Chapter 10 (Yoshino Junpei)

You and Yuji currently have mission to see that if Yoshino Junpei is able to see the curses and to ask him what happened in the cinema.

Ijichi accidentally release the curse that is even lower than grade four that makes Yuji jump suddenly making Junpei and his homeroom teacher surprise.

You was standing beside Junpei while you slap your forehead at Yuji lame entrance. It seems that Yoshino Junpei is able to see the curses.

Another is what you just guessed but it seems that he can use jujutsu too. "Stupid,Yuu-Chan"That makes the teacher and Junpei noticed you.

"Good afternoon"Yoshino blush a little bit since he didn't noticed that a girl is standing beside him. To get more point,a cute girl.

"What?You are a gymnast or something and you are sort of ghost?"You look at the teacher who look like a pig in your eyes.

Even you just know the teacher but you can see that he's the type that would believe something if he see with his own eyes. But without a doubt he'll runaway even if he knows.

He's one of the type of a adults that you hate the most.

"Hey,We've something to ask you"Yuji told to Junpei who look a little bit fluttered more like still surprise.

"Would you come with us?"You continue what Yuji just said. Junpei looks like he is hesitating but you noticed that he stare at Yuji school uniform button.

"He know someone who is dangerous"You thought while your eyes narrowed a little bit.

It seems that Junpei got tricked by a curse at least a level higher than special grade by it's sweets words.

"Hold on. He and I were just talking"You look at the rude teacher. Seeing him would made you remember someone that you left a long time ago.

"You're rude"

"Like you,you pig"You said out loud making the teacher look at you with anger in his eyes while Junpei look at you with administration in his eyes.

He don't even have courage to say that but you just said to his homeroom teacher like it wasn't nothing.

"Yo-"Yuji didn't waste any moment as he undone the teacher pants and take it and run away while the teacher was running after Yuji.

You left alone with Junpei."Nice to meet you.My name is Y/N L/N"You introduced yourself to the boy who look fluttered a little bit and you can see he's blushing a little bit.

"N-Nice to meet you. My name Yoshino Junpei"You tilted your head to the other side.

"Can I call you Jun-Chan?"Junpei nod his head while he was still blushing.

"Yo,you're back"You wave at Yuji who is behind Junpei. Junpei look back and saw Yuji.

"Ok,now,let's go!"

It seems that Junpei looked surprised that Yuji already run the entire lap.

"Huh?That was fast!You already run that entire lap?!"Junpei ask to Yuji.

"Yeah"Yuji replied while walking closer to where you and Junpei was. "You didn't have to go through all that. You could've just dragged me away"Junpei look at Yuji who look calm.

"Well,sure"

"You hate that guy,don't you?"You ask to Junpei who wide his eyes what you just said to him. "How did you two..."Junpei look at you and Yuji back.

"Just a hunch"Yuji answered for you and he put his right hand to where his neck was.

"Oh,were we wrong?"