him.

She then proceeds to run away. I check to see if Papa was okay, and he nods his head. He gets up as we all run towards the noises that was being made. Deku kept kicking the walls up until we saw where Lemillion was. My eyes started to water as I see my best friend beaten up, and even bleeding. With his quirk he shouldn't have been bleeding. There's no way.. there's no...

"He took his quirk."

I said shocked, tears about to form in my eyes. I was then shaken out of it. Nighteye rushed towards the girl and Lemillion as me, papa, and Deku rush towards Chisaki. I activated my water wings, and started flying fast towards him.

"WAKE UP CHRONO!"

I look behind us quickly, as an arrow was coming towards Deku, I quickly push him out of the way. The arrow stabbed right through my shoulder and also barely scraped Papa's.

"I was aiming for the Kid and EraserHead, I guess that's what Hero's do. Protect the kid."

We heard Chrono say. Papa ends up blinking causing Chisaki to use his quirk and become this big monster. The ground below us fell through and I blacked out.

When I woke up again, I could feel someone on top of me. I was blind folded, all I could feel was pain. My body was moving slowly, I wasn't able to move quickly.

"Oh we know all about the two of you. Erasure Hero, EraserHead and his own daughter, MizuChu. Water and erasing? Quite the combo. We referenced your quirks when researching on Eri. Boss has a thing for erasing quirks, so we'll keep the both of you around."

He then tells us about how his quirk is meant to slow us down. He wasn't wrong either, I was hoping he'd be over exaggerating it a bit. He wasn't. I was starting to accumulate some water into my hands, that's when Chrono noticed. He stabs my hand and pins it to the ground. I wanted to scream out in pain, but I didn't want to please him in that way. He was a villain and he thrived off of pain like that.

I could feel something was off and he was about to stab Papa, I couldn't do anything, I wasn't able to stop it. That's when I felt a familiar presence.

It wacked the knife out of Chrono's hand and I could hear an audible gasp. I heard a pair of feet rushing towards me and he unblinded me. I squint as I look at Tamaki. I smile softly and frown as I look at Mirio, Mirio was hanging on loosely, knocked unconscious. He then takes the knife out of my hand and quickly wraps it up in the blindfold that was on my face. I turn my head slowly as I see the frog girl from class 1-A assisting papa.

Tamaki picks me up with his other arm as Mirio was on his other side. We were then lifted up to the surface by Ryukyu in her dragon form. My hair was covering my face as I attempted to look around and assess the situation.

"Bunny, you've done a lot.. it's okay.."

Tamaki whispers softly into my ear as we heard a little girl, and Deku screaming. I could feel the overwhelming sensation of their power, and I could hear what Uravity was saying as well. I tap Tamaki slowly, and he nods his head, he flips my hair out of my face as I focus on erasing the quirks that were being used around him and the little girl.

I could already tell that Papa thought the same thing. I was glad, because I fainted right after using my quirk for the last time that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in a hospital bed. Tamaki and Mirio were in the same room as me, I appear to wake up before the both of them. Half of his face was bandaged up, and most of Mirio's body had bandages all over the place as well. I could see him starting to get out of bed. Tears forming in his eyes,

"Mirio.."

He runs away and I figured which room as I hear him scream for Sir's name. I could hear him yell about how Sir had made him into a great hero. Then silence as I heard Mirio's loud scream echo throughout the hall. My heart broke for him, I didn't enjoy hearing my best friend cry. Nobody would. It was heart breaking just laying here, I didn't have the freedom to move like he did. Every hit I took, it pierced through my body completely. I didn't understand how he was moving, I know he was stabbed a lot in attempts to rescue that girl.

Eri, that was her name. I'm glad we were able to rescue her. I hope that some day we can help show her the brighter side of things. I could hear Papa enter the room as soon as Mirio entered as well.

"I still don't understand how you sustained more injuries than me and we were both around each other that whole time."

He says rolling his eyes a bit, I giggle softly.

"What can I say pops, they target the girl thinking she's weaker."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 536 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
276K 6.1K 62
todoroki x reader [completed] PLEASE STOP READING THIS IT'S SO CRINGE AND I WROTE IT WHEN I WAS A LITERAL CHILDπŸ’€πŸ’€ ALSO THERE ARE SO MANY PLOTHOLES...
24.6K 604 17
COMPLETED! - y/n is mirio's older sibling. growing up with tamaki and their brother, they were all very close. tamaki was their best friend, and desp...
98.6K 4.4K 41
"The water hears and understands. The ice does not forgive." Most would say that your quirk manifested in a rather unusual way. In an environment fil...