fuck you | t. kuroo

بواسطة KYOJUROSWIFE

childish, clumsy love is too innocent and too painful to lose. warning! explicit language المزيد

𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒅𝒆
𝒅𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒏𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆
𝒓𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒐
𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆
𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒍𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅
𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔
𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔

3.4K 147 287
بواسطة KYOJUROSWIFE

"𝐇𝐮𝐡?"

_______________________________

     Your phone had been sitting in front of you for hours, the text box flickering waiting for you to type. Kenma handed over Kuroo's number willingly with no questions asked. You hadn't bothered to save the contact because you just wanted closure of what happened in middle school. So here you were coming up blank with nothing to say.

     Several messages were typed out and then immediately deleted, either getting too scared or just not being able to find the right words. Finally you just settled on sending a simple 'hey' first, it would make more sense than to just send a huge paragraph that Kuroo maybe wouldn't even open.

[ xxx-xxx-xxx ]

Y/n

Hey it's Y/n

I got your number from Kenma

xxx-xxx-xxx

Um hello.

Why'd you want my number in the first place?

Y/n

I needed to ask you something.

xxx-xxx-xxx

What?

Y/n

Why do you hate me?

xxx-xxx-xxx

Oh how'd you know I hated you?

I thought I had hid it pretty well.

Y/n

Shut up and tell me why please.

xxx-xxx-xxx

Oh I do not like your attitude that's just mean.

Telling me to shut up. Im hurt :(

Y/n

Tetsurou I swear to god I know where you live.

xxx-xxx-xxx

Let's not threaten killing me. 😳

Well can you tell me why you hate me?

If not i'm not going to answer you.

Y/n

I asked you first though.

xxx-xxx-xxx

WOW SO NOW IT'S CONFIRMED THAT YOU HATE ME.

I could NEVER hate sweet Y/n,

She's so innocent and she's never done anything wrong.

Not anything that could make me hate her.

Y/n

I'm done I can literally smell your fucking sarcasm.

goodbye.

xxx-xxx-xxx

Aw so soon? :,(

Alright goodbye :((

Wait actually did you leave?

F/n

F/n

F/n

F/n

DAmn guess she's gone.

How will I ever cope? 

This is so sad.
seen

Fine go text Yaku ig 😐

You rolled your eyes not even bothering to respond, tossing your phone on your bed with an annoyed sigh. You were frustrated, you wanted closure and got a slap to the face since Kuroo obviously was not going to cooperate. You saw your phone light up from a notification, thinking it was Kuroo your face automatically soured picking it up.

Pleasantly surprised you were met with the contact you created for Bokuto who was asking to group call with you and Akaashi. A small smile appeared on your face pressing the small icon to call the two out of habit of doing it so much.

_______________________________

     "Y/NNN!!! WHY HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING ME?" Bokuto yelled into his microphone as soon as he accepted the call. Akaashi, who had headphones in flinched back a bit at the immediate loud noise.

     "Bokuto please don't yell into your mic I just went deaf for a second there." You giggled seeing his small pout in the corner of your screen.

     "I never meant to ignore you... just a lot has been happening." You continued.

"What happened Y/n-san?" Akaashi asked quietly.

"Well...Uh you guys know the guys on the Nekoma team right?" You replied, Bokuto fiercely nodding his head.

"YES I LOVE NEKOMA THEY ARE SO FUN TO PLAY AGAINST!" Bokuto exclaimed grinning from ear to ear.

"What about them?" Akaashi interrupted, stopping Bokuto's rants about previous games they had played with the Nekoma team.

"So I got detention today an-"

     "Why'd you get detention did one of them fight you because I swear to go-" Bokuto started to threaten, a frightening expression appearing on his face before you interrupted him.

     "Oh nothing like that I just got dress-coded so one of the boys, Yaku, their libero, offered to walk me home since their practice ended at the same time. On my way to detention I bumped into Tetsuro and you know the story with him so-"

     "Huh? What story with Kuroo?" Bokuto's head popped up, "What did he do?"

"Wait I really never told you guys that story?" Your eyes widened at the silent nods of the other two in the call.

"Well in middle school me and him...I guess dated, but it ended badly so just seeing him again was you know... kind of awkward." Bokuto let out a small noise of surprise while Akaashi motioned for you to continue.

"-Then when Yaku walked me home, I decided I should confront Tetsu so I could stop feeling weird but he didn't even let me finish before he started being an asshole." You confessed with a sigh.

     "I mean that is sort of Kuroo-san's brand, he's an asshole." Akaashi coughed out.

     "AKKAAAAASHII!" Bokuto yelled out with a gasp.

     "Am I lying? He provokes people on purpose, do you think i'm going to say something nice about someone bothering Y/n?" Akaashi's rebuttal caused your face to go red.

     "A-akaashi it's fine, he's just bothering me right now. He's not usually an asshole Bokuto."
You consoled, hoping to calm down both of them. The call went silent.

It was hard to come up with a topic to talk about after that bout of silence but soon enough they began chatting about when you would visit them again. The two of them talked about how much the team changed without you being there. Konoha and Komi seemed to slack off more, even with the team's managers to tell them off they didn't seem to listen unless you were there. Akaashi then started to rant about his upcoming test before you started to zone out and just enjoy the two boy's company.

_______________________________

After a few persistent hours of calling and laughing you hung up the phone, happy to be back in touch with the boys you oh so loved at Fukurodani. Kuroo's messages still seemed to bother you as you laid staring up at your ceiling. You didn't want to text Yaku because it's what the messy haired boy told you to do but, on the other hand it would be rude not to start up a conversation since he offered his number to you.

While thinking over the situations in your head another notification vibrated against your leg where your phone laid absently. Looking at the illuminated screen a nameless contact continued to pester you.

[xxx-xxx-xxx]

xxx-xxx-xxx

Why haven't you said anything to Yaku?
He's pretty bummed about it
Oh no it couldn't possibly be because of what i said?

The last message is what made your stomach boil. You angrily picked up your phone to reply, harshly disregarding any self control you had before.

Y/n

stfu
what you say doesn't mean shit to me
i just didn't feel like it

xxx-xxx-xxx

Sure seems like it
my words must have some effect because you responded :))
Well goodnight F/n!!
See you at school tomorrow :))
seen

And with that you slammed your phone onto your bed stuffing your head into a pillow to stifle the angry screams that bubbled at your throat. You vowed to make that stupid lanky asshole's life a living hell from that day on. There was no way you could forgive him now, as you screamed your lungs out you thought of the only way you could get to him.

     Once the idea came to you your head shot up from you pillow with a smile. You needed to talk to Yaku.

_______________________________

heyyyyy WHOREKYUU i think this chapter is longer than usual anyways hopefully the next chapter will come sooner than this one did because i'll have a lot of time to write
hopefully

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

38.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
28.8K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
331K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
545K 918 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭