♡°¿A Demon Nurse?°♡

The next day. . .

(Y/N)'s pov:

I woke up early to go see Sasha. Apparently she did need bandages because the leg wasn't yet healed enough, without bandages. I probably shouldn't just use a healing cream, so I asked one of the girls which was Kiyo for a little bit of medicine which she allowed me to borrow. I was going to repay that too sadly.

I went back into "Sasha's" room and applied the medicine. I forgot to ask Kiyo for bandages too, so I went back. again into the Kamaboko squad's patient room to get some, because I last saw some there. I'll have to repay that too anyways because they are bound to know. If I don't tell them, they'll just give me more work and cleaning to do. There's no way out of just lying here. They track or write down their supplies and patients here. Once I stepped in the room I saw a new face.

"Ah, Ohayo, (Y/N)! This is Murata-san! He's one of the demon slayer corps members. Murata-san meet (Y/N), the one other demon going to help us here." Tanjiro smiled at Murata to tell him not to be afraid of (Y/N).

"Konnichiwa, Murata-san." I said as I nodded my head once, to show respect.

"O-oh, k-konnichiwa, Ma'am!" Murata responded scared, sweating a bit too much while bowing at a 90 degree angle.

"Umm, you don't have to bow. . .I'm not that old either. Just call me (Y/N) please." I replied with a sweat drop from my head.

'Why is everyone calling me Ma'am? Do I even look that old to them? Gosh please someone first call me by (Y/N). I don't mind being called Miss, but "Ma'am"? Seriously!? I sound old if someone calls me that.' I thought, being a little frustrated.

"S-sorry! (Y/N)? I didn't mean to judge. You just look like an adult and that I should address you like the Hashiras. . ." He replied nervously.

"Well I'm not like the Hashiras. I'm just a female demon who is going to help with the demon slayer corps. That's really all." I said directly.

"Uhh, (Y/N)? Why are you acting stiff now? Your scent smells mad, annoyed and bothered. Is there something wro-

"No. There's nothing wrong Tanjiro. I'm fine. What are you even talking about, Tanjiro." Tanjiro tried to finish his sentence, but I cutted off his words.

"I'm only here to borrow some bandages here. That's it." I walked up to get the bandages that were behind Murata until he somehow tripped in front of me, stepping onto my dress that made me trip as well. That caused my dress to rip open from the side to reveal my whole leg!

"AAAH! My kimono dress! It's ripped open!" I got up quickly from my knees on four from the fall and tried to close the open area with my hands to cover it with the cloth's open spot. I was so embarrassed, having a bright pink flushed face on.

Murata started blushing and so did Tanjiro once they saw it rip open. Though Murata was more embarrassed because he tripped on my kimono, accidentally ruining it.

"I-I'm so sorry (Y-Y/N)! I p-promise I didn't mean to r-ruin your kimono!" Murata stuttered, moving his hands trying to somehow apologize while saying.

"Ah! (Y/N) let me help you! Or do you want me to go ask maybe Aoi to help fix it!?" Tanjiro didn't know what to do to help at all and just said out loud what popped in his head.

"It's fine Murata-san! And no Tanjiro I'll be ok, it's just a kimono anyway! I can probably sew it back myself." I just yelled out from embarrassment while replying to them.

"What's all the ruckus about here!?" Aoi came walking in annoyed from all the noise.

"M-my kimono ripped open. . ." I stuttered in a low voice, like Murata which I paid no more attention to, as she went up to me and checked out the dress.