[ HellTaker ] Life With a Dem...

By SDeoNite

When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full o... More

Author's Note
A Day With Demons
Pandemonica's Break Time
A Date with Modeus
Bring Your Cerberus To Work Day
Malina's Game Night (Part 1)
Loitering Zdrada (Part 2)
The Beach Chapter
Curious Angel's Thesis
Justice is Blind
Sympathetic Queen Of Hell
Judgement's Other Friends
AbyssTaker
Take a Break
Lucifer
High Prosecutor
-- Heaven Down on Hell - -
OCs
Chain of Events
Demon Lookout
Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?
Where The Fuck?
HeavenTaker
Can a Demon Die Twice?
Purgatory's Waiting Room
Almost Heaven
Let The Demons Hide
Go to Horny Jail
Fugitive
King's Jewel
Demon Restrained
Goddess Inlove
Angels Vs Demons
Palace Dwellers
Powered Down
Hell Above Heaven
The Greed Demon
En guarde
Angel Cries
β€’ The Helltaker β€’

I May Fall

2.9K 115 76
By SDeoNite

Original art by Demi
www.pixiv.net/en/users/22036971
Recolored by u/Dompiotrek
www.reddit.com/Dompiotrek

        Jessienne stands before a towering luminous door. One that leads to a room that peaked many of the serving angel's interest, but despite that, none had ever went in, or rather couldn't. It was visibly and physically a door, but it might as well be a wall considering the fact that there seemed to be no way to open it, whether by key or force.

           Azazel anxiously marveled at the door finally opening before her as the CEO of Heaven merely stood close to it with the will to enter. It opened up like a futuristic contraption, splitting into three parts going left, right and up. Before them was dome room, in the middle flashed a hologram that showed the entirety of heaven.

          "The demons all have tried to conquer heaven countless times. They thought they could rise up to higher beings and rule over creation."

    Jessienne put her arm up towards the model of the palace, it zoomed in now with them seeing through the walls with markers where everyone was. But aside from a luminescent blue dot that the angels around the palace bore, there were a few dark red dots spread out, the demons...

       "After trying so many times, they eventually gave up, and that surrender has went on for... as long as their new CEO rolled in, I believe. But we did not ignore the fact that they may strike again, like today."

        From the ceiling hanged some sort of giant machinery. It had a metal rod coming out of a barrel like contraption, similar to something one would call a 'death ray'.

       "It holds the strongest form of energy that was left and preserved before our father had left heaven to us. I had Gabriella and a few other bright minds create a weapon out of it... One that can wipe out any dark elements that made their way into heaven."

       Azazel and Uriel stared in shock at the sight of such a powerful looking weapon. Knowing Gabriella, she probably named it something like 'Demon-begone-Inator' or something similar.

      " 'Wipe out'?" Azazel frowned. "Ma'am you don't mean..."

     Jessienne looked at the angel with serious eyes and nodded. "The moment I fire this, it will use up the energy and slowly drain the demon's power... until they eventually meet death once again."

      Uriel gave a light chuckle. "I wonder if there is life after the afterlife."

      "W-wait ma'am— With all due respect. Such a powerful weapon... isn't it too much? It would be better if we use this if an actual invasion happens, Not because of a trivial fact—"

        "That is enough! Azazel!" Jessienne stomped her foot to silent the angel. "I know what you're doing. Perhaps the time you spent with these pest has corrupted you from your faith. You're lucky enough that I still trust you, but after this I'll put you on rehabilitation... you clearly aren't thinking right."

        Jessienne flew up to the roof and activated the machine. Azazel anxiety raised as a thousand things came into her mind, most of of them were the demons. Those who she once thought were dangerous individuals that she had to study with caution, when one thing led to another... She somehow felt like she could call them friends.

But would she still be their friends... after what she did?

      The angel watched as the machine fires.

     ****

       "Cerby!"

     Rafaela skipped into the room with a smile as she carried a handful of toys and treats she had kept for the animals. But as she entered the room her eyes widened in shock, causing her to let go of everything she held which cluttered to the floor.

      "W-what's happening to me?" Cerberus whimpered.

     The triple demon huddle up to herself, cuddling her three bodies together. She trembled in pain, her power drained, she collapsed on to herself, she felt her consciousness slowly fading.

        "Oh dear..." The Benevolent Angel ran to her new friend, feeling a strong presence of sacred power engulfing the demon. "No..."

       *****

      "Argh, what the ****!" Pandemonica collapsed before Gabriella.

      The Tinkering Angel was backed to a corner trying to avoid the demon. She sighed in relief as she somehow managed to escape some sort of sadistic torture. Wiping the sweat off of her face she looked at the demons.

      "Come on Malinka!" Zdrada yelled while she tried to stay up. "Fight it!"

       Malina didn't put up much of a fight as her sister, she already fell on the floor as her body ached the most horrible pain she had ever felt. The Sour demon frowned as she tried to reach out for her sister.

      "Zdrada... it hurts... so much." Malina teared up.

       "Oi! What are you doing! Don't you dare die on me you twerp!" Zdrada grabbed her sister's hand. "I swear I'll kill if you die."

      "Kochan Cię.(I love you.) "

        ****

        "Beel!" Judgement shouted.

       The Demon couldn't handle it any longer, after fighting, using all her energy to transform, fighting again, now this; Beelzebub reached her limit and fainted. Judgement was left to fend off Sarahphim on her own.

      "Come on... We're so close! Just... one last..." Judgement stayed on her feet, still ready for battle.

      "Impressive." Sarah smirked. "You're stronger than you look, demon. Though unfortunately this sacred energy isn't something a demon can simply walk off... As long as it's here, it will engulf you until you lay dead."

      "Heh... Sorry but you're not gonna pull a Deus Ex Machina on me." Judgement summoned her chains and wrapped it around her. "I'll beat you... with everything I have left."

      Sarahphim smiled. She stared the demon down before appearing right in front of her. "Is that right?"

       The Angel swung her sword but Judgement managed to dodge. The demon fumbled down and almost tripped but she caught herself. The demon grinds her teeth and throws a strong punch. But it was stopped by Sarahphim who simply grabbed it.

       The Angel grabbed her by the face and slammed her to the golden shin guard that the angel wore. Judgement felt dizzy, her vision was blurry and it didn't seem like she would fall over at any moment now.

Sarah struck her sword once more, there was no way Judgement could avoid it—

The sound of metal slicing waved around the area.

"Unfortunate, an inch closer and I could have displayed your head as a trophy."

Judgement dropped down to the floor, a small clank followed as her right horn had been cut off and fell off. Sarah grabbed the demons' horn and spun it around, smirking to herself.

      *****

      Azazel covered her mouth in aguish. Live projections of the demons were shown to the angels as the weapon was fired. The Curious Angel had witnessed her friends slowly dying due to the intense sacred energy.

        Her eyes filled with dread, she felt like she could puke. She was disgusted, not to them, but to herself.

      She did this, because she feared the higher angels. She feared that she would be exiled, called a traitor, and shamed to be friends with demons. But somehow, following their command made her feel even less of an angel.

       She won't end up an angel either way.

       "So be it." Azazel whispered to herself, wings appeared on her back. Though they were not as grand as the archangel's it was enough for her to fly quickly after Jessienne.

       Uriel couldn't react fast enough to stop her, Azazel had reached the CEO of heaven and grabbed her from behind.

       "Hey Zazy, do angels have a special G-spot?" Modeus asked suddenly as she sat on the couch.

        "P-pardon?" Azazel was caught of guard by the question that she almost let go of her notepad.

       "I mean, you know how some demons can get off when someone pulls their tail or rubs on their horn. Does that mean that Angels can feel good when their wings are groomed?"

       "I-I... Am not aware of any.. Angels aren't supposed to do explicit acts in the first place!"

      "Oh how about here?" Modeus reached her hand out.

      Azazel let out a cute gasp which made her blush and instantly cover her mouth in embarrassment.

       "Hot." Modeus smiled.

       "I did not need to know about that..." Azazel teared up and curled up on the living room floor.

      "Guess that turned out to be useful after all..." Azazel thought to herself. She locked her legs on the CEO's waist making it hard for her to be thrown away.

      Azazel reached for Jessienne's head and started to caress the halo above her. Moving her fingers like how...uhm Judgement and Justice once did with a certain area to her.

         "Hnnggg..." Jessienne bit her lip as she felt a weird sensation to the touch.

        "Let go of her!" Uriel shouted. She unsheathed her sword and struck it. Sending out an energy wave from the blade which was headed for the angel above.

        Out of panic, Azazel accidentally grabs the halo roughly. Jessienne moans and loses balance mid-air causing both of them to avoid the attack and have it hit the death ray instead.

      "That's... not good." Uriel gulped.

      The ceiling exploded, the sacred energy reacted to the loss and slowly dismissed around heaven. The angels were sent to the floor, roughed and had burns all over there clothes.

      Azazel coughed, getting up as fast as she could. The projection was still there, she fixed her eyes on the demons...

        They moved.

        The angel breathed a sigh of relief. She was able to save them... for now at least.

        "Why... You...Little disgraceful bra—" Uriel was storming towards Azazel when she was stopped by Jessienne who wanted to do it herself.

        "So this is the side you choose." Jessienne stared disappointedly at her. "Shame, and I thought you're gained knowledge of the modern demons would be an asset."

        "An asset?" Azazel chuckled. "For what? For you to play around with a person that was nice to you once?  Yea right....   you can  go fuck yourself."

      The angel's eyes widened in fury. She grinned her teeth and grabbed Azazel by the throat. The angel was already struggling to breath, this just made it worse.

      "This room isn't only for the weapon you know." Jessienne had a blank yet wrathful expression locked on to her.

       The floor shook, the middle circle of the room opened up similarly to the door. But instead of a room, it was a twirling spiral of red and black. Echoing calls of the damned were heard as a faint demonic energy crept out. Jessienne held Azazel on the edge of this hole.

        "You are no longer fit to be an angel."

         She let go. But Azazel gladly let her do so.

        "Maybe being a demon would be nice."

[Extra]

...Yea, I would do biblically accurate angels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.4K 4.6K 21
Beelzebub x Female Obanai Reader. ________________________________________ ❝I can't tolerate people like you.❞ π™Žπ™€π™π™‹π™€π™‰π™ 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇| A girl though...
19.6K 362 34
Beelzebub x male reader fic Beelzebub owned by Łukasz Piskorz other characters brought in are all owned by their creators. Enjoy. (Chaos rises. 2/3)
4.8K 36 8
Reader x characters.
9.1K 275 16
Ash had figured that he was just gonna go back home and spend some time relaxing when Team Rocket was up to their usual schemes. Only this time it se...