《 Gotta Go Meet the Flame Hashira 》

*I'm so very sorry this chapter isn't really good at all, cringey or weird. It's also very confusing. I wasn't in a good mood, so I decided to update a chapter before taking a break for this book with a small hiatus. I'm trying not to end up discontinuing this book from my non motivational self now. I'll probably give up someday. Sorry. I'm getting into the Danganronpa fandom right at the moment. For any readers would you want to get a danganronpa book? If so then should it be an X reader? X OC? Character x reader? X AU? Please let me know ^^ Again, sorry for the inconvenience*

*The title is also lame. I didn't know what to put honestly.*

(Y/N)’s pov:

‘What a nice demon slayer Koji-san is. I hope we can meet again in the future.’ I thought about him as I saw him leave from the train.

As the few minutes passed by I swaddled Rui in my arms. I kept one hand under him and my other free hand to move. I was afraid maybe the three of them didn’t make it on the train, but I was probably just imagining it. This is a very long train afterall.

The train was now moving and I started to get more worried since I knew at least one of the boys would be loud or crying from at least Inosuke or Zenitsu, but I didn’t hear them at all.

I then heard a certain voice from near me. I got up from my seat and went towards the familiar voice.

Tanjiro’s pov:

We were now on board this so-called train now. I could smell Rengoku-san and Miss (Y/N)-san from not so far away at all. I’m happy she got onto this train first before us. I feel more at ease now. I opened the door from where we were outside and walked to the scent of the two. I didn't even care to notice what Inosuke and Zenitsu were doing at the moment. I was so amazed by this “train”, Zenitsu talked about it for a little while.

While I was going to the scents I helped an elderly woman with her luggage and gave her and the man a smile. 

As soon as I arrived at the door Rengoku-san was at, I bumped into someone. I was sure it was Miss (Y/N)-san, but it wasn’t!? The appearance from this woman and (Y/N) didn’t look the same at all!

(Y/N)’s pov:

I opened the door that the voice was coming from an-

Umai!”

It was Rengoku Kyoujuro, the flame hashira.

‘Ah, it’s the flame hashira-

“Umai!”

‘He does seem to be very loud her-

“Umai!”

‘. . .’

‘Does he always do thi-?

UMAI!”

Gah! . . . He is one confident, loud straight forward person. . . ahaha…’

I kept being cautious and pausing between lines just in case he would just yell out loud and scare me again. To be honest, it was kinda getting annoying. 

I tried to turn around to sit somewhere else so Rengoku shouting wouldn't wake up Rui, but I ended up bumping into someone instead.

Oomf!”-

Hhnmf!”-

A-ah, sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was-

“Are you ok Ma'am!? I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to bump into you and your child. Is your baby perhaps ok?”