THREE SIDES OF A HEART

By Lunay746

"if you want me in your life, put me there. I shouldn't be fighting for a spot." "You said.. I love you.. I... More

Cast
~Chapter 1~ I'm upset with you
~Chapter 2~ SURPRISE !!
~Chapter 3~ First Kiss
~Chapter 4~ Day well Spent
~Chapter 5~ Moving in
~Chapter 6~ Befriending Erick
~Chapter 7~ Trouble in paradise
~Chapter 8~ You're so pregnant dude
~Chapter 9~ I need your love
~Chapter 10~ Better off left unfinished 🤭
~Chapter 11~ Drunk Text
~Chater 12~ Maybe we're not meant to be
~Chapter 13~ No more lies
~Chapter 14~ Mystery girl
~Chapter 15~ Proposing
~Chapter 16~ Will you be my girlfriend 'again'
~Chapter 17~ Leaving
~Chapter 18~ Mi chica misteriosa
~Chapter 19~ Jealous?¿?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZABDIEL
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!
~Chapter 21~ Surprise Part One

~Chapter 20~ Planning The Surprise

40 13 23
By Lunay746

Joel's pov

6 hours later

We landed and got off the plane. We all had our hoodies on and luckily no one recognized us because we can't afford to get caught. If any one recognizes us and takes it on social media then our whole surprise is ruined.

We got out of the airport and Scarlett was already there waiting for us. We walked up to her.

"Hey boys" She said and gave each of us a hug.

"Hello" We all said.

"Let's go, we have a lot to do" She said and we put our luggage in the van then got in.

"So what's the plan?" Chris asked.

"Umm firstly....I have a little gift for y'all" She said and got something from her bag. "You can thank me later" she said and showed us 4 keys.

"What are these keys for?" Erick asked.

"Good question...these keys belong to Skylar,Sophia,Summer and Litzy. I kinda stole their spare bedroom keys so y'all can sneak in and get to work." She said and gave Zabdiel,Richard,Chris and I one key each.

"Scarlett you're a genius" Chris said in excitement.

"Where are the girls?" I asked.

"I sent them to the spa, they said they wanted a girl's day out. They'll only be back around 10pm because they are attending the SSG fashion show after." She answered.

"I wanna propose to Summer today" Richard said.

"WHAT!?" We all exclaimed.

"Well yeah, I think it's about about time. I love that girl and I think she loves me back so I don't wanna waste anymore time" He said.

"I also think it's time to let Litzy know how I feel about her and make her mine. I don't know if she loves me back but the only way to know is by telling her how I feel. We've been hanging out for some time now and she's the girl of my dreams, I wanna make a move before someone else does" Zabdiel said and we all cheered for Richard and Zabdiel.

Since Skylar, Summer and Litzy are staying in the same hotel we dropped them off there. Erick said he'd help the guys out and Scarlett will help me out.

"Good luck bros" I said and gave Richard and Zabdiel a hug then me and Scarlett went to Sophia's house.

Skip car ride

We arrived and went in then we went to Sophia's room.

"The guys and I agreed on decorating their rooms" I said as I looked around.

"I had a feeling you'd say that so I ordered the stuff we need, I kinda hope that isn't weird" She said and chuckled.

"Not exactly" I said and we both laughed.

"My sister is really lucky to have found you" She said.

"I'm actually the one who's lucky, she's an amazing girl and I only wanna give her the best of everything" I said.

"I'm glad you're her boyfriend" She said and I couldn't help but smile.

"Anyways let's make this room amazing for my princess" I said.

"Yeah let's get to work" She said and we got some boxes from her room then started decorating Sophie's room.

Chris' pov

After we said by to Joel and Scarlett, we went in the hotel and got into the elevator. We pressed the floor number and soon enough we made it to the 7th floor and got out then started looking for the rooms.

"I've found Summer's room" Richard said.

"If that's room number 105 then room 106 is definitely next to it" Zabdiel said and checked then he smiled because he found Litzy's room.
Chris, room 110 is across room 105" Erick said and I made my way over there and unlocked the door then entered.

"What are those boxes for?" Erick asked, referring to the boxes that were near the bed.

"I'm not sure, let's check 'em out" I said and opened one of them. There were just some decorating stuff.

"Maybe it's Scarlett who bought these" Erick said.

"I think so too, shall we get started?" I asked Erick.

"Yeah I guess so, how hard can it possibly be" He said and my phone went off, indicating there's a message. I got my phone from my pocket and checked, it's a text from Scarlett.

I put away my phone and helped Erick removing the stuff from the boxes.

Richard's pov

Chris texted me and said that I should check out the boxes that are in the room and use the stuff inside. I opened them and looked at everything I have then had an awesome idea. Summer has a Jacuzzi in here so that's where I'm gonna set everything up.

I started off with pumping the balloons. They're all red, just the perfect color for my Queen. I really love Summer and yeah she's a crazy chick and feisty but I'm not gonna accept no for an answer. I'll do anything and everything in my power to ensure this girl becomes mine.

"Do you need any help?" Erick asked as his head pocked in.

"Not really but I could use a helping hand" I said.

"What should I do?" He asked.

"Light up the candles and make a big heart then write I love you inside" I answered.

"Looks like you have this all planned out" he said and chuckled.

"I want everything to be perfect, btw how are things going with Chris?" I asked.

"Amazing but I just hope he doesn't mess up in my absence. He couldn't even pump a balloon without popping it, he's a child" I said then Richard and I laughed.

"Skylar is gonna have 2 kids to handle now" He said and we laughed more.

Zabdiel's POV
Chris texted me and told me about the boxes and I got to work, I didn't want any help I wanted to do this all on my own. I'm kinda nervous because I don't know how Litzy will react to all this. She was hurt by some guy and it shuttered her, I wanna bring light to her life and fill it with happiness but only if she let's me.

We've gone on a few dates, if that's what I'm gonna call them for my self satisfaction. We just went out as friends but I considered them as dates even though they weren't exactly dates. I hope she feels the same way I do and gives us a chance.

I finished up with the balloons then started lighting the candles. I put them around the room and decided to order pizza. Don't misunderstand, it's not for me but for Litzy. I know I won't be able to tell her how I feel directly because I'll chicken out and ruin everything so I guess I'll have to do with my pizza idea.

"Zabdi" Richard said and entered with Erick.

"Hey, are you guys done?" I asked.

"Richard is done" Erick said.

"Well I couldn't have done it without Erick" Richard said.

"Looks like you're doing well on your own" Erick said as he looked around.

"Thanks"

"What's remaining?" Richard asked.

"Just the rose petals are left" I said then they helped me out with that an I finished.

"How does this look?" I asked them

"It looks amazing, we can already hear a yes from Litzy just by looking at this" Erick said.

"I hope so bro" I said.

"Let's go check on Chris" Richard said and we made our way over to Skylar's room and started laughing after we saw the mess he caused.

"Chris what happened here?" I asked and continued laughing.

"This is so hard" He complained and that made us laugh even more. He popped so many balloons and didn't really do the roses well and the room was kinda a disaster.

"I thought this would be easy but it turned out to be so fucking hard" He said and we laughed a bit more then stopped.

"Let's help him" Erick said.

"Pretty please" Chris said in a baby voice then we all laughed.

We helped Chris out with the room and it looked amazing in the end. We checked the time and it's 8pm already.

"I'm hungry let's go get something to eat, we've worked so fucking hard here" Chris said and we all sarcastically coughed because he was just giving us orders the whole time and didn't do a thing.

"You're right, we deserve some good dinner for me, Zabdiel and Richard's hard work." Erick said then we laughed and went to the hotel restaurant.

.,.................,....................,..............,...........

Poor Chris😂 anyways at least the boys helped him out😊
Will Summer and Litzy accept Richard and Zabdiel's proposal??

Hello
Sorry for taking my mf time but I hope y'all are okay and I'mma try to update more frequently. The next chapters are gonna be steamy so get ready.
I don't wanna add any images of what the boys did because it's a surprise so I ain't becoming a spoiler🤭😂 I don't wanna ruin the fun for cncomyboys LitzyAlvarado09 Summergirl_2579

Who else thinks Erick and Tanirika should stop playing this Tom and Jerry hide and seek game?
Our baby needs a girlfriend but will tanirikag go easy on him??

I hope y'all have the time to check out my new book 'La Cama'

The winner is Summergirl_2579 so go follow her and read her books if she has any published.

Next

Before I forget. I made my bestie join wattpad a couple months ago, her user is Alexandria_46. Try talking to her, I'm sure you'll be good friends. She's funny,kind and sometimes a dickface lol😂
She ain't a CNCOwner though *she claims to not but she is*🤣 she stuns our lovely Chris so she's one of us!

I'mma update soon😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21 7 40
Sophia James has everything she could possibly want; a loving fiancé, the greatest friends, a promising career. It's a perfect life. And you now what...
21K 338 27
Re-writing/editing It's strange how quickly your life can change. How it can go from happiness and joy all the time to sorrow and dread with a single...
1.1K 22 14
"Do you understand that I'm just like you, Mina?" I envy those who are loved. And Dae has it all, the love, the support, everything... There are no...
46.4K 1.4K 16
You met Lin at "Hamilton" auditions, and since then, you've had a huge crush at him. Then, you're introduced to your best friend's new boyfriend... a...