Chapter 5 (Sight Of Blood)

The sky was dark and it was raining as you look at the dark sky. Something your sixth senses telling you that something bad would happen but you ignored that.

Since your sixth sense are 90% always correct but you are with Yuji,Megumi and Nobara so you thought three of they are safe.

If something happened to you, Ayanami would help Yuji,Megumi and Nobara.

"Our window verified the curse womb three hours ago. Once 90 percent were successfully evacuated,they made the call to seal off the center. Citizens within 500 meters radius have been evacuated,as well" Ijichi explain to you four as you space out a little bit but half listening.

Ayanami still hide in your shadow while waiting to protect you if something happened to you.

"Ijichi-San,question. What's a 'window' here?"Itadori ask to the man as he raise his hand.

"A window is a member of Jujutsu Tech who can see curses. They aren't sorcerers,though"

"Oh,okay"

"Let's continue. Detainee Block 2. At present, five detainees remain there with the curse womb. If this curse womb is the type that metamorphoses,we predicted it will become a special grade cursed spirit"You hum a little bit.

Megumi and Nobara look nervous when Ijichi said that it the curse would be special-grade. You look completely calm like you already used to this type of problem.

"I don't really understand what the 'special grade' means"Yuji told to Ijichi as you nod in agreement,waiting for the adult to answer.

"Then allowed me to explain it so even idoits can understand..."

You bluntly look at Ijichi with 'WTF' look. "I feel like he just insulted to us".

"First,there's grade 4. A wooden bat is enough for them. Grade 3. If you have a handgun,you can rest easy. Grade 2. It'll be a close call with a shotgun. Grade 1. Even a tank may be insufficient. Then there's a special grade. Let's say you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb with cluster bombs"

You put your right hand to your chin in thought. "Then what grade would Aya-Tan be in?" You said out loud enough for other four to her.

Unknown to you,the certain four finches a little bit. You still don't know that if a special grade curse is equal to S rank then Ayanami would be SSS rank.

"That's real bad!!"

"Normally a jujutsu sorcerer par with the cursed spirit would taken on the mission. On like today,it would be Gojo-Sensei..."Megumi start to talk to you three.

"I see.."Yuji look at his surrounding,looking for the certain masked man.

"Where's Gojo-Sensei?"

"Away on business and he let Y/N to take care of this mission with us"Megumi answered as he continues.

"Beside he's not someone who should be loafing around at the school in the first place" You swear you can see imagine of Gojo saying 'Don't expect souvenirs expect you,Y/N-Chan'.

"We currently short hand in this business. You'll often have to undertake missions beyond your power"Ijichi push his glasses up as he continues.

"The current case,however,is an adnormal one,and most urgent. Do not fight any circumstances. If you encounter a special grade,your opinions are to either run away or die" You quietly listen Ijichi warning.

It would be true to Yuji,Megumi and Nabara but your situation it's too easy. You just have to kill all the curses in your way.

"Please just listen to your fears"