○°•The Moonlight•°○ ♡Demon Sl...

By EmmaFall63

♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being kil... More

[■•Prologue•■]
♤•Beginning Of The Hunting Night•♤
◇▪︎A Demon Friend▪︎◇
¤●°Changes°●¤
♡•My Blood Demon Art•♡
°○Natagumo Mountain○°
《♤●Purple Butterly●♤》
♡Nezuko is on the Run!♡
《{ ▪︎The Hashiras!▪︎ }》
《{ ▪︎The Hashiras! part 2▪︎ }》
A/N on (Y/N)'s looks/outfits/wearing
♤•The Butterfly Estate•♤
♧The Little Girl in Green Butterfly Clips♧
○°☆Another New Friend☆°○
○•°Treating Sasha's wound°•○
♡°¿A Demon Nurse?°♡
☆¤Kimetsu no Crack¤☆
A/N: Drawings of (Y/N) and kny memes
¤°~Training~°¤
▪︎~A New Teammate?~▪︎
♡《A Demon Child to Love》♡
《 Gotta Go Meet the Flame Hashira 》
°~Is This the End?~°

☆°Zenitsu vs Spider°☆

36.4K 977 1.2K
By EmmaFall63

(Can we just take a moment to look at this beautiful Zenitsu fanart pic :3 Nevermind, back on topic! Please don't mind me calling the spider brother "spider dude and spider boy. I just don't really know what to call him. Also please don't mind the povs in this chapter. I wrote 2000+ words and I did say I didn't write well. Enjoy this anyways :>)

(Y/N)'s pov:

It was just me and Zenitsu walking around for a while until he started shivering all of a sudden, so I decided to ask him.

"Zenitsu, why are you shaking?" I asked him as my head tilted to the side a bit.

"Oh, sorry. It's just that I'm hearing really weird noises. They are like crawling sounds." He whispered in a low voice.

I tried to listen to the sounds from our surroundings, but I didn't hear anything.

"Umm, Zenitsu? I don't hear anything."

"I have a great sense of hearing, so that's why, and even while sleeping I can hear people talking. I know you're thinking I'm a creepy person now."

"I never said you were creepy at all! I just think it's a little weird and not appropriate you go up to other girls asking them to marry you, even though you just met them, not knowing anything about them. Actually, I have a question for you."

"Go ahead, you can ask (Y/N)-chan."

"How did you know I was a demon . . ." I murmured.

"Well, demons have this sound of breathing that is different from humans, so that's how I could tell you were a demon. I'm also sorry for yelling at you about that . . ." He looked down shyly.

"Aww, it's ok! You don't notice it, but you're cute when you're like this. You're quiet and not yelling, getting to talk to the person, apologizing like how a gentleman should be." I cooed at him with a smile with my eyes closed.

(I've been really saying that a lot lately, but It just hits differently when their eyes are closed)

He blushed red as I didn't notice that our faces were kinda close.

(It's funny how you don't know you're a cheeky person) *edit*

"O-oh! Ok, I-I'll keep t-that in mind!" Zenitsu stuttered between words.

He was too busy looking at you to notice the noises behind him and you keeping him calm with your presence.

'Oww! Something just prick my hand! With (Y/N) with me I'm all ok though.' Zenitsu thought to himself then looked at (Y/N)'s appearance again.

A few minutes after looking for Zenitsu's friends you felt a type of web thread. It cut a slit in your back ankle hurting you a bit, so you looked behind you to end up seeing a human head faced spider with the spider legs coming out the head.

I turned around and saw that weird spider head human and then screamed air-kicking it up high into the bark of a tree. I didn't notice how strong I was until I heard a big thump crash in the tree. I covered my mouth with my hand as I had an "oopsie" face. Zenitsu looked behind me as he noticed I kicked something on to the tree bark.

"Umm Zenitsu, let's just walk more ahead from here ahaha . . ." I had a sweatdrop as I pushed his back blocking his view of what I kicked into the tree.

Until another came from behind us. I kicked it again, away from Zenitsu, hoping he didn't see it and started crying, but it was too late. He already saw what it was/looked like.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH IS THAT LOOK EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!?" Zenitsu took my hand and started running towards somewhere else.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! That's a spider with a human face! Please be a dream! Please be a dream! Please be a dream! WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" He kept yelling, running to nowhere still holding my hand.

You both then stop trying to catch your breath.

"That was such a workout. How does he always have this much energy!?" I thought to myself as I was trying to breath normally.

"Please make me wake up from this nightmare in (Y/N)-chan's lap!"

You heard him as you cringed at what he said, but decided to just ignore what he said right now. You both looked up to see a tiny wooden cottage with people held in the air held with thread. Zenitsu's face was scared and terrified then he plugged his nose from the scent around. You did the same thing and all you both can think was what is that and why does it smell so bad.

You both then flinched at the sudden noise, mostly Zenitsu was scared making you get caught off guard flinching by his sudden screech. Coming from the cottage was a HUGE spider with a human head, but a HUGE spider body with the legs. Zenitsu then flinched again at how big it was as it was spinning down from the cottage.

"You know what! I refuse to speak with anyone like you!" Zenitsu exclaimed as he tried to run making you go after him with the little stamina you had from running already.

"It's no use running away. You're already losing." The spider started talking to us.

"What are you muttering about!? I don't wanna hear it, so stop talking to me! I dont' like guys like you, all right?! " Zenitsu screamed some more.

"You already know how dire your situation is, don't you?" The spider said.

"What are you talking about!?" Zenitsu started arguing with him.

"Take a look at your hands." He said

"Our hands?" Both of us said.

You looked at your hands and there was nothing. You then look at Zenitsu's hands.

"What's wrong with my hands-

There were partly spots with dark purple areas with a big dark pink circle showing that's wear he got pricked along with veins tensed up.

"What's this?" Zenitsu stared at the mark in his hand.

"It's poison. You got bitten by a spider, right? That poison will turn you into a spider, too." The big spider then started giggling.

The spider decided to show us how the poison would work on him.

"In another 30 minutes, you'll be my slave crawling all over the ground! Look at this. It's a clock. Do you understand? (I know Zenitsu is a wimp, but of course he knows. Duh) He shows us by pointing one of his spider legs at the clock in his spider hands. "Once the long hand goes around the clock you'll have become a member of the spider clan! When the needle/long hand of the clock arrives here, (in 10 minutes) you'll start to feel tingling pain in your limbs. When it's here, (passing in 30 minutes) you'll also feel dizzy and nauseous! Here, (passing 40 minutes) you'll experience intense pain, your body will start to shrink, and you'll black out! And by the time you wake up... He started giggling again (Well this weird looking spider eating monster always giggle betweens sentences)

"KYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"Wait, what did you mean about him too? Do you mean others have been turned into spiders!?" You asked him in a mad tone.

"Yes, like those ones over there." He then had a big grin on his face as the mini spiders started crawling up to us.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!! WWAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Zenitsu started running, leaving you.

"Running away-

-is futile Right, right, right! I know that, all right!? I know that!" Zenitsu cried, running away finishing his sentence.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Zenitsu still screaming apparently

You then just decided to use your fan to blow them away from you. You thought since they were humans turned into spiders that they could maybe be turned back into humans, to use less energy you tried your best to make them back off instead.

"What are you doing? You're just gonna leave your little girlfriend alone to- wait! You're a demon! Why are you with a wimpy human like him!? No wonder you seemed different!"

You didn't answer and dodged the question and you are still trying to make the mini spiders back off.

[Insert Zenitsu's sad backstory because I'm lazy]

'I want to change. I want to be a content person. Even still!' He said out in his mind.

"I'm doing everything I can, all right!? So, why do I have to end up going bald and turning into a monster!? It can't be true, right!? It so can't be true!" Still crying and yelling still.

"What's up with this guy?" The spider thought in his head. (I'm basically the same buddy)

Skipping a bit After making the mini spiders back off as much as you can you go to Zenitsu to calm him down. You jumped and went up into the tree to comfort him.

"EEEEEEEEE!!! I don't want to turn into a spider!"

"Listen, Zenitsu! Please just calm down. I'll fight them for you. Just stop screaming please! You asked him, while his annoying yelling echoed in your head.

More of the mini spiders were now crawling up the tree, but then he fainted all of a sudden now falling down.

"ZENITSU! You tried to grab him, but failed. You then noticed out something was different from him now.

"Thunder Breathing, First Form." He mumbled, jumping up to the spider boy.

"Poison Sputum!"

Zenitsu gracefully dodged it, landing back on the ground.

"Oh my lord! He was so quick and flexible there!"

'He's like a totally different person! Both you and the spider said in sync in both of your minds.

"Thunder Breathing, First Form."

"Hey, you guys! Pounce on him!" The Spider yelled.

The mini spiders tried pouncing him, but he dodged them all so perfectly. (Now I'm just going to say here, I'm not a simp. It's just that he was so cool at this part of the anime. I like him, but not like love him kind.)

"Thunder Breathing, First Form." He tried to attack him, but then needed to dodge from the spider dude. You and the spider dude noticed that it seems he's capable of only one move.

[Insert Zenitsu's flashback of his sad backstory again]

(Honestly I felt bad for him being hit in the head like that, by Gramps in his flashback. Well, I don't feel bad doing that to my siblings though)

All of a sudden the ground started shaking, Zenitsu's eyes turned a bright white and blue lightning forming around him.

"Thunderclap and Flash!" The ground shattered in pieces flying

"Sixfold!"

The spider dude started spitting his poison, BUT THEN HE ZOOMED. (I just loved this part and some other people too, maybe you too reader. I don't know)

You watched as he moved with the wind back and forth. "Now, this is definitely a show to watch!" You said to yourself. Though you helped him by keeping the mini spiders away from him.

You saw him jump on the very faint thread and saw him jump through the cottage opening and SLAYED THAT DEMON SPIDERS'S HEAD OFF, YEET.

You saw him land on the cottage with a thud and went over to him.

"ZENITSU THAT WAS AWESOME! Though are you alright? Do you think you can be ok!? Can I even leave you to go get help!?" You asked him worriedly.

You saw a little bird, a sparrow crying next to him as Zenitsu softly spoke,

"I'm sorry."

"Zenitsu! You're not dying here, ok!? Just use the breathing technique to slow the poison! You know it right? Your sensei must've told you this." You remember your Mom telling you this before.

He nodded to you, starting to use the breathing technique.

"Alright, good. Just hang in there for now, please." You assured him, you looked at his now crying sparrow.

"Go get some help alright? I'll just stay with him the meantime." You told the sparrow as he left you nodding his tiny head too.

•2000+ WORDS! A new record for me! I'll be on break for this fanfiction for just a bit, not too long. If you want to see my other books please go ahead. Thank you so much for the 100+ views! I hope I can write to your expectations! *bows* See you then until the next chapter!•

2055 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1.6K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...
197K 6.1K 30
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
70.2K 2.2K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
21.6K 421 32
✎ Little did you know that crossing paths with the founder of the Eternal Paradise Faith cult would change your life forever. Ever since he turned yo...