Start Your Engines!

By dreamy_262

BNHA Street Racer AU ~~~ Bakugou Katsuki. A total asshole, who just so happens to be able to drive and win al... More

Quick Info on Ya Girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Announcement

Announcement

1.8K 52 11
By dreamy_262

Hey guys! I'm aware that you'd like an update, however I do have some news.

Things aren't exactly the best for me right now, and just in case you haven't seen the announcement, this story will be going on hiatus for a while. I can't specify for exactly how long, but I'd like to say at least until the end of the year, or after New Years. 

I sincerely apologize, but I must put myself first. 

Although, I would like to make a special Christmas chapter, but I'm still considering it, so it's not completely confirmed. However, it is very unlikely. With that being said, I wish you all a Happy Holidays, and a grand New Years. Thank you so much for all the votes, comments, and support on my previous chapters, for they truly make my days. I'll try to write some chapters if I'm up for it, but they will not be posted for a while. 

With much love, 
Heartless_Assassin, out <3

P.S: Bakugou and the squad wishes you all good things and happiness, and wants to make sure that you all take care of yourselves. Bakugou says, and I quote, "Drink some water and eat dumbasses!"

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 369 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
69K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
83.4K 3.9K 82
。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。 ⊱ 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 �...
300K 8.2K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...