《♤●Purple Butterly●♤》

(Y/N)’s pov:

If anything I fixed up my looks to look like a human, so if anyone comes, they won’t instantly know I’m a demon at least to kill me. I then picked Zenitsu bridal style to bring onto the ground instead of above because who would believe a “human” like me would jump that high above?

“Zenitsu, please bear with me when I pick you up to land onto the ground for just a moment.”  I told him as I saw him nod his head, weakly at me.

I managed to pick him up with my demon strength and settle him down on the ground gently. A few moments later I noticed a shadow of some sort now above us, so I looked up to see a demon slayer? with a butterfly haori. *Just so you know (Y/N) doesn't know what Hashiras are, but only heard of demon slayers.*

Moshi Moshi! Are you both ok?” She cooed.

“Miss, my friend here got poisoned! Please help him in any way possible, if you can!” I acted vulnerable in front of her as she nodded at me, signing she would be able to help. 

'I guess my undercover human look worked!' I thought happily to myself from the inside, while having a worried look on the outside.

Gramps? (Y/N)?” Zenitsu mumbled.

“Who are you calling “Gramps” and “(Y/N)”?” The unknown lady’s name asks.

“Oh, sorry. I’m (Y/N) and his name is Zenitsu.” I told her.

She turned her head to me and smiled then looked back at Zenitsu.

“Just now, Gramps showed up,and told me not to give up.”

“According to one theory, the reason one sees such images just before death is because you’re searching for a way to avoid death by going through all your past experiences and memories.”

I saw the butterfly lady demon slayer take out a medicine kit with a needle.

“You did a good job slowing the posion’s path with your breathing. If you hadn’t been able to do that, you would’ve turned into a spider long ago.”

She then takes Zenitsu’s arm and says 

“I’ll inject you with the antidote now, okay?” She says as she pricks him with the needle, injecting the medicine into him.

Then there were other people there to help the others that were in the process of becoming infected into a spider.

As soon as I was going to go off on my own the butterfly demon slayer lady jumped in front of me and stopped me from walking in my tracks.

You’re a demon aren’t you?” She asked me.

Umm, yes I am?. . .” I replied. I honestly didn’t know what to say to that, so I spoke the truth.

“Oh wow! You look just like a human! Did you somehow change how it looked with your power?” She asked again. 

She asks a lot of questions. . .I thought again.

“Yes, I did. Though I just used some outdoor nature to help with the color a bit.” I said as I was a little less tense.

“How about we become friends?”

“Friends? With a demon like me? That would be nice, but that depends on you really, Miss.” 

“Then, I just have a question.”

“Ok, you can ask.”

“How many people have you killed?”

“Well, I never killed, but I have eaten few leftover people from other demons. Honestly it’s disgusting when I think about it. Eating leftovers and people. . . I only want to live on to avenge my family’s death.” 

Hmm why is she telling me all this information? Shinobu thought.

I guess I’ll just give you a poison, so you can be reborned and then we can become friends, freed from your sins!” 

“I knew it. . .sigh. Here I go. . .” I thought to myself as I ran off deep into the woods, turning back into my demon form.

“I’m sorry Miss! I do not wish to be hurt or hurt you at all in any way! Please do excuse me and understand why I’m leaving!” I yelled out while she was running behind me.

“I’m sorry dear! You must be slayed, so you can be reborn into a normal human again!” She then yelled and kept running behind me.

Minutes later I managed to leave her sight from being killed or hurt at all. I was really surprised that I managed to escape. I then went to go off to find Zenitsu’s friends to help and have a talk with them.

More and more minutes later again I found a burgundy haired boy with a demon and another adult with navy hair. Seems to be age like the lady I saw earlier that is also a demon slayer too? I’m not sure, but they seem to be more advanced demon slayers to me. He was protecting the burgundy haired boy from the lady I saw earlier.

'How am I not surprised. . . she’s here. . ."

“Can you move?” The navy haired man said to the burgundy haired boy.

“Make yourself move if you can’t, even if you can’t move. Take you and your sister and run.”

“Tomioka-san. . .” I heard the burgundy boy mumble.

 I now have new information in my brain. Yay.

“Sorry for the trouble! Thank you very much!” The burgundy haired boy thanked him as he took off with his demon sister.

I pitted him. I really did. The next thing I did must of been so stupid or confusing. 

I

Ran

After

The

Boy.

Yup, I did. The next thing must’ve also been more stupid.

I ran next to the burgundy haired boy and said

“Hey, I wanna help. Let me hold your sister for you. I know this seems weird to trust a demon you just met, but you’ll be having less weight on yourself.” I said to him.

He looked at me confused and didn’t know what to say or do, until he literally just gave his sister to me. I was surprised, but I thought he would at least attack me or move away from me. I then asked

“Are you perhaps friends with Zenitsu? If you are then your name must be Tanjiro or Inosuke. Though I believe that your name is Tanjiro. It suits you for a cute boy like you. No offense if that’s not your name though, I’m sorry.” 

“N-no it’s ok! My name is Tanjiro Kamado!” He said with a light blush to his face.

“Oh great! I actually got your name right!” I smiled at him, making him have a brighter shade of pink blush on him. 

•Finally an update!

Unnecessary story time: Idk why, but for the 2nd time my mother came over to my computer again, asking what I’m writing and if it’s school work. I said it was just a writing then she said for what, are you writing a statement? She just kept flowing questions at my face until I said it was a fanfiction for an anime and then left -_-

Anyways I hoped this update wasn’t that cringy. On the next chapter you'll find out why Tanjiro trusted (Y/N) to hold Nezuko! In also his pov I’ll see you around in the next chapter! Bye!•

1205 words