๐๐”๐“๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐—...

By k-kirstein

"๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐Š ๐‡๐„๐‘๐„ ๐€๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ•" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ in which a... More

Not You Being Dumb
Heart Been Broke so many Times
Ass ain't property
Don't you just wanna ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€
Not Gordon Ramsay at Simon Cowell
Sexy Hot Motorcycle Vroom Vroom
Discontinued
AHEM ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’ AHEM
Worker by Day, Detective- Also by Day
Ratatouille Anyone?
๐Ÿ‹ (Ya Nasty It's Shinsou's Fault)
Millisecond Kisses-
Making (Out) Monday
Tongue Tuesday
Wedding Like Wednesday
Thunder Karen Thursday
F๐™ช๐™˜๐™  Me Friday
So (W)orship (A)nd (P)raise Saturday ๐Ÿˆ
Stupid Ending Sunday ๐Ÿˆ
Oh How The Turn Table
A Smooth Criminal
Monoma Momento
Hickeys
It's ya boy Era ERA-AHA ERA AHA ERA- รˆRร„ร‚ร„ร†-Rร“RลRล ๐Ÿˆ
Shucks That's A Lot of cOme ๐Ÿ‹
Wheelchairs Are Free Real estate
Two Faced Baby
Quicky Mickey ๐Ÿ‹
Strumming my Pain with his Fingers
Di(ck)sord Tings ๐Ÿ‹
Nyah~ ๐Ÿˆ
Seduction 101
Spawns of Satan
Hes Hard You're Moist
The Future
Trail Mix ๐Ÿ‹
New Player: Neito ๐Ÿ‹

One Heart

1K 48 240
By k-kirstein

So like, I don't know where this is going but it's going and I'm going to get there get it? Yeah okay. Enjoy~
___________________________________

Survival of the fittest.

King Kong Vs. Godzilla.

The hunger games.

Do or die situation.

Winner takes it all.

Loser gets eaten from the outside and inside.

One against one and no parent ears or teams in the act at all.

You get caught you die, and you only have three lives.

Three hearts like in a video game. Or as we all know what happens when it finally ends and your life is cut like scissors cutting a simple easy thin string.

Game over.

You only had one important life to use or else it was just over in a simple snap with a finger.

At any action a person would judge you or find a way to get under your skin. That's just how everything worked in this sad and lonely humanity.

People really just cherished their phones now instead of their personal life of going outside in the sunny weather so get some vitamin D.

But all they were doing now was protecting their phone with their life.

Murder me but if you brake my phone I will come back from the dead as a spirit and haunt you.

Especially when you were reading things you weren't supposed to and trying to deals your search history as quick as lighting possible in the universe, everyone wanted to be nosey like get a life.

But then again in this world, no one could stay holy forever. That was just simple facts.

The moment your born is the only time where you're actually a safe human being from the rest of the world and people love you so much apparently.

Then you grow up and have friends and develop haters because you're so awesome and then you just depend on the Bible and holy water at this point.

It was sad that most people would agree, but it was always fun from these teenage young adult crackheads to laugh.

"I think I almost died. Who in the hell put the muffins in the freezer?" Neito said throwing things in the freezer.

You and Shinsou were also there cleaning up the boxes of the new supplies that were there brought by the blind weird male you had met, all because of this new job.

"Shove it up your ass." Shinsou suddenly said throwing away a rotten banana on the floor.

You couldn't help but snort from across him covering your mouth with faint laughter.

Shinsou's purple eyes faded to look up at you subtly, he felt his ear tips rise in heat staring at your hidden laughter.

It went away as you dropped one of the boxes you were holding.

"Ouch what the hell do they bring in here? Bricks?!" You said biting your tongue in agony with minor watery eyes getting your vision to grow a bit blurry.

"Stupid idiot. We caddy things in their so get used to it." Shinsou said walking around the carry the box.

"Wow it's as light as paper, stop being so delicate you little porcelain doll." Shinsou scoffed and you huffed at his words.

"Shut up sleep deprived messy purple muppet hair circus clown." You glared at him and Shinsou just gave you a smug little side smile.

"Alright I'll be quiet and help you here, work there in the freezer. I think Neito left to the cleaning supplies aisle." Shinsou said pointing to the freezer with little snacks.

Well little kids snacks like the best food ever chicken nuggets and the lunchables the store had sold there.

"Fine, maybe the cleaning supplies will work on your annoying attitude and strange sad life." You stuck your tongue out at him.

While sticking your tongue out you still kept your eyes open to glare at the tall male in front of you.

And then out of nowhere Shinsou suddenly leaned down to meet your face with his.

"Oh so we're doing a tongue sticking contest out? I think my tongues longer, want to see the moves?" Shinsou smirked and stuck out his tongue.

Your eyes widened seeing how long the length was of the actual wet muscle.

It was sticking out all the way to his chin.

Shinsou smirked seeing your eyes stop and your body took a whole screenshot at the sudden action charge he did.

"Want a little taste, despite the long tongue and sharp k nine teeth I don't bite." Shinsou said moving his tongue closer to yours.

Both of your wet muscles were inches away from each other when you immediately sucked your tongue like a vacuum cleaner inside of your mouth.

"You're so dirty!" You yelled and shoved his face away seeing Shinsou's tongue also repeat the same move going back in like a snakes.

"Oh come on pretty girl, you know you wanted to try? Just a little feel huh, like you did with my abs. You were shocked feeling how fit I was huh?" You asked chuckling deeply.

You felt your heart do all kinds of rapid moves in your chest like a whole long roller coaster on a joy ride hearing him.

The feeling of your heart pumping also sent chills down your spine and made your cheeks burst into a red hot feeling as if you were eating the hottest pepper in the entire world.

"N-no I wasn't. As a matter of fact I could care less about you and what you do on your spare time." You said building up the strong courage inside of your veins again.

"I just know that right now you don't have much of a life so you're working here because you're poor. I know I am too but at least I haven't been working here." You said crossing your arms with a now cockier attire.

Shinsou shrugged raising his eyebrows up a bit along with his eyelids showing more emotion, his black dark eye bags just hanging there waiting for sleep that won't come.

"Damn okay pop off I guess, I'll hype you up more when you learn to like working here. Which you will because your debt is going to be over dollars every time you misbehave." Shinsou said moving his finger around.

"Wow so all of a sudden you're acting like the biggest boss in the land aren't you? My debt won't be big so I won't have to stay in this smelly hell hole mess." You said with a serious hard glare.

"And that right there is just more money onto the debt for the tin cans that mean so much to this store. You better pray for you living hell life here then." Shinsou said grabbing your head.

His hand was large and fit around the whole top of it.

Another blush felt on your cheeks as it felt on Shinsou's ear tips at the touch.

He turned your whole body in a swift movement and made you face towards the freezers very close by.

"Now go work a bit longer for today clumsy girl. And if you refuse I'll add more money and time to your debt you need to pay off." Shinsou said with a tired yawn.

"Fine then, I could care less about it anymore you annoying person. You're literally so bad I want to kill you." You said with a happy sigh thinking of it.

"I'll destroy you in many ways you wouldn't even remember what hit you inside." Shinsou spoke huskily in your ear as you suddenly felt the hot breath.

You're breathing hitched to your throat and you shook your head getting his face that was close off and hand removed.

"Stop talking about those disgusting things." You said also trying not to think of it.

"What things? I'm only saying the facts and truths. Now go to the freezer and woke before I smack your ass." Shinsou said patting your shoulder.

You made a barfing sound and walked to where he told you to go, not that you wanted to do so badly.

Shinsou picked up the box again that hurt your hands and saw you walking to the fridge.

He was immediately drawn and captivated by your figure as he would always be from now on.

He eyed you as your delicate hand opened the freezer and you shivered a bit from the coldness of the air inside.

It caused Shinsou to release a small chuckle to himself.

Then, from not so far away he heard you humming a random little tune.

What the hell is this feeling, how do I make it stop? I'm just playing games right now with her, I just want a little light fun in this damn boring store. Shinsou thought to himself.

"Hey depressed sleep deprived boy, this just needed to stock up on the ice right?" Your voice popped into his head after the sound of crashing.

"Uh yeah it was getting pretty empty for the goods, but I think that was the only case." Shinsou said pretending to work as if he wasn't just looking at you.

He was fixing the soda cans before his purple eyes had to drift over towards you again.

It was like an addiction rummaging into his heart little by little, slower and even worse. In fact he was scared for the things to develop, for now.

He gulped.

You were bending over a bit by the freezer fixing the ice inside so it wouldn't fall out and fit in with the items you sold to people who surprisingly weren't walking in much yet.

And since your body was bending, he saw your ass more up in the air and tight from your pants.

"Are you sure Shinsou?" You asked unsure because the freezer was still almost half empty already.

Shinsou's brain was half empty staring blankly at your ass.

Neito was defector snickering at the scene, keeping in the temptation to sneeze from the Clorox and cleaning powder.

"Shinsou!" You yelled and stood up, which drifted his attention away from your ass that was directly right on his face like a full moon.

"What the heck? Oh uh yeah who cares that's fine." Shinsou said clearing his throat and staring away.

"Um okay? Well I guess I'm done with the duties for today and stocking." You said during yourself off.

"Yeah I'm done with the duties too." Shinsou said clapping his hands from the dust on some of the boxes, smashing them after.

"Pfft haha please! Oh my god I'm dying! You both haha you, you said duties." Neito laughed like he was running out of oxygen smacking himself.

Shinsou rolled his eyes in agony from his co workers stupidness.

"Haha that is pretty funny." You said with a giggle not wanting to burst his bubble.

"See?! Y/n gets me, she's my new favorite co worker." Neito sighed with a good expression on his face.

"Mhm sure she is, she's still super clumsy so let's so about that." Shinsou said with a smug look on his face.

You pouted angrily and crossed your arms. "At least I don't look like a young hobo." You grumbled and suddenly felt air hit your behind.

Your breath hitched in your mouth again and you froze in place.

"By your shocked face I'm guessing that sudden air flash really caught you off guard huh? You're lucky I didn't slap your ass so shut it." Shinsou stated with a serious face.

"I." You didn't know what to say and just looked away.

"Oh god I'm beat. And hey it's time to close up! Well the boss can he's in the security room I think. Let's go Y/n! We can leave your hell for today!" Neito cheered stretching his arms.

"Yes finally someone gets me." You smiled happily looking at Shinsou rub his eyes with a yawn.

He looks kind of cute like that. You thought smiling at him hidden.

______________

"I'm home! Oh wait, my families not even here they don't care." You laughed to yourself walking in and taking off your shoes.

You sighed taking the new work clothes off and shoving them on the couch, letting out a huge yawn.

"God I'm so damn tired for once, usually I would go to sleep at like four in the morning. I'm so tired today though, I'll just go to bed on my phone for a while." You talked to yourself making plans.

While moving around the house and cleaning you went up to your room.

"Ah feels good to be at peace." You said taking off your collar shirt that irritated you so much already the first day.

Suddenly, something hit your window.

You stopped and looked over at it with a shrug.

"Must have been the wind or something." You shrugged and took off the shirt throwing it to the floor.

Again, you heard something hit your window harder this time. Then a whistle followed it.

"Okay that's it." You spoke to yourself opening the curtain and window too for that matter.

Instead of having narrow cold eyes, they were now as wide as a UFO sighting.

It was Shinsou at his window that was open.

"Hey looks like we're neighbors now huh clumsy girl." Shinsou cupped his mouth with a lazy smile.

Your eye twitched seeing him again when you thought you had gotten rid of him.

"I hate you for moving into my life!" You yelled from your window with gritted teeth and a tense fake smile.

Shinsou shrugged like once before.

"Eh honestly I could care less about what you think. I'm glad you're working and in front of me right now, because now I can enjoy the little show view." He spoke rather loud from his window end.

Your eyebrows creased down at his words, then you realized how you actually looked.

From taking off your shirt and just looking outside thinking it was a bird when Shinsou really threw a rock, you didn't put anything on.

You were in the same neon pink bra from earlier.

"I hate you!" You yelled and closed your window and curtains.

Shinsou was still looking outside and seeing your silhouette moving from the light emitting in your room.

He sighed himself and went inside his practically empty room from had just moving in.

"This will be some kind of new life." He sighed with a deep chuckle falling on his bed.

"This life is going to kill me so early." You spoke to yourself cuddling a pillow.

Only one heart for the both of you like some kind of video game, how would that one heart end up feeling?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 859 50
"๐–๐€๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐„๐‘๐„ ๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ sequel to my first {shoto todoroki x reader} โš ๏ธ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๏ฟฝ...
31.4K 994 19
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "you're fine as fuck!" completed. fluff. possible angst. smut. chat-fic. crack. เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
936K 61.7K 18
โ”€โ”€ go to sleep. female reader. angst.