Little Sunshine | āœ“

By LissyLisafou10

"š’š”šž š°šØš®š„š'šÆšž š­ššš¤šžš§ šš š›š®š„š„šžš­ šŸšØš« š­š”šžš¦, š›š®š­ š­š”šžš² š°šžš«šž š­š”šž šØš§šžš¬... More

P R O L O G U E
I N T R O D U C T I O N S
C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
E X T R A - C H A P T E R 1
E X T R A - C H A P T E R 2
E X T R A - C H A P T E R 3
A W K - P R O M O (?)

C H A P T E R 36

38.6K 1K 369
By LissyLisafou10

(Warning: death, violence and murder ahead!!)

[36]

A L A S K A

We didn't have enough time...

What if we forgot something...?

What if something goes wrong...?

Is Xavier still alive...?

What if something happens to Leo while we're here...?

What if someone gets hurt...?

My mind was occupied by questions over questions that I just couldn't find an answer to as I sneaked into the abandoned building.

When I spotted some guards I quickly hid myself behind a wall and only after some seconds I aimed my gun at one of them and shot him straight in the head, making him fall to the ground with a thud whereupon the other three guards snapped their heads into my direction.

I shot another one in the chest before I quickly dodged a fist that was trying to punch me. I dodged another hit before I punched the guy in the stomach and kicked him with so much force that he was pushed into the wall behind him.

Before I could shoot him another guy aimed his gun at me which I quickly kicked away with my foot, sending his gun flying a couple of meters. He dodged my punch that was aimed at his stomach and took a hold of my fist, whereupon I kicked him in the balls, making him fall to his knees.

I put my gun on his forehead and pulled the trigger before he could even notice what I was doing.

Then I turned to the other guy who was standing up from the ground and running my way. I took a step to the side, making him run into the wall behind me, and shot him.

"Ok, I'm making my way over to the middle of the building." I whispered into my earpiece and carefully stepped over the dead bodies on the floor.

"Alright. Group one and three, get ready!" I heard my father demand on the other side of the line.

When I rounded the corner the smell of alcohol hit me, which made me gag slightly before I went on. My eyes wandered over to a man, probably in his forties, who was sitting on a couch in the middle of the spacious room. He was polishing a gun with a tissue, his one leg crossed over the other and a scowl resting on his dry lips.

"You're here." His voice sent shivers down my spine and I quickly hid behind the wall.

Did he mean me?

How would he know that it was me?

"Don't hide. Or do you want me to cut off one of your boyfriend's fingers?" He smirked.

"He spotted me." I whispered before I got out of my hideaway with my gun aimed at the guy.

"Shit. Group two and four get ready!"

"So you really came huh? I guess you didn't come alone now did you? Where are your friends?" the old guy asked curiously.

"Where is Xavier!" I demanded.

"She's got fire. I like it." he mumbled under his breath before he looked me dead in the eye.

"Put your gun down." I gulped and put my gun into the back of my jeans.

"Good."

"And attack!" I heard my father shout trough the earpiece, followed by gun shots which rang out throughout the whole building.

"Ah there are your friends. You really thought you could win in this?" He raised an amused eyebrow before he went back to his serious face and stood up.

"You can't win, darling."

"And why is that?"

"Because--" before he could answer he was cut off by my brothers running into the room from either side.

"Hello friends." the old man greeted sarcastically just when the twins and Max stormed into the room as well.

"What are you doing here?" His expression didn't change one bit when he spotted his children, it just stayed blank.

"Pathetic." He chuckled, making me narrow my eyes at him.

"So now that everyone's here..." he trailed off and made some hand gestures whereupon two of his guards came into the room, dragging something or rather someone with them.

"Xav!" I exclaimed with wide eyes when  I noticed what state he was in. His clothes were dirty and full of holes whereas his face was full of blood and cuts. He looked terrible and all that because of me. No matter what I do they always get hurt. My friends, my family...everyone around me.

Staying away from them also didn't help like I had originally hoped.

"Nah ah ah. Stay there." The man scolded me like I was a six years old and told his guards to unchain Xavier.

He groaned in pain as he stood up and made his way over to me, embracing me in a hug. I swung my arms around him and hugged him like my life depended on it. When he loosened his grip around me I brought my forehead to his and enjoyed the feeling of his hand tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear before I pressed my lips onto his.

The kiss was full of emotions from both sides. Fear, relief....

Love.

Yeah, the kiss was filled with love.

When we broke the contact a thought came to my mind...this all seemed way to easy...something must be going on.

"What a lovely reunion don't you think?" the old guy spoke up.

Until now nobody made a move on him. All our guards were still either in the hallways or outside the building, waiting for their next command.

"The whole Hades Family, the whole Fernadez Family, Xavier Ricci and two out of the three members of 'The mini gang'." I froze in my spot.

He knew. He knew who I was, he knew it all.

And even more than that.

He knew everything about her past...

And her family's past...

But how?

"Only three people are missing in this whole happy family thingy, don't you think so?"

"Leonid Ivanov, the third member of The mini gang, Mila Fernandez, the new wife of Theodore Hades and..." the tension in the room increased, we all knew who he was talking about but we didn't know why he was talking about her.

When I glanced to my brothers I saw nothing but confusion on their faces as well.

"Me." a voice suddenly said, making all of us freeze in our spots. That voice was way too familiar.

'You ungrateful bitch!'

'Pathetic little fatty.'

'They don't love you. Nobody does.'

'I should've never given birth to you!'

A figure came walking out of a dark corner of the room, the only sound in the room was the clicking of her heels.

"Did you miss me?" she smirked.

My breath hitched when I looked into her eyes. This must be a dream. She's dead, isn't she?

She's lying six feet under.

Gone...

Dead...

That's not her...or...is it?

"Long time no see, Alaska. You've grown up. Still as ugly as ever." the woman snarled, proving her identity.

"M-mom." I breathed out shakily, my eyes as wide as saucers.

"Annika?" my father mumbled, eyeing her up and down suspiciously.

"Hello, husband." she sneered sarcastically as her eyes turned cold.

"But...you're dead." Dylan said.

That's exactly the mistake they made...

They believed in her death...

"No, dear. I'm still breathing, aren't I? It was all intended. The car accident. The fire. The explosion. It was a plan. A plan to fake my death." she admitted proudly, walking over to the old guy and putting an arm around his torso before she kissed him.

My brothers and I gagged at their little make out session whereas my father was just staring into space. I wasn't sure whether he still had feelings for her or if he was just still in shock.

"We were planning this since I was in the hospital after my dear daughter stabbed me--"

"We know the truth so stop fucking lying!" Warren snapped accusingly.

"Oh well then, anyways stop interrupting me. So like I said, when I was in the hospital I met one of the doctors, James Hunter. He introduced himself as William's brother and then he just treated me, but he became the new main doctor from our clinic. And well, then over the years we became closer and fell in love. I told him about my plans of leaving and about how I wanted my daughter dead as well as I wanted all the power and the money for myself. So my focus wasn't on getting my husband's and sons' attention anymore, it was on escaping and killing them afterwards.

So we proceeded with our plan, faked my death and then we overtook smaller gangs, stole their weapons...etc. I was quite surprised when I heard my dear husband remarried though. The ex-wife of the ex-capo of the spanish mafia on top of that. And then a couple of months ago I also got to know that my dearest daughter was going back home. That's when I decided to proceed earlier with the plan. So here we are now." She finished with a maniacal laughter.

"Why was it so easy to get in here?" I suddenly blurted out, trying to ignore the negative energy that was bubbling up inside of me.

"Because I wanted a happy family reunion while my guards kill the ones that are standing outside." she explained.

"Now starts the real fun. The real war." Before I could comprehend what she meant, a gun shot fell and we all ducked or went behind walls and stuff that was standing around.

And what she said was true.

Now started the real war...

A war that nobody knew the outcome of...

Our guards stormed into the room, shooting the men that were running into the building from the other side of the room. My brothers were also either shooting or ducking, just like Max and the twins.

Men after men fell to the floor and it became harder to make out which men belonged to which gang since it was all just a bloody mess. Just when someone jumped onto Xavier I shot them in the head, whereupon he grabbed the dead guy's gun and also started shooting.

Slowly we all had to get out of our hideaways because some of the men attacked us with knifes, so we had to go over to fighting wihout our guns.

They were good trained I must say. They were going on our weaknesses and they knew exactly where to find them. But they weren't quicker than me. I just slashed someone's throat when another guy attacked me from behind, throwing his arms around my neck and choking me. I kicked him with my foot and hit his nose with my head, making him groan in pain. Before he could attack me again I pushed my knife into his stomach.

All around me were groans of pain, gun shots and yelling. It was all a big and confusing mess with dead corpses and weapons lying around everywhere.

I picked up a gun from some dead guard and glanced around the room, trying to find my birth giver. She was nowhere to be found and before I could further think about her whereabouts I heard a scream.

My head snapped to Lily to find her fighting with three guards. I ran over to her and shot two of the men in the process, making the other man turn around to me and kick the gun out of my hand.

I cursed in my head for not holding the gun tighter and dodged his punch before I kicked him in the shin, grabbed a knife that was lying on the floor and pushed it into his chest.

When he fell to the floor I made my way over to Lily.

"You ok?" I yelled over the loud noises whereupon she nodded and put her hair in a messy bun.

"Let's have fun." She smirked at me, gave me a high five and ran off to some guards that were surrounding her twin brother whereas I picked up two guns and shot my way through the men, dodging some of them here and then.

-

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Soon the crowded building turned into a pool of blood, with corpses and injured men and women lying around everywhere.

"There are too many of them! They're outnumbering us!" Theodore yelled to his sons.

"What should we do!?" his oldest son replied just as he shot someone.

"I don't know!" he shouted frustratedly and kicked a man off of him, making him hit his head on the floor in the process.

In the meantime Max and Alaska found each other in the mass of fighting people and teamed up. Back to back they were fighting off man after man and woman after woman. They were fast. Really fast.

Before the opponent even knew what was happening they had already cut off their head.

Slowly the fighting and the noises started to get less, but just in that moment a gunshot fell.

"Dad!" the second youngest Hades yelled and ran over to his father, who was on his knees, pressing a hand to his injury.

"It's fine, son. It's just a graze." he reassured as he dragged himself behind an old container which was standing in one corner of the room.

In the meantime the other brothers were still fighting, not having noticed their father's groans in pain.

"Alaska!" someone called out the girl's name whereupon she froze when she recognized the voice as her mother's. The girl turned around with trembling hands to find her mother standing right in front of her, aiming a gun at her forehead.

"Max!" the girl exclaimed, making her bestfriend snap his head towards her. His eyes widened.

"Stay there, young man! Or I will shoot!" The woman threatened and slowly all the men in the room stopped fighting.

"Allie!" the twins exclaimed simultaneously.

"Nobody moves! Or I will kill her, god damnit!" Annika cursed loudly.

"Then shoot me."

Hey there, long long chappie.

So, I'm sorry for the horrible cliffhanger again, but yeah....I dunno. When I first started writing I always wanted to not be someone like this, someone who puts cliffhanger after cliffhanger...but I guess I've become such a person. Well, oops 😂

By the way, don't worry there will be another update today maybe even two. And yeah the next chap isn't gonna be the last one...

So will Annika shoot her or will someone stop her?
Will Alaska die?
Will Theodore die?

Stay safe ya guys! Love y'all!
❤❤

Vote | Comment | Follow

- L I S A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.7K 27
I walked out of my room and closed the door. I started to go downstairs where I could hear my siblings talking. I was almost to the stairs when I hea...
6.2M 183K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
774K 16.1K 35
Bella has a simple life HAHAHA NOPE Bella's life is anything but simple. Well it used to be... before her mother died 10 years ago when she was only...
575K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...