My Gamer - Preston X Unspeaka...

By unspeakablegabejames

That was the most fun I've ever had. I open the door and see Nathan with tears down his face. "PRESTON WHERE... More

Visit
Bad luck
Just a prank
Thoughts
Words gone
Hateable
Nightmare..
Lucky charm
Drunk kisses...
Miami
Not a chapter but an announcement!
Miami Part 2
Sad frog/Preston's fire
Voices in my head
OMG!!!
Crush?!
Seperated - Part 1
Seperated - Part 2
Bad Vibes
Letting go slowly
Lost in Love
Cat Cafe/Rose Garden
Broken love
Unloved
Accused of murder..
The beginning of a new lover
i luv u
Opposites
Broken
Collab
We meet again...
Kisses in bed
Is he going to actually?!
💘❤️ This is the end ❤️💘
PART 2!!!!!!!!
Birthday Surprise
Cheating?...
Christmas Special
Deadly Trap
My Gamer
Bloody Body
Broken Promises
Preston To The Rescue..or not...?
Imagination
Sudden Surprise
Dream vs. Reality
.

Revenge is hers

345 6 3
By unspeakablegabejames

Brianna's POV:
While Preston's living his life with Nathan, I met someone else and I have a kid! If you didn't know...you know the little girl before Nathan and Preston dated? That's my daughter! Yes yes, shocking I know...you think she's a devil but really she's a sweet little girl! (most of the time...)
She dislikes Nathan and Preston. I keep telling her to mind her business, telling her to not worry about them but every day I just get, "Can I have your phone mom? I wanna spam hate comments on unspeakable's new video!"
I even found out she went to their house! HOW DID SHE FIND THE ADDRESS?!
Nathan's POV:
Preston surprised me with breakfast in bed. "Pres! You never cook!" I say. He smiles. He kisses my cheek and sits on the bed with me. "Well, I figured I didn't want you to do everything for me so I made you breakfast in bed." I take the tray off my lap and put it aside. I crawl to Preston and pull him on the bed. "Yes, handsome boyfriend of mine?" he says. I giggled. I kissed his soft, gentle lips passionately.
We cuddled. Preston starts giggling. He stops when we hear tapping on the window. I get up and open the curtains. Nothing there...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 25 13
A Poppy Playtime AU Your little broken heart is full of pain. Through the rest of your life, it will remain. Walls surround you, with nowhere to go. ...
108K 3K 35
"Stay. Away. From. Them." Travis states in the most serious tone he could muster up. Pointing to a brown haired male and another taller boy standing...
438K 21.8K 47
Time was standing annoyingly still and I think I may have forgotten how to properly breathe. "Panda you have to come sit down pacing is not going t...
109K 4.6K 30
"Silly boy - you dare ask me that question?" I frown at him instantly - taken aback when he gripped my chin. Yanking me close enough towards him, ou...