Flames of Eternity // George...

By AccioCedricsdeadbody

WARNING: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF INTENSE 18+ SMUT SCENES! (+ depictions of consensual sex, violence, crude lan... More

Author's Note
1. Escape From Azkaban
2. The Leaky Cauldron
3. Journey to Hogwarts
4. Divination Class
5. The Boggart
6. Prefect's Bathroom
7. Before the Match
8. Quidditch
9. Gryffindor Tower
10. After Practice
11. The Threat
13. Misunderstandings
14. An Unfamiliar Christmas
15. Ravenclaw Tower
16. Calm Before the Storm
17. The Storm
{Author's note}
18. The Letter
19. Empty Promises
20. Uncovering the Past
21. A New Beginning
22. The Summer Apart
23. The Trek to the World Cup
24. The Dark Mark
25. The Quarrel Between Brothers
26. Behind Closed Doors
27. The Black Lake
28. The First Task
29. The Unexpected Gesture
30. The Yule Ball

12. The Burrow

24.7K 593 4.6K
By AccioCedricsdeadbody

Song for this chapter ~ Streets by Doja Cat

George's POV

The past week was quite possibly the most miserable I felt since the start of term. Not only had I witnessed Calista being with the one person I wished I hadn't seen her with, not talking or being around her for that long of a time had me feeling out of sorts.

Although I felt I had every right to be upset with her, something just didn't sit right. Whether it was some sick joke she had been playing at all along, or she truly did still have feelings for that git, I found it hard to look at her—which is why I avoided her gaze altogether, making whatever encounters we did have with each other, short and impersonal.

Though she still spent her time with us at the Gryffindor table, we were all so busy with completing final assignments before the Holidays, that neither of us had much of a chance to talk to one another anyways. Now that the others had become accustomed and quite friendly with her, it seemed as though she also began to avoid my presence, as she spent most of her time around them now.

Although the tension only grew between us, she had still made the decision to come along to the Burrow for the next two weeks off.

"Hurry up," Oliver now said, pushing me from behind as we all made our way down the train's corridor to get a compartment.

As we had just found an empty one, the six of us, including Calista, walked in and began to take our seats. Before she could manage to sit down, Percy's head popped through our compartment door, and directed his words at her.

"Warrington," he spoke, with a pompous attitude. "The new prefects are meant to be monitoring the corridors along with us until everyone's settled down." She rolled her eyes at his words, but complied as she headed out the doors, our eyes meeting very briefly for a moment.

"You two have been awfully quiet this past week," Andy now spoke up, as she hooked her arm around Oliver's.

"It's nothing," I stated rather grimly, as I now turned to my twin standing by the compartment doors, looking distracted as he glanced in each direction for someone.

"What're you doing?" I asked, giving him a weird look as he continued to peer out the doors.

"Nothing...I'll be back in a bit, I just need to find someone," Fred said, now exiting the compartment, as I had no idea who he was looking for.

Calista's POV

As I now made my way down the corridors of the train, not really caring or paying much attention to what the other students were up to, George's words from last week lingered in my mind rather unpleasantly. Each time the scene played out in my head, the more his words stung at the fact that I was nothing more to him as I was to Adrian.

As much as I used to fawn over Adrian and have high hopes for him in changing his mind about me, George truly had me fooled these past few months; although, I had a hard time understanding why he had seemed so adamant in talking to me about something the other week.

After hearing these harsh words come from him, I had done my best to avoid him; although now I couldn't help but feel like I should try to get some answers out of him.

"Oh...hey Calista." As I had been distracted with my thoughts, I now looked up to see the Ravenclaw girl from the library last week, about to walk into an empty compartment, stopping as she saw me.

"Oh, uh hey...Rowan, right?" I asked, as she gave me a quick nod. "Thanks, for the other week by the way," I said, now giving her a small smile.

"No problem. I felt bad for just leaving like that but Fr—I mean your friend seemed to know what he was doing." As I let out a small chuckle at her slip up, she attempted to further the conversation. "So, did everything turn up all right then? I mean...whatever it is you were upset about?"

"Yes and no I guess," I now began to say with a frustrated look on my face, as I quickly began to realize I was probably bugging the girl. "Sorry...you don't actually care about any of this. I'm just rambling."

"No I don't mind at all," she said, giving me a smile. "I'm a good listener."

"It's just something George said when I went to go see him about what I had been upset about in the library—you know George, right?" I asked, quickly garnering a nod from her. "I don't know...I just thought that he felt differently...about me," I said, as my last words were almost enough to have me start crying again.

"Anyways it doesn't matter...sorry about that," I said, my eyes now watering slightly.

"I don't exactly know about yours and George's situation, but I'd think it'd be smart to try and talk to him...don't you think?" I nodded at her words, but suddenly snapped back into reality as I now began to see Percy down the corridor, making his way towards me.

"Crap...I'm supposed to be monitoring the corridors."

"Oh, so you're a prefect? I was kind of hoping to get chosen next year to be one," she said, as I attempted to stay hidden so Percy wouldn't see me chatting.

"Yeah...I'm not a really good one to be honest. So you're in fourth year then?" she nodded at my question, as Percy suddenly spotted me standing behind the compartment door.

"Dammit," I muttered under my breath.

"Warrington," he began to speak.

"Yeah, I know. I was just—"

"You can go back to your compartment now. We don't need any more prefects on the floor," he now stated.

"Oh, okay," I said relieved. As he now began to walk away, I turned to face Rowan again. "I should head back then...thanks for listening—oh, and Merry Christmas." I said smiling at her.

"Yeah, you too. Have a good Holiday," she said smiling back, as I now began to make my way back to the compartment.

As I neared the compartment, Fred appeared out of nowhere, looking through each door, in the hopes of finding someone. Now noticing me giving him a puzzling look, he attempted his best at seeming composed.

"Was just looking around..." he muttered.

"She's down back that way Fred," I said, pointing him in the direction to where I just spoke with the Ravenclaw girl.

"Thanks," he said, giving me a nervous look, as we both headed opposite directions.

As I made my way into the compartment that now only contained George, Lee, Andy and Wood, I noticed everyone but George was peacefully sleeping.

George quickly looked up at me, and then back out the window again, as I seated myself next to Lee, now facing George.

"George..." I began to say; however, I was interrupted by Wood now abruptly waking up.

"What'd I miss?" he now asked rather dumbly, as he began to rub his eyes.

I let out a deep sigh of frustration, as I wouldn't be able to have this conversation at this moment.

As I now leaned my head against the wall, shutting my eyes, I tried feeling grateful for the fact that I would at least not have to spend Christmas alone—or with Adrian for that matter.

***

As all of us, including Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny, now all began to disembark the train, we parted ways with Lee, Andy and Wood, as they were all off to meet their own families.

I now turned to see Fred approaching Rowan, and giving her a shy wave goodbye, the two of them now wishing each other a Merry Christmas as they now parted ways.

"Look! It's dad...he's standing over there!" Ginny now said shouting, pointing towards where her father stood by one of the brick columns, waving towards all five of his children.

"Yeah, thanks Ginny...we know," Ron sniggered, as his sister gave him a glaring look back.

As we all now made our way to where Mr. Weasley stood, I approached quite nervously, seeing as I had been invited so last minute, and felt quite terrible about it.

Now that Ginny had jumped into her father's arms, garnering a bright smile to his face, the rest of his children all began to greet him in warm embraces. After having greeted all of his children, he looked up to see the rest of us.

"Ah, Harry! Hermione! Wonderful to see you again!" He shone a smile to them saying this, as he now looked at me.

"And you must be Calista," he spoke, now reaching out a hand for me to shake. "Molly and I have heard all about you. We're very happy to have a new face around this year," he said, now shaking my hand, as I gave him a grateful smile.

"Yes, thank you Mr. Weasley. Sorry that it was so last minute...I really appreciate you having me over," I now spoke with nervousness.

"Not at all. Molly and I are more than happy to have you over," he said with a kind smile. "What do you all say we start heading back now? Your mother's been waiting impatiently all day to see you all." The others all quickly nodded at this as we began to collect our luggage.

"The Ministry's given me access to the Floo Network here in King's Cross, so we'll be using that today...we'll get back to The Burrow in no time," Mr Weasley spoke to us all now. "I don't suppose you've used the Floo Network now Calista, have you?" I quickly shook my head in response to his question.

"No matter...it's very simple, you'll see," he said with certainty in his voice.

"Yeah, try telling that to Harry," Fred now said, turning and grinning at Harry, who gave him a dirty look, quickly changing it into a large smile.

Now following Mr. Weasley and the others, I felt the utmost mixture of excitement and anticipation upon my arrival at The Burrow.

***

Within a matter of seconds of being engulfed in large, green flames, I now opened my eyes to a puff of soot being blown in my face. As I swatted away the little black cloud, I attempted to hold in my cough, as a small amount of the smoke had traveled down my throat.

"You're supposed to keep your mouth closed y'know?" A voice I recognized as Fred's now spoke, laughing.

"Thanks for letting me know," I said with sarcasm, now rubbing my shut eyes so that I could see properly.

As they opened up, I took a couple of steps out of the fireplace to now see that I was no longer in fact at King's Cross.

Instead, I now stood in between two open rooms—what appeared to be a kitchen to my right, and a living space to my left. As I looked around the interior of the home in astonishment, my eyes couldn't decide where to look first; although they stopped at the large grandfather clock that stood against a brick wall that separated the two rooms.

This clock looked anything but normal, as I now noticed there were nine hands to it, each with a picture of every Weasley member. Even more strange, instead of there being twelve numbers to represent the hours, there were phrases written along it instead that all indicated the various status of each family member such as "school", "work", "home", "travelling", "lost", "hospital, and "mortal peril".

My eyes continued to wander the rest of the living space which was adorned with brightly coloured, mismatched furniture, and a large stone fireplace that now had a few logs burning in it, adding even more warmth to the atmosphere of the home.

As the others now began to appear one by one out of the fireplace where I had just come from, I now saw George step out of it, his face lightly covered in soot, as he brought up one of his large hands to wipe at it. I quickly turned away before he could notice my stares.

Now turning to face the kitchen, where I could hear the clambering of pots and pans, Mrs.Weasley appeared from it, pink faced from all the cooking she had probably been doing. As she now saw her children standing before her, an excited and warm appearance now appeared on her face.

"Oh...come here all of you," she said teary eyed, as they all began to embrace her one by one.

After greeting Harry and Hermione with warm embraces as well, she now faced me with a welcoming expression on her face.

"Calista, so nice to see you again dear," she now began to speak, placing a gentle hand over my shoulder. "I apologize if I gave you a bit of a fright last time we met...I was just a worried mother after all," she spoke, now giving me a light pat on the cheek as she smiled at me, and turning to George briefly.

"Mrs. Weasley...thank you for letting me stay on short notice, I don't want to be a burden," I now spoke with a small, nervous smile on my face.

"Not at all dear, I'm very happy you'll be joining us this year. Now I don't mean to rush you all, but dinner will be ready soon, so it'd be best that you all take your stuff upstairs and get cleaned up quickly," she said, now placing her thumb on George's cheek, attempting to wipe some of the soot off his face. "It'll be the usual arrangements—Harry you'll share with Ron, and Hermione in Ginny's room...only this time Calista will have to share with the two of you, if you don't mind dear," she said, now facing me, as I quickly shook my head no.

"Alright, well up you all go...boys bring up the girls' belongings please," Mrs. Weasley said, as she now began to make her way back to the kitchen.

As Ginny motioned for me to follow Hermione and her, I went to go pick up my bag, but instead, it was George who reached down for it first, now lifting it up in one arm.

"I've got it," he spoke, probably for the first time directly to me in days.

I now followed him up the first flight of wooden stairs, until we reached what I presumed to be Ginny's room. As we reached the door, he handed me over my bag, all while avoiding eye contact.

"Thanks," I managed to mutter, as he now gave me a small nod and began to make his way up the next set of stairs.

I now walked into Ginny's room, which was small, but well decorated with multiple posters of the HolyHead Harpies Quidditch team, as well as one of a Wizarding band I had never heard of before.

After Ginny showed me where I could put my belongings away, she directed me towards the nearest washroom, where I could wash the soot from my face.

Now looking into the mirror as I finished off rinsing the dark spots from my face, I began to think of what Rowan had said earlier, and that trying to talk to George was probably the smartest option.

As I made my way out of the washroom, and back down the hall, I now saw George walking back down the stairs, his face no longer covered in dirt.

We now stood at the landing of the stares, both waiting in silence for one of us to speak.

"George...can we speak?" I asked with desperation as I now stretched my neck to look up at him. "Please?" I said, reaching for his arm; however, our heads shot back at the sound of the front door opening, and an unfamiliar, honeyed voice now beginning to speak.

"Oh, Molly...it's so nice to see you!" As the words shot out of the female's voice, George froze for a second, and then began to quickly make his way down the stairs to the front entrance.

The others now began to make their way down the stairs as well, Fred now approaching me to see what the commotion was all about.

"I dunno...it seems like you have another guest," I said, heading down the stairs to the entrance, as the voice now began to peak my interest.

As we all now stood at the entrance, I moved in front of Fred to see who the Weasley's new guest was, a shocked expression shown on George's face as he gazed at her.

Before me was a rather tall girl, with perfectly styled blonde hair and piercing gray eyes which now rested on George, as she gave him a small smile.

"Almira, dear...how are you? We weren't expecting you," Mrs.Weasley now said, as she began to take the girl's jacket, hanging it on the coat rack off to the side.

"I'm so sorry to intrude, it's just that Arthur mentioned to me the other day at the Ministry that everyone would be coming back for Holiday...I thought it'd be nice to see everyone's faces," she spoke, although her gaze remained to be on George, who I hadn't once seen take his eyes off hers.

"Oh, no matter...we were about to start dinner anyways—come and meet the others," Mrs. Weasley said, leading her closer towards everyone.

"Yes, of course, you must be Hermione...Ron told me all about you," Almira said to Hermione with a small smile on her face, causing Ron to blush. "And of course, you must be Harry Potter...it's a privilege to finally meet you in person." A small blush also began to creep up on Harry as well.

She now turned to face me, as she noticed George's gaze now changed to me instead.

"Sorry, I can't recall you being mentioned...are you a friend of Ginny's?" As I felt my irritation only grow with her words, I replied to her calmly.

"No, I'm in George and Fred's year," I now said with an irritated smile on my face.

"Oh, sorry...my mistake," she spoke, now giving George a mischievous glance. Before I could start dishing out dirty looks, Mrs. Weasley now spoke up.

"We should all head to the table now before the food gets cold...Almira you'll have to tell everyone about the internship, they'll all be excited to hear about it."

As we all now made our way to the long table that stood in the center of the kitchen, now piled with an assortment of food, I pulled up a chair, with George pulling up the one next to me shortly after. Before I could take my seat, I felt a pointy tap at my shoulders, as I now looked back to see Almira with her long manicured nails now being the source of the interruption.

"Sorry dear, do you mind if I take this seat...I haven't seen Georgie since the summer," she continued to speak; however, her gaze shifted to George sitting next to where she stood, eyeing him like a piece of meat. "I'd like to catch up with him if you don't mind," she finished saying, turning back to me with an innocent smile.

Although giving up my seat to her was the last thing I wanted to do, his whole family now sat at the table, and any kind of disagreement could cause a bad impression on me, so I quickly complied.

"Sure," I now said moving out of the way, and seating myself in between Fred and Percy.

As everyone shovelled food onto their plates and began to eat, Mrs. Weasley spoke up again.

"So dear...tell them all about the internship," she said, motioning for her to speak.

"Well as you know, I got to graduate a year early...you know, because of all the extra classes I took last term," Almira began to speak, with a slight smugness to her voice. "Anyways...Arthur's gotten me an internship at the Ministry in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement."

"Isn't that great...I'm so happy for you dear," Mrs. Weasley said with a bright smile.

"I'm just so lucky my parents and I met all the Weasley's this summer in Egypt," she said with an innocent smile.

Although it took a few seconds to hit me, I had now remembered back to when George had told me he met someone this summer in Egypt.

With this realization, my annoyance only grew with the older girl who now sat in front of me, staring at George with lust in her eyes. What hurt worst, was that I could tell he had a deep attraction for her, as he continued to sneak glances at her from the side.

Before my thoughts could continue, it was Hermione who now spoke up.

"Oh...so you also went on Holiday to Egypt this summer," Hermione now asked.

"No, actually my parents are Wizarding diplomats...that's why I studied at the New Alexandria Wizarding School of Enlightenment in Egypt instead of Hogwarts. They're highly advanced there in terms of education...that's why I was able to skip ahead a year and graduate early," she said, now smiling to herself.

I rolled my eyes at this, and let out a small scoff—the only one to hear me thankfully, was Fred, who thought that my jealous rage was a laughing matter.

George now looked up at his twin to see him with a huge grin on his face, all while staring at me. Although I knew Fred and I's constant banter was mutually on a level of friendship, I played along with Fred's response as I smiled back at him. As George now pretended to ignore Fred and I's flirting, I could tell it bothered him.

***

After another thirty minutes of Almira talking about her achievements all while continuously giving George lustful eyes, Mrs. Weasley began to get up and clear the dishes from the table, as everyone was now done with their dinner.

"You can all head out to the living space now if you'd like...your father and I will clear up," Mrs. Weasley now spoke up.

As everyone got up and began to head for the living room, I approached Mrs. Weasley and offered a helping hand, but she quickly refused insisting that I go enjoy myself with the others, so I complied.

Seeing as many of the others were tired from today's long journey, the only ones to remain in the sitting room were Fred, George and Almira—who all now comfortably sat on the large sofa.

Before I could make my way over to the three, Almira gripped onto George's thigh, making him shift slightly; however, he didn't remove her grip from him.

My blood boiled with rage at the site of another girl's hand on George; unfortunately, he wasn't mine to get to fight over, as George had made that perfectly clear last week. Although I couldn't do anything about her, I could do exactly what George had been doing to me the whole night, so I quickly made my way up to Ginny's bedroom, where the two girl's had begun to get ready for bed.

I quickly changed out of my clothes into nothing but my panties and a baggy shirt that acted like a dress on me, now heading back down to where the other three still remained in the living space, George's gaze now lingering on me as he saw what I was wearing. Almira saw this, and in an attempt to distract him, began to speak up.

"So Calista, the boys tell me you're in Slytherin...how's that like? It must be awful," she said in a mocking tone, as I now went to take a seat on the couch right next to Fred, my knee now resting on his thigh. Fred gave me an instant look of confusion, while George just looked irritated.

"No, it's not bad at all," I lied, not wanting to give her the edge.

Before anyone else could get in another word, my hand briefly grazed Fred's inner thigh, causing him to drop his wand to the floor, as he had been twirling it around his hands moments ago. As he motioned to pick it up from where it now lay in between his feet, I placed a hand to his chest seductively, pushing him back slightly, making him look even more confused now.

"Don't worry Fred, I've got it," I now spoke giving him a small smile, as George only began to look even more mad by the second.

As I bent down to grab it from where I was now sitting on the couch, I placed a balancing hand on Fred's knee, all while arching my back, now revealing from both George and Fred's angles, my ass in my red panties.

Now coming back up with Fred's wand in hand, the look of pure rage on George's face couldn't have been more obvious. Fred on the other hand, went wide-eyed, taking a big gulp, while Almira now looked utterly annoyed by George's expression.

"Here Fred," I said, handing him back the wand, the room's silence only lasting for a few seconds before the voice of Mrs. Weasley came barging into the room.

"Almira, dear...I'm sorry to have to rush you like this, but it's getting late. I'd let you stay overnight, but we're just so full, there isn't enough space," Mrs. Weasley said rather guiltily.

She looked rather annoyed by this, which only caused me to shoot an innocent smile at her now, the look of anger still present on George's face as I now looked over to him, as he was now looking at his twin.

"Oh, no need to worry Molly, it's getting late anyways," she said standing up, pushing off George's bicep.

"You'll be alright to apparate then?" Mrs. Weasley asked, garnering a nod from her. "Okay, perfect," she said, as she now went to go collect Almira's coat for her.

"Well, Calista...it was really nice meeting you. I'm certain we'll meet again," she now said, her gaze now intently on me.

Now that both Fred and George had stood up from their seats on the couch, Almira wished her goodbyes by placing a small peck on Fred's cheek, and a gentle hand and a lingering kiss on George's.

"I'm looking forward to this summer Georgie...I'll be around often," she now spoke, giving me one last smirk as she now made her way out of the home.

As the three of us now stood in silence amongst each other, both George and I's anger only increased with time, as we now both shot each other glares while Fred stood in between us, unsure of how this would go down.

Because we both knew this wouldn't end pretty, George began to speak as he made his way up the stairs.

"My room. Now," he said sternly. Fred let out a loud sigh while plopping himself back onto the couch, as this meant he'd have to wait to be able to go to bed.

I complied with George's words as I now followed him up two flights of stairs, and into him and Fred's bedroom. Before I could even take in the room's appearance, George didn't wait a second before casting Muffliato to silence the room, now beginning to shout.

"What the fuck was that?" he now yelled with an angry expression on his face—by far the most cross I'd ever seen him.

"What? It's fine when she can act like that, but not me?" I now shouted back at him.

"Oh, you mean desperate?" he now retorted.

"You're a fucking prick, you know that?" I said, now getting up close in his face.

"What did you just call me?" he asked angrily, although he heard me loud and clear.

"I said...you're a fucking asshole," I said looking up at him, so close to him that my face nearly touched his rising chest.

"Yeah?" he said, now reaching up to my face, and grasping it firmly in one his large hands. "Well what does that make you then...you little slut," I felt my core tighten instantly at his words.

"Maybe you're right," I said looking up at him with wide eyes, teasing before he suddenly pushed me backwards onto his bed, my back hitting his mattress, as he now stood between my legs with the rest of his body hovering over me.

As he began to press himself in between my legs, he once more grabbed my face in his hands as I lay there with no control.

"You like being treated like this...don't you?" he whispered into my ear as he brought his face down to mine, sending arousing shivers down my body. I said nothing back to his comment; however, my look said it all as he now firmly held onto my jaw with one hand, his face close to mine.

"Open that filthy mouth of yours," he now spoke, as I complied by parting my lips slightly, his hazel eyes not leaving mine for a second. "Wider," he said, now placing his large index in my mouth to open it further.

As I lay there in anticipation of what he would do next, my mouth wide open with his finger still in it, he grabbed me by my throat and suddenly spit into my mouth without warning.

"Swallow it," he said sternly, as he now roughly shut my mouth with his hand. I obeyed and swallowed his saliva without hesitation.

"Good girl," he said, before letting go of my face, and quickly stripping me from my baggy shirt, the only clothing left being my red panties.

"Colloportus," he said after reaching for his wand, pointing it towards the bedroom door, a soft clicking noise confirming the door was now locked.

He then proceeded to hold me by my waist, quickly flipping me over onto my other side, and grabbing me by my ass so that it stuck up, my forearms resting at the side of my face which was now being pressed down into his mattress by his strong, veiny hand.

Now peeling off his band tee, he pressed himself firmly against my backside before stripping my panties off, leaving them to hang around my thighs.

"I'm going to fuck you from behind until you cum...how does that sound, hm?" he spoke, his bulge firmly pressed against my bare ass, as I now felt him pull down his sweats and boxers to reveal his erection. I let out a quiet whimper, and attempted a nod as he still had my face pressed firmly against the sheets.

As he now began to rub his length against my heat, his slow movements were nothing but torture, as he continued to tease me.

"Please...just fuck me already," I now begged, as I could no longer handle his torturous, slow strokes against my wetness.

Without hesitation, he grabbed me by my waist with one hand—the other held his length, as he lined up his tip with my entrance, now aggressively inserting himself into me without warning, making me cry out, as I gripped onto the sheets.

While I didn't expect him to have gone in so deep and aggressively, the pleasure coming from his cock hitting my deepest point, mostly took over the pain that resulted from his size.

As I now let out a loud moan, George now began to pound into me mercilessly, now lowering his hand and striking my backside with one quick movement.

"Fuck—George—fuck!" I cried out in pleasure as he continued to aggressively thrust into me, his hands now roughly digging into my hips.

"Fuck...that's it, scream my name. Do it," he said, now letting out a loud groan of pleasure as his hips thrusted into me over, and over—a loud smacking sound emanating from the rough friction between his hips and my ass, causing me to moan even more.

"Oh god—fuck, yes George—fuck—please fuck me hard...yes, just like that," I screamed, barely being able to take it anymore as he pulled out of me completely and then going right back to ramming himself into me.

"That's it...take it like the good little slut you are," George now said groaning so desperately, breathing heavily through gritted teeth.

As he continued to hit the perfect spot with each rough thrust into me, the only sounds that were now able to come out of my mouth were loud cries of pleasure, my eyes now rolling to the back of my head.

"God...you're taking me so good—fuck," he groaned desperately, as each of his thrusts now became louder and sloppier, a sudden jolting feeling rushed through my core as I now began to cum onto his throbbing cock.

As he hadn't finished quite yet, I now tightened my walls around him as he continued to thrust into me with even more speed than ever.

With one last groan of desperation, he quickly pulled out before releasing, and instead began to cum all over my back, his warm liquids dripping from my backside, all the way along my spine.

As I remained in the same position, attempting to catch my breath as well as handle the soreness coming from my core, George now grabbed the tee he once wore and used it to wipe his release off my back.

Slowly turning onto my back now as I still hadn't gotten a hold of myself, I pulled up my panties that were now hanging off my legs, as George now began to put back on his boxers and sweats.

He now picked up my oversized shirt from his floor and threw it towards me as I remained laying on his bed. I now threw the shirt over my head as I sat up onto the bed cross-legged, staring at his toned body as he remained shirtless.

"George...can we talk now?" I asked nervously, as I didn't know whether or not this was the wrong timing or not.

"About what?" He asked as he faced his back towards me, throwing on a new t-shirt. "There's nothing to talk about."

"What about the stuff you said about just fooling around? Please, just explain it to me George...please..." I begged, not caring if I sounded desperate at this point.

"God...even after this," he began to speak with a rather condescending tone as he now faced me.

"What, don't tell me you've never had meaningless sex before?" he asked, his words piercing through my body like a thousand needles. As my tears were barely being held in, I quickly turned around to face away from him, now heading for his bedroom door.

"Going to take a shower," I barely managed to utter, as I now began to walk out of his room and head towards the washroom down the hall, my hot tears instantly rushing down my face as I now walked into the restroom. As I closed the door being me, I turned on the steaming shower—but instead of getting in, I slid my back all the way down the wall, now pressing my knees up to my chest as I cried into them.

As I continued to let George's words repeat themselves in my mind, I lifted up my head, as a gentle knock now came from the closed door.

"Cali...I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 14.4K 74
Fred Weasley and Y/n L/n are best friends since they met at King Cross station in their first year. Soon they caught feelings for each other. Who wil...
4.9M 146K 95
Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy who lived, had always felt as if everyo...
454 39 8
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
85.2K 2.1K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...