Chapter 13 (Second Years)

You,Junpei and others sit on the couchs in the living room. Explaining everything,except about Yuji to them.

Of course,Kugisaki clingy and hug you the whole time while nodding with a little bit teary. It seems that you got a simp for you.

"I'm glad that you are okay"Kugisaki said to the white haired girl while Megumi nod in agreement.

"By the way,can you introduce them to us?"You look to where the second years were along with Junpei.

You stand up and bow in front of the three second years. "My name is Y/N L/N,fourth member of first year. Please call me,Y/N. Nice to meet you!"

Maki have slightly smile on her face but hide it as soon as she can. The female walk in front of you. You look at Maki. Maki pat your head making the white haired girl close her eyes and purr like a cat.

"No need to be formality to us. My name is Zenin Maki. Nice to meet you,Y/N"

You hum a little bit while Ayanami have dark aura surrounding and looking at Maki in jealously.

"Tuna Tuna"You look at Toge.

"A cursed speech user,huh?How rare"You look close to Inumaki making the male blush but hide it with his mask.

Without wasting any moment,Y/N hug Toge making males in the room except Toge who was blushing, jealous that the didn't got hug by you.

"You are cute,senpai"

With that,Toge mind is stop working. The male face look like a tomato and you can see streams coming out from both of his ears.

It seems that Y/N is having more simps.

_____________________

Yo. It's me!I hope you like this chapter. I promise that I will write the next chapters longer.

If you are wondering about me then I am 50% okay now. I tried to spoil myself by buying manga volumes and tried to do some exercise.

Have a nice day/night!