Bloody Body

Nathan's POV:
I take off my shirt. I feel my back and I take off what's making me bleed. A mousetrap?...
Who could've set that there?!
I fall to the floor and try breathing steadily. Preston comes in and sees me on the ground. He picks me up. He goes to the hospital staff. They were having a meeting. Preston apologies and waits outside.
Preston's POV:
Nathan's hanging over my shoulder. He looks so weak...
I try getting him to stand up but he just falls to the floor. "Get up. It's dirty there, Nate..." I say. I pick him up by the legs. He plays with my hair. I move my arms down his body so I could kiss his lips. He slides down my body. "OW!" Nathan exclaims. I covered his mouth with my hand. "You ok?" I whispered. He shakes his head. I remove my hand from his mouth. "You got the part where it's bleeding.." Nathan said softly. "I'm sorry, baby..." I reply. He buries his face into my chest.
A staff member came out and saw Nathan's shirt spilled with blood. "TAKE HIM TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM ASAP!" the staff member yelled. Nathan looked absolutely traumatised. He suddenly falls to the ground, hands around his neck. I picked him up and carried him to the emergency room. I laid him on the emergency bed and he started choking himself. I sat on top of him, trying to remove his grip from his neck.
Nathan's POV:
Preston tries releasing me from my own grip. Truth is..I wasn't even doing it...it's like someone or something is making me go insane. Like a voice in my head.
"NATHAN, STOP!" Preston screams. I reached out for him. He places my hand in his hair. I slowly shut my eyes and felt his silky hair.