Diana

By ReaderXWorld

Diana Winters is a young Christian girl with dreams of becoming a writer. Her parents are religious people wh... More

Characters
Ch1_"One party"
Ch2_"Richard"
Ch3_"I want that girl"
Ch4_"The man next door"
Ch5_"Your What i need"
Ch6_"The truth"
Ch7_"School & Bullies"
Ch8_"Personal tutor?"
Ch9_"Another chance?"
Ch10_"Some feelings left"
Ch11_"She's My Girl Now"
Ch12_"Am I Wrong"
Ch13_"Debt|The Truth"
Ch14_"Why?"
Ch15_"Much to soon..."
Ch16_"Scotty"
Ch17_"Come to Graceland with me? "
Ch18"Permanent Gift"
Ch19"Audie's Back!"
Ch20"We Need To Talk"
Ch21"Love Me Again"
Ch22"Last Breath?"
Ch23"Explainations"
His Diana 2
B2,CH1_"Hurt"
B2,CH2_"Your My Fiancée"
B2,CH3_"Friends?"
B2,CH4_"Next Time I won't Miss"
B2,CH5_"News|Plan"
B2,CH6_"I Win|Betrayal"
B2,CH7_"Realisation"

B2,CH8_"Life & Death"

366 6 5
By ReaderXWorld

THIS IS THE SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER, suggesting you listen to it as you read this chapter or get to the more sad part. SKIP TO 3:00 for the last part of the book it will make it more real and emotional.

Diana's perspective....

"I hope you enjoyed your time with your little husband cause you'll never see him again." Johnny said to me as he grabbed my legs pulling me back to him as I attempt to scoot back. "Why are you doing this? There are many women out there why me?" I ask him calming myself as I see he has no intentions of hurting me right now.. he sighs deeply and pull my legs apart and pushes down so he's ontop of me between my legs, he stares at me and then my lips.

"Because the moment I saw you, I knew you would be my wife, be mine. Be the mother of my children. I'm doing this cause you were supposed to be mine, you are mine. I know there are many women but no one is like you my sweet" he rubbed my cheek as I close my eyes flinching away a little, not wanting him touching me. "Precious Diana.." he finishes and smashes his lips on mine causing me to whimper out and move around, I don't kiss him back until his hands goes between my legs.

Ripping my mouth from his I grab his hand trying to stop him from going further.

"S-stop please I-" he cut me off by kissing me again this time he was getting more aggressive and pinned my hands down. I kick and scream for him to let me go. "Stop it! Let me go! I'm pregnant! Please!" I cry out, his body went stiff ontop of me. He sit u slowly his eyes coming to mine. "What did you say to me?" He says lowly, his jaw clenched. "I-I- I'm pregnant" I say again and before I could even blink I feel a sharp pain on my cheek as my head whip to the side and I start to taste blood, I cry out in pain and hold my cheek. He slapped me.

"You whore! How dare you!" He shouts in my face making me cry harder, and struggle more to get free. He grips my hair and pull me up with him and he punches me in my face and I fall back starting to see stars and my nose was bleeding rapidly my lip busted bleeding. Falling to the floor i backed away from him. He stalks me.

"Please someone help me! He gonna kill me!" I screamed out, pleading for help. "You go and get pregnant! Your no use to me now you slut, fuck" he shouts at me, tears running down my eyes at his harsh words, I'm not a whore, I know I had sex without marriage but Elvis was the only man I ever been with. "I'm not a whore" I grit out to him, causing him to laugh as he look towards the doors that lead to his balcony looks like. "Whores don't deserve to live, your just like my mother!" He tells again and grab my by my legs dragging me across the room, I cry out as my skin make contact with the burning sensation of the carpet.

"No no" I try to grab on to something but fail, he opens the door and I use this as my opportunity to try and get away but he kicks me hard in my leg as I here it snap and I scream out in pain. He proceeded to pick me up and drag me to the balcony.

"Your gonna die you bitch, and that bastard child will die too" he grit out in disgust as I'm shiver into the railing of the balcony, whispering I look back behind me and saw that his house was really big and we where high so high that if you fell you would likely break all your bones and just maybe die from the impact. He pulled out his gun and Pointe it at me as I heart beat started racing.

Elvis's perspective.....

I keep hearing Dianas scream, I have to find my wife but this place is almost like a maze. Audie Called the police and informed me they will be here soon, for now we had to save Diana and try to distract Johnny long enough till the cops get here.

I don't know why he has the sudden change in heart but, I can't hate him but I won't forgive very him for what he did. I'm. Willing to let him Help me find Diana.

"His room is up here" Audie whispers to me as we walked down the long hallways quitely, as we get closer I hear Dianas voice.

"Please don't do this" she begs he voice loud like she's panicking, I can't take it anymore I have to get in there. Just as we got close enough I hear a familiar voice behind us... Bill. "So you didn't have the balls to kill him aye?" he asks Audie, Audie look at me then him. "It's over bill, the cops are on there way. You should leave if you don't want to go to jail" he says, a loud scream ring through the house and I bust the door in.

"DIANA!!" I yell out, looking around I see the balcony doors open I run to. It, Audie following me. My heart stops when I see Diana on the floor her leg is broken and she is bloody, black and blue. Growling I was about to attack Johnny who was finna pull the trigger, but then... Audie tackled him to the floor and started to punch him. Over an over, trying to get the gun our of his hand.

Going to Diana I get down and hold her up. "E-elvis" she whispers out, kiss her forhead i nod. "Yes honey it's me, dont worry I got you" I say softly.

"Audie!" Diana screams suddenly and I see Johnny holding audie by his neck and Audie the same as they both where leaning on the already broken railing, so loose that one movement and they will fall.

"Your a dead man!" Johnny shouts to audie and lift him higher, audie groan and clench his teeth as he grab hold to Johnny's shirt tightly. "Elvis take Diana! Get outta here, I'll meet you out front" he says. "No audie don't" Diana begs him, audie looks at her and smile softly his eyes fill with tears as they slide down his cheek.

"I'm sorry for everything, you deserve to be happy and that's what I want for you" he says, Diana cries slightly. "Audie-" he cut her off again, and looks at me. "Get her outta here Elvis, take care of her" before I could respond he hit the railing and it breaks causing it to fall down and in that moment everything was in slow motion..

Diana's perspective...

My heart stops as I watch audie break the weak railing and it falls, he smiles at me and close his eyes, Johnny yells "No!" As they fall, screaming I cried out sobbing "Audie!" Elvis runs to try and save them but is too late..

Audie's perspective.....

I never knew that feeling death so close could be so happy, I don't want to die yet but....at least I can die knowing I tried to be a better man and did everything I can to rewrite a wrong I've done.

Hearing Diana screaming and crying, I open my eyes catching a glimpse of Elvis running to try and save us, he is a good man and he'll take good care of my Diana, my first love....and now my last, then my world came crashing down and then....

Darkness.

Elvis's perspective....

I watch in horror as they hit the hard concrete ground and blood rapidly started to pour from Audie's head like a pool of blood, from the way he fell down head first, Johnny crashed into one of his garden fences which were sharp going right through him killing him.

I held Diana in my arms as she held me tightly sobbing. This is something that will hunt me forever, Diana will probably never be the same again.

"Oh god no..." Diana sobbed badly shaking.

Why did audie do it? Maybe he already knew the only way he could save Diana was to break the railing even though it would cause him his life, he couldn't escape Johnny...it was his only choice at the moment.

Sirens ring thought out my ears and I look up as I see helicopters and swat cars.

"It's over Diana..your safe now" closing my eyes I hold Diana tighter, thank you Audie Murphy, I'll remember you...

THE END

I hope you guys enjoyed this book. There is a lot that happened and went down. This is one of the more emotional books I've written. I had a hard time writing this chapter, but I thought long and hard on the perfect ending for this book and hope you like it.

Comment! Share! Like! And Follow me if you have not already, thank you for supporting me this year and hopefully more years you'll support me.

What did you think about this chapter?

What did you think about the book in general?

Please leave comments I wanna know everything guys!

👉Till then Presley's👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 147 33
"Nigga, you saw I was going to park out here but you stupid enough to steal it from me, take your car and pull over because this is my park bro," I s...
1.2K 949 40
Editing! _____ Life is never perfect, it has its ups and downs, turns and pain. Winters story is filled with horror, and sadness. When her parents a...
1.7K 573 20
Maria, A sheltered little angel,life changes for her when she loses her father at the age of nine. Life at home gets hard as both her and her mother...
3.1K 136 19
First Lady Megan Foster is faced with the realization that forever may not be set in stone. All unions may possibly end due to unanticipated events...