My Mafia Husband

By Horror_Addiction

When up coming Mafia King Damon Hernandez, meets Delilah, they soon become close enough to the point that mar... More

A Rainy Day
Chats And Whiskey
A Morning Jog
Attack! Attack!
Together
Safe
Bodyguard
The Garden
Congratulations
Nightmare
Everything Is Okay
Shannon Problem
Visitor
Hope
It's Her
Punished
Don't Cry
Scars
Hurting
Wedding Day
Does It Feel Good?
Pain
What Do You Mean?!
What Brings You Here?
Hold Her Back!
Vacation Time!
A Discussion
The Start

Author's Notice

306 6 1
By Horror_Addiction

Hello, if you're wondering, my name is strange for something like this for me to write. I've been reading a lot of Mafia books, and I have decided to give it a try.

I'm trying something new, so please excuse my grammer and misspelling if I perhaps to do anything wrong.

All characters are based on my imagination. Any related people or places are NOT real.

Please notify me if any of my  books are copyrighted without my permission. Please, let me know any ideas for any out coming chapters.

I will try to make things interesting here so feel free to stick with me on this.

Thank you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 9.9K 54
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...
1.9K 38 21
A love story between a girl who wants to live a normal life and the mafia king, But the girl has hidden her identity for her marriage life. Will she...
379 19 19
After catching her fiancé cheating on her with another woman, the beautiful Yvette looses her hope of getting married to her first love Xander. But h...
1.5K 9 35
Laura has no other choice than to escape from her abusive household and leave the country. What happens when she encounters the dangerous and irresis...