My Forever | Suna Rintarou

By aniyarintarou

"I don't really believe in soulmates to be honest with you [y/n]...but I do think you're my forever." ╰┈➤ ❝ A... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22

1

8.3K 153 517
By aniyarintarou

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

3rd pov

╰┈➤ You just moved to New York with your uncle, you really didn't have a choice your mom didn't want you, your dad had left along time ago, and he's all you had. Your life was normal until your parents divorce, after that your dad had left and you haven't spoken to him in 2 years. As for your mom she was constantly bringing random men home, drinking all the time, and she was mentally gone. After 6 months of the divorce she kicked you out, luckily your Uncle Kai had let you stay with him and his girlfriend Aimi in New York. Ever since you were a kid he was always there, he was the one person in your life who you could trust, he was all you had.

"Shit it's almost 3 in the morning and my first day is tomorrow" you mumbled. School started tomorrow and you weren't that excited I mean nothing really excited you anymore. It just felt like you were living at this point, nothing good nothing bad just you were here. After awhile you eventually got in the bed but you couldn't go to sleep you were just lost in thought for a bit.

"What's my mom doing right now?" You asked yourself. "Probably hooking up with some complete stranger, like every other night. Not even thinking about me most likely."

You soon became consumed with your thoughts not even noticing the time once again it was about 5 a.m and you had to wake up to get ready for school in about an hour.

"No sense in going back to sleep now" you thought. 

I got up to go shower I've been feeling really tense lately and I needed to relax. Kai and Aimi were gone for the night so you didn't have to worry about waking anyone up. You got out of bed and made your way to the bathroom and turned some music on, on your phone. You began to undress and slip into the shower letting the water fall onto your skin. You immediately felt more at ease and began to just relax as your music played in the background.

After being in the shower for almost an hour you finally decided it was time to get out. You wrapped a towel around you and began to walk to your room when you heard the door open downstairs. You didn't expect Kai and Aimi to be home so soon especially in the morning.

"Kai, are you back?" You yelled but no answer. You put on some Grey sweats and a black hoodie and started walking downstairs. As you walked down the stairs you heard glass being shattered.

"Aimi, Kai... are you guys ok?" You panicked and began to jog to the living. There you saw Kai throwing pictures of him and Aimi to the ground and a empty bottle of Vodka in his left hand.

"K-kai. Are you okay?"

"[Y/n], your awake" Kai giggled.

"What's wrong, why are you throwing everything and where's Aimi. What the fuck Kai your never like this." You yelled and began to tear up seeing him like this. It reminded you exactly of your mom.

"Well [Y/n], Aimi left me. And do you wanna know why." He started slurring his words and moving closer to you.

"She left [Y/n] because she thought I was in love with you. Crazy right? My own fucking niece" He was yelling at this point and you had tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Kai I-I'm sorry, I can leave and live with my mom again. I never meant to cause trouble." You didn't even know what to say Aimi always seemed so nice why would she ever think something like that?

Kai then began to walk closer to you. You tried to back away but he had you pinned against the wall with his arms on both sides of your body. "She was kind of right though." Kai smirked. "[Y/n], your really beautiful and I've always admired your body. Even when you were a child I always thought about you like this. [Y/n] I love you I really do." Kai said while he was only inches away from his face. You could smell the alcohol on his breathe, this all had to be because he was drunk, right?

"Kai please move, your drunk you don't mean any of this." You sobbed you didn't know how to feel the one person in your life who you had trusted and felt safe with was a lie.

"I love you so much [Y/n]." Kai then began to kiss on your neck while holding your arms down so you couldn't get out of his grip.

"Kai please let me go. P-please...just stop." You sobbed uncontrollably while you struggled to move. You tried to kick you legs but you couldn't, you felt like you couldn't move. It was like your brain was telling you to move but you couldn't.

"Your skin is so soft [Y/n], you don't know how long I've been craving you." He then slipped his fingers into your sweat pants ripping the black underwear you had on.

You didn't even know what to say you body felt numb, you felt like you couldn't move like this was meant to happen. Maybe  you were never meant to feel safe in the first place, maybe there was no one who could care for you after all.

You had zoned out while all of this was going on, but when you finally came back to reality it was all over. Your underwear was ripped laying the ground, your hoodie and sweatpants was on the ground next to you. Then there was Kai passed out on the ground next to you.

Your Pov

╰┈➤ "I-I have to get out of here. I need to go" I mumbled to myself in disbelief . I tried to stand but I felt like my legs were limp. I soon fell back down onto the ground and began sobbing.

Get up [Y/n]. I thought to myself, it took all the will power in my body to stand I knew I couldn't be here once he wakes up again. I tried to walk up the stairs as fast as I could still in shock from the whole situation. I finally made it up to my room and grabbed a pair of black sweats and a white Nike hoodie and vans and got dressed as fast as I could. I grabbed my phone and started typing in directions to my school

"Shit what was it called again." I spoke to myself as I running out the door. I finally remembered the name of the school. Inarizaki Highschool. It was early and no one would be there so I might be able to go to one of the bathrooms and calm down. I tried to control myself but the tears just kept falling. What was I even going to do after school I can't go back there not after what happened, I have no money, and no where to stay.

As I got lost in thought on my way to the school I soon arrived at the gym. I checked to see if anyone was in there before I walked in. It was quiet so I assumed no one was In the gym. I walked a couple steps before I sat down on the floor and began to cry.

I didn't know what to do, I completely had no one anymore. I still couldn't believe what happened and I don't even remember most of it. I got zoned out again getting lost in my thoughts and not paying attention to my surroundings.

"Uhm who are you?" A tall brown haired boy spoke.

I stood up as fast as I could trying not to make eye contact with him so he wouldn't see my red eyes and tear stained face.

"Oh sorry I'm new here. Uhm I didn't really know my way around, but I'll get going now sorry to bother you." I tried to speak as fast as I could and walk out the gym but surprisingly he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"I asked who are you." He repeated, his face had no expression on it.

"I'm [Y/n]" I whispered looking at the ground to avoid eye contact with him.

He lifted my chin so now his eyes were looking into mine. His eyes softened and his expression grew worried

"Are you ok?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.4K 38
"that's really cool, you little rockstar." he pushed her lightly with his shoulder. "i'm not a rockstar..." "you're definitely some kind of a star."...
361K 7K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
134K 2.8K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
188K 4.5K 29
"𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗆𝗈𝗆" You meet tons of faces. From students, to parents and to other teachers and such, but there's always favori...