1: The New Red Room Assassin

Por WandaR0man0ff

Book 1: All Anastasia really believes about herself is that she was born to kill, that she has no place in th... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Book 2: Are you ready to comply?
New Book: 'The After"

Chapter 3

18.1K 514 246
Por WandaR0man0ff

Nat's POV

I was in the training room with Clint when the mission alarm went off, we were briefed in the SUV. Hostage situation, 3 men in the store, 10 hostages, 2 men out front, and 1 with a grenade launcher. Apparently they had taken out 5 police cars already. The plan was simple, get out a few blocks away so they couldn't hit us and kill us with the launcher, Clint go to the roof of the building opposite, and take out the two guys outside the store. Agents to surround the front of the store, and agents to sneak in the back and through the roof. I was benched and sent to oversee as I was still recovering from a bullet wound from my previous mission. It had been weeks, and was pretty much healed now, but the dr said 8 weeks, and it had only been 7 weeks and half, and even though I said I was fine, Fury wouldn't have it. I hadn't been medically cleared.

I watched Clint run off, and the other agents make their way forward through the mess left by the cop cars. I stayed in the SUV on comms. After 10 minutes I still hadn't heard Clint say that he was in position, not only that but the agents on the comms were calling out to him to shoot the 2 guys at the front. I knew something was wrong instantly. Clint was great at his job and always followed orders precisely. Unless it was killing me, in which he made a different call.

I got out the SUV, and checked my gun which was in my waistband.
"Agents chance of plan, shoot out the targets yourselves"

I immediately ran down the ally Clint did, and to the fire escape of the building.

"Hawkeye do you copy?" I hissed into the comms, looking up the rusty looking stairs. I got no response. I started carefully climbing them, making sure I made no sound, and as I neared the top I heard a female voice say,

"Help is on the way by the sounds of it Clint"

My eyes narrowed, the adrenaline was really kicking in now. I peeped up over the fire escape to see a women with her back turned looking down at the road, and I looked at Clint and winked as I crept forward, to which he rolled his eyes. I could tell he was please to see me. My hand was tight on my gun, I was ready for her.

I stopped behind her, and I could tell by her body language that she sensed my presence. I grabbed my gun tighter raising it as she turned around. I was shocked as I looked at her, she was young, she must only be a teenager. I looked her up and down frantically, she was just a kid what was she doing here?! She sensed my apprehension and reached for her gun, I quickly snapped back and kicked it out her hand, it flew off the roof and landed on the road below. She lunged towards me, changing her plan of attack, she threw a punch which I stopped and grabbed onto her hand, then she grabbed onto the hand and spun me round so I was in a choke hold. I flipped her over my back and she landed on the ground, I pointed my gun at her again

"Stay down, I don't want to shoot you"

But she got straight up and pulled out a knife seemingly out of nowhere.

"I have no place in this world" she muttered.

Her words caught me off guard. Memories of the Red Room came rushing back, I felt my chest tighten, I was trying to fight her off, but my mind was distracted, so she managed to clip my arm, the pain brought me back to reality, my gun was on the floor to the right of me. Somehow it had been thrown in the fight, I looked at the young girl in front of me, I looked back at Clint, she could have killed him but she didn't, although he was turning pale from blood loss, I had to finish this. There was a feeling, those words, I had to help her. But her eyes were filled with nothing. She ran towards me again, I lowered myself, kicked her feet from beneath her, pulled a widow bite from my pocket and electrocuted her. She was out.

"We need med evac now, Hawkeye's been shot" I said into comms, running over to him

I untied him and told him to pressure on the wound,
"Thanks Nat" he said with questioning eyes, Clint could read me, he is one of few that can. He was questioning why I didn't just neutralise the threat, "I just couldn't, I'm sorry Clint", I went over the young blonde haired girl and tied her up. And checked for any hidden weapons, she had a lot.

Ana's POV

I came to in a cell, nicer then other ones I've been in. The walls, floor, ceiling were all white. And there were two cameras facing either way, so there were no blind spots. I tried to get up, my whole body ached and screamed at me. But I had to, I walked slowly round the room, each step feeling as painful as the first. There was a bathroom at the back, with a shower, toilet and sink, and a wall to hide the shower and toilet, no door though. I walked back into the room, there was a mattress on the floor, a desk with a chair, both were bolted down, I guess so they couldn't be used as weapons. Once I had scouted out the place I sat back down on the mattress and waited. Once captured, torture was always next.

Sure enough soon the doors opened.

Two agents marched into the room, guns pointed at me, I held up my hands jokingly,
"Please...no...don't shoot" I said laughing.
They didn't look impressed, instead they harshly put my hands behind my back and cuffed me. Rookie mistake. But I couldn't do anything with the guns trained on me. Plus I could see there were other agents outside the door. I was good, but taking out 6 plus men, all with armour and guns, after just waking up, would be tricky, not impossible, but tricky. But then I had no escape plan, no idea where I was, or how many more men they had.

I decided to play nice. I walked with them to an interrogation room, and I was dumped onto a chair which was agin bolted down, and the agents left me. I scanned the room, cameras, microphones, the usual, a two way mirror, people will be there staring at me, watching my every move. I wonder if she is there, the traitor.

I was left there to brood for half an hour or so, it's a typical tactic, try to work them up, make them anxious, I just sat there humming to myself.

Nat's POV

I watched her through the glass, she didn't seem to care at all about the situation. She was in an integration room, with cuffs on, men with guns were everywhere, and she was humming?

Fury looked equally astounded. We knew nothing about the blond haired girl in front of us. Her partners had all been killed in the mission so we had nothing.

"So what's our plan of attack?" I asked, looking at the girl.

"You brought her back here Romanoff, what do you propose we do?" He said looking me dead in the eyes, he knew something was off. For one I was in here staring through a window at a girl, when my best friend was in the med bag with a gun shot wound to his leg. He had lost a lot of blood, but other then that the wound seemed okay I think. My mind couldn't help but think worst case scenario, and Fury put a hand on my shoulder "he's strong, he'll be fine". I looked at him and smiled weakly.

"I want to talk to her" I said, composing myself. Fury nodded.

I opened the door to the interrogation room, and she didn't look up. She didn't even acknowledge my presence till I sat down in front of her. Even then all I got was a glare.

We sat in silence for a while, me trying to find the words to say, and her...well I couldn't read her. It was like someone had turned an off switch. She stared at the same spot, no emotion present, as still as a statue.

"What's your name?" I asked eventually, she didn't react straight away, but she eventually lifted her head slowly, her blue eyes piercing into me. But she didn't respond.

"Mine is agent Romanoff" I continued, she scoffed at this.

"Agent Romanoff, that's not your name" she said coldly. I didn't react, if she wants to talk I'll let her talk.

"Natalia Romanova" my heart stopped, a lump was in my throat.

"What about it?" I managed to choke out, not wanting to give in to whatever game she was playing.

"Well that's your name isn't it? Natalia Romanova. Not Natasha Romanoff" she spat out at me. My brain was whirring, my thoughts moving at a million miles an hour.

Ana's POV

I had her right where I wanted her, she was distracted, practically frozen. She was here, with me, alone, my mission could be completed. I slipped the cuffs off, and waited a second. Before jumping and grabbing her around the neck.

Nat's POV

I couldn't breathe. The alarm was blaring, Fury must have pressed it. Her arm was round my neck, one movement and she could snap it. I focused on calming my mind, I focused on the now, on her. Her breathing wasn't fast, she was calm. She was strangling me and was calm. She wasn't an amateur at this, she was trained, but so was I. I grabbed a knife I had in my waistband and jammed it into her arm, causing her to immediately release me. The second I was free the agents rushed in with the guns pointed at her. She held onto her bleeding arm. And stared at the men. She wasn't afraid of them. Despite them screaming and waving their weapons around at frantically she wasn't afraid. She wasn't afraid to die. I walked out of the room, rubbing my neck, Fury was outside,

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" He asked straight away, Fury was the closest thing I have to a father figure, and he's always looked out for me. "I'm fine" I said absently, I couldn't get my head around this girl

"Fury, I want her patched up, and then I want her back in there with me, chained properly this time" I said sternly, no room for him to argue. I walked with the agents to the medical wing, I watched her get rushed off in one direction, and I headed towards the room Clint was in

"Hey bird man" I said, as I walked in, knowing he was awake, he laughed in response. But stopped the second our eyes met.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting up further,

I pretended to look confused at this question "what do you mean, I'm good Clint, you're the one who was shot, how are you?" I said diverting the topic of discussion back to him, but he wasn't fooled,

"Natasha...?" he said softly

"It's the girl, I think she's from the Red Room"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.2K 489 18
just a wrong number story? TW (ive made this with no plans, soo don't judge most chapters aren't proof read) I DON'T OWN ANYONE BUT DIANA!
21K 498 26
Y/N was trained by HYDRA, and has been for as long as she can remember. She has become more dangerous than you could imagine, and she has been given...
55.9K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
5.7K 251 41
Picking up after the fight with Killian aboard the Norco, Izzy has fully retired from SHIELD, now living and working with Tony, at the tower. She was...