Kings And Queens [Jujutsu Kai...

By AlvaAckerman

"Hurt her or make her cry then you're dead" All of her life,a curse stronger than Sukuna was following and pr... More

Y/N L/N and Ayanami
Prologue
Chapter 1 (Home)
Chapter 2 (The Beginning Part 1)
Chapter 3 (The Beginning Part 2)
Chapter 4 (Fourth Member)
Love Interest
Chapter 5 (Sight Of Blood)
Their Song For You
Chapter 6 (Anger and Bloodlust)
Chapter 7 (Practice)
Chapter 8 (Sixth Eyes)
Chapter 9 (Nanami Kento)
Chapter 11 (Psycho And Crazy Duo)
Chapter 12 (Meeting others again)
Chapter 13 (Second Years)
Chapter 13.5 (???)
Chapter 14 (Meeting A Certain Someone Again)
A/N
Chapter 15 (Before The Event Part 1)
Chapter 16 (Before The Event Part 2)
Chapter 17 (The Event Part 1)
Chapter 18 (The Event Part 2)
Chapter 19 (Guilty Crown)
New Books
Chapter 20 (Duo To Trio)
Chapter 21 (Time Between Them)
Chapter 22 (Meow?)
Chapter 22.5

Chapter 10 (Yoshino Junpei)

26.5K 843 257
By AlvaAckerman

You and Yuji currently have mission to see that if Yoshino Junpei is able to see the curses and to ask him what happened in the cinema.

Ijichi accidentally release the curse that is even lower than grade four that makes Yuji jump suddenly making Junpei and his homeroom teacher surprise.

You was standing beside Junpei while you slap your forehead at Yuji lame entrance. It seems that Yoshino Junpei is able to see the curses.

Another is what you just guessed but it seems that he can use jujutsu too. "Stupid,Yuu-Chan"That makes the teacher and Junpei noticed you.

"Good afternoon"Yoshino blush a little bit since he didn't noticed that a girl is standing beside him. To get more point,a cute girl.

"What?You are a gymnast or something and you are sort of ghost?"You look at the teacher who look like a pig in your eyes.

Even you just know the teacher but you can see that he's the type that would believe something if he see with his own eyes. But without a doubt he'll runaway even if he knows.

He's one of the type of a adults that you hate the most.

"Hey,We've something to ask you"Yuji told to Junpei who look a little bit fluttered more like still surprise.

"Would you come with us?"You continue what Yuji just said. Junpei looks like he is hesitating but you noticed that he stare at Yuji school uniform button.

"He know someone who is dangerous"You thought while your eyes narrowed a little bit.

It seems that Junpei got tricked by a curse at least a level higher than special grade by it's sweets words.

"Hold on. He and I were just talking"You look at the rude teacher. Seeing him would made you remember someone that you left a long time ago.

"You're rude"

"Like you,you pig"You said out loud making the teacher look at you with anger in his eyes while Junpei look at you with administration in his eyes.

He don't even have courage to say that but you just said to his homeroom teacher like it wasn't nothing.

"Yo-"Yuji didn't waste any moment as he undone the teacher pants and take it and run away while the teacher was running after Yuji.

You left alone with Junpei."Nice to meet you.My name is Y/N L/N"You introduced yourself to the boy who look fluttered a little bit and you can see he's blushing a little bit.

"N-Nice to meet you. My name Yoshino Junpei"You tilted your head to the other side.

"Can I call you Jun-Chan?"Junpei nod his head while he was still blushing.

"Yo,you're back"You wave at Yuji who is behind Junpei. Junpei look back and saw Yuji.

"Ok,now,let's go!"

It seems that Junpei looked surprised that Yuji already run the entire lap.

"Huh?That was fast!You already run that entire lap?!"Junpei ask to Yuji.

"Yeah"Yuji replied while walking closer to where you and Junpei was. "You didn't have to go through all that. You could've just dragged me away"Junpei look at Yuji who look calm.

"Well,sure"

"You hate that guy,don't you?"You ask to Junpei who wide his eyes what you just said to him. "How did you two..."Junpei look at you and Yuji back.

"Just a hunch"Yuji answered for you and he put his right hand to where his neck was.

"Oh,were we wrong?"

"No,you two are not wrong"That makes you sigh in realif. "You don't want someone you hate loitering in front of your house forever,right?"You and Yuji said in sync.

"Let's head over there for now"You pointed while Yuji followed you soon Junpei followed you both as well.

The sun start to set slowly. "Huh,did the ground just shake?"You nod in agreement.

"Yeah,it did. Intensity 2 or so?"Junpei looks like he's unsure about something. You sit beside Junpei while Yuji was calling to Ijichi but the sorcerer isn't picking up his phone.

"No,Ijichi-san is not answering!"Yuji whined while you pointed to the curse that Yuji was holding.

"Maybe he's trying to catch the other curse with the net"You laugh a little in thought that Ijichi was jumping like a chicken to catch the curse.

Ayanami who still in your shadow still look at you and others bonding time.

You noticed that Junpei look like he was thinking hard for something but got snap out from his thoughts when Yuji shouted,feeling a little bit frustrated.

"Forgot it!I'm just going to ask"

You look at your childhood friend with your light blue orbs slowly turned into dull while you look to the other side.

"Not gonna happening"

"Listen, there were people who died at the threater you went to the other day. Do you happen to see anything?"Junpei shoulders tensed a little and you didn't failed to noticed that.

You can tell liars and know if someone is lying and right now Junpei is lying but you stay quiet.

What Junpei just said is 50% true and 50% a lie. A truth that he is able to see the curses recently and a lie that he didn't see something happened in the threater.

Yuji sit beside you who is now sitting middle between two males. "Can you still wait until our boss I guess he's like our boss...show up?"

"Yeah,sure"

"Thanks"You and Yuji thank to the other boy. "Hey,What were you watching at the theater?"You ask the boy while Yuji nod in agreement what you just ask to Junpei.

"It was a repeat screening of an old movie. I doubt you'd know if I told you"

"Come on,tell us"Yuji give a smile to Junpei.

"Human Earthworm 3"Junpei answered.

You and Yuji pointed to Junpei. "That one was super boring!"You and Yuji said in unison.

"I got hit many times..."Yuji mumbled while Junpei look at Yuji with dumbfounded look.

"Hit many times?"

You put your hand where your forehead was."Just ignored what he just said"You managed to said that while you tried your best not to laugh when you saw Yuji got hit by of of the dolls that principal made.

"Honestly it was"Junpei agree what you and Yuji just said about the movie.

"But it's just a splatter flim,so maybe it's our own fault for asking it to deliver more than that"You and Yuji nod in agreement.

"But 2 was-"Junpei got intercept by you and Yuji again. "But 2 was pretty good,right?"It seems that Junpei got someone who have the same taste in movie just like him.

You three talk about the movie exicitly and laughing happily. You and Yuji exchange numbers with Junpei to ask him to invite you both to the next movie if he's going to watch again.

"Oh,Junpei?"You look up and saw a woman who look super young while holding a grocery bags.

"Mom"

"Eh,mom?I thought she's your older sister"It seems that Junpei mother heard what you just said.

"My,you are fluttering me. Junpei,are they your friends?"

"We just met already"

"We may have just met,but I think we can be friends!"Yuji said to Junpei mother who wave back to you and  him.

"Really?I hope you get along well,then"Junpei eyes wide when he saw something that his mother was holding.

"Mom!!"That makes his mother look at him. Junpei look at the ground."I asked you to stop smoking"That makes you remember of some part of your life.

A man who smoking and drinking beer throw the glass to the girl who is only at least five years old. Her eyes show fear to the man that would hurt her.

"Oh,right,sorry"You look back to Junpei mother would put the cigarette somewhere.

"I did promised not to smoke in front of you anymore"Junpei mother walk down where you and Yuji was.

"What's your friends names?"She ask to Junpei while you and Yuji answered in sync.

"Itadori Yuji and Y/N L/N. That green onion doesn't suit your look"That's makes Junpei mother laugh a little bit.

"Oh,you can tell?I'm trying to be a woman who doesn't look good with green onions"She proudly told to you and Yuji.

Junpei look at his mother while he sweatdropped. "What are you even talking about?"

"So,Yuji-Kun,Y/N-Chan,care to join us for dinner?"That makes Junpei surprised but stopped by when they heard you and Yuji stomach were making hungry notices.

"Anything you don't like?Any allergies?"

"Nope!"

_________________

The dinner with Yoshino family were filling laugher by Y/N and Yuji being dorks.

"And then?"Jenpei mother ask to you and Yuji while slipping her sake.

"So then Takashi-Kun says with full confidence...this is the larva of an invasive species!It might be poisonous!Nobody touch it!!! So Y/N-Chan try picking it up and it turn to be a konjac noodle from lunch"That makes Junpei mother laugh harder.

"You are funny Yuji-Kun,Y/N-Chan!Here do something with these!"

"Wilson!Wilson!!!Forgive me,Wilson"That makes you and Junpei mother to laugh loud while Junpei spilt the juice that he was drinking.

"That's from Cast Away isn't it?"

"You are correct"

Junpei laughed while the bright smile of three teenagers can be seen while Junpei mother look at that moments with pleased eyes.

Ayanami who was in your shadow feel a little bit jealous but he still happy for you.

After a while Junpei mother slept on the dinner table and it was time for you and Yuji to go back.

"Your mother is really nice and gentle"

Junpei nod in agreement what you just said to him. You was spaced out a little bit not hearing that Junpei ask Yuji what will he do if he might kill someone.

"What is that thing called again?"Junpei sweatdropped a little bit.

"Is it normal for her?"Yuji nod."Y/N-Chan space out sometimes and it become a habit for her"Yuji explain to Junpei.

"What a strange habit"Junpei said out loud while Yuji nod in agreement.

"Tell me about it"

______________________

After the accident at Satozakura High School,we discovered the corpse of Yoshino Nagi,Yoshino Junpei's mother, at their home,along with an unsealed Sukuna's finger his left arm's pinky finger.

We believe Yoshino Nagi was attacked by cursed spirit dawn to Sukuna's finger.

Her remains were missing everything from the waist down. There were no visible or detectable traces of blood found on-site,and Yoshino Nagi was lying down in her bedroom.

Lifting up the blanket revealed only cold packs and ice bags spread out beneath it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 4.8K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
951 29 10
-Formerly Bridge of the Souls "𝕄𝕪 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕜𝕟𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤." Yuma works hard to fight the inner demons that pla...
208K 5.9K 32
The Holy Deity, Y/n Hanazaika lived over 1000 years ago, killed at the mercy of her own people. Her former lover Ryomen Sukuna; dubbed King Of Curses...
105K 3.8K 40
The power she possessed was a gift from Sukuna. She had the strength to finally eliminate all those who had hurt her. But the path she chose was neve...