Mofadesewa

بواسطة Teefabulous

A NIGERIAN THEMED NOVEL Mofadesewa popularly known as Jasmine James and Port Harcourt finesse never expected... المزيد

Welcome Note/Authors note
WARNINGS
Prologue
1~ Flashback (I)
2~ Flashback (ii)
3 ~ Two lives
4~ Sisters fight
5~ Brothers?!
6 ~ Bite
7~ Don't!
8~ Ba Dum
9~ Invasion
10~ Guilt
11~ Attention
12~Awkward
13~ Voices
14~ Reconciliation
15~ Cuddles and talk
16~ The message
17~ Revenge
18~ Heartfelt stories
19~ The unexpected guest
20~ Time for action
21~ Hesitation
22~ Denial
23~ I Love you
24~ Jasmine James
25~ Not entirely the truth
26~ Madam Sandra
27~ Reminiscing
28~ You can't
29~ Terms and conditions
30 ~ Another mess
31~ Twisted
32~ E don happen!
33~ Starting afresh
34~ You deceived me
35~ I hate you
36~ Complications
37~ Twist
39~ contemplations
40~ Just wow
41~ we meet again
42~ Closer look
43~ Stalking
44~I do not like you
45~ Somewhere
46~ Ouch
47~ Nothing
48~ The conversation
49~ Adunni
50~ Discovery
51~ I still love her
52~ A date?
53~ Enough
54~ Reveal
55~ Adunni and Sewa
56~ Lost in-between
57~ Wet
58~ Our child
59~ Farewell
60~ Pearl
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

38~ Moving on

961 335 400
بواسطة Teefabulous

One mistake doesn't mean it's the end of the world.
**********************************

Guys please click on that star 🌟 button below to vote! God bless you all as you do so.

Few questions before we start reading

~ What do you really like about this book?

~ What are the things you've learnt from this book?

~ Which character do you like most and why?

=========≠===========================

THREE YEARS LATER

Sewa stretched her arms as soon as she turned off her alarm. It was fifteen minutes past five when she woke up. She got off her bed and walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

After brushing her teeth, she came back to her self contained apartment to clean and arrange. She was extremely tired yesterday that she couldn't do anything.

When she got back home last night, she didn't bother to do anything, other than to take off her clothes, set her phone alarm then she fell into her bed to sleep.

Her self contained apartment was located in oke suna in Lagos island, Lagos State.

She moved to Lagos six months after her break down. With the help of Denny, they were able to settle down on the mainland in Lagos state; a place called Orile.

Because of her job, she had to look for a small apartment close to where she worked to save money instead of going back home every day.

Her small apartment wasn't that big, she shared toilet and bathroom with her other neighbors. The toilet and bathroom was located outside of her room, and whoever woke up late might never take their bath early.

Her self contained apartment was painted with brown. The floor was covered with a brown coloured carpet. A small window was opposite the door.

Her small bed was placed on the wall side to the left when you come into her room. Opposite her small bed, she had a small wardrobe where she put some of her clothes and a long cloth hanger.

She had a small 5kg gas with a pot on top of it close to her wardrobe.

She heaved a sigh when she saw her dirty clothes on the floor. She didn't have enough time to pack them yesterday so she left them the way it was. She walked up to where her clothes was and picked them up. She put them in the basket she kept her dirty clothes, then  ransacked her wardrobe for the perfect outfit for the day.

After a while she couldn't think of any outfit to wear. Although she was no longer a prostitute, she prepared short dresses and short outfits to long ones. Even when she buys clothes, she preferred outfit a bit revealing because she sweats a lot whenever she puts on clothes that covered her body.

She decided to wear her off shoulder dress which stopped below her knees. She stared at it before muttering to herself, "After all j won't be wearing this in work but my maid outfit."

She placed them on her bed before sweeping her room. Once she was done, she went to take her bath before getting dressed.

She picked up her small chain bag from the nail she hung it and wore them across her shoulder. She removed her Tecno Android phone from the charger before putting them in her purse.

Once she reached reached the bus stop, she walked all the way to obalende bus stop before entering a tricycle to adeola odeku; the place where she worked as a waitress.

The past three years has been a struggle for her. She did more than one jobs for the first year to make a living even though she was pregnant. After Lolade graduated, they moved to Lagos State for Lolade, considering she had to get a job to assist the family and also Anu in USA.

Lolade being a graduate of economics in the university of Port Harcourt, suggested they changed environment for the growth of everyone in the family.

The first year they moved to Lagos state, it was extremely hard on them as neither of them had a job. It was after some months Lolade got employed in a bank.

Sewa couldn't just sit at home to let anyone feed her, she was used to hustling and making money. She also had a daughter to take care of, there was no way she'd let Lolade carry all the responsibility on her shoulder alone when she knew how hard it could be most times.

When she finally got a job in Victoria island as a waitress, she took it immediately but the decision of relocating to a closer destination came to her once she saw the struggle of going back to Orile almost everyday and the money she uses could be used for something else.

She found a small apartment for herself in Lagos island where she paid for house rent after every six months.

She paid the tricycle once she reached her destination before walking towards the building with a transparent glass and on top of the building was boldly written; The place.

She inhaled and exhaled before going into the building. She greeted the security at the door as they were her acquittance with a beaming smile on her face. She greeted one of the cleaner before walking upstairs to drop her back and get to work.

"Sewa!" Farida shouted once she saw her making Sewa smile.

"Gist oo! You won't believe what happened yesterday after you left," Farida said to Sewa making her curious.

Farida was known as the most friendly girl in the building. She was very popular and loud. Even their supervisor got tired of cautioning her.

"What happened?" Sewa asked.

"That man yesterday got into another fight with another man. See competition of who can speak better ehn," Farida clapped her hands as she laughed.

"It was crazy. It was God that intervened. That man own is too much! He brags a lot. He was spitting out rubbish, yesterday was crazy."

"When did you later leave?" Sewa asked her.

"I left Past twelve," Farid replied.

"Let's get started, i don't want Manager John to come and shout," Sewa said, walking away to change her outfit.

Once it was past seven in the evening, Sewa went into the changing room to change her outfit before leaving. She looked at the driving cars waiting for the perfect time to cross.

After crossing the first side, she looked forward to crossing the other side. Just when she thought there was no other car coming, she decided to cross only to get hit by a car.

"Ouch!" She winced in pain as she bit her lips. Although the car didn't hit her much, the fear of being bashed hard by a car made he loose her balance so she sprained her ankle in that process.

"Shit!" A voice spoke, coming down from his car. The driver walked towards the lady who had shown herself all of a sudden in the middle of the road.

Sewa held into her hand as she tried stopping the tears from rolling down her cheek.

"Are you okay?" The man asked her. She looked up to see the face of the man.

Her heart skipped once she saw the face and then it broke into a thousand pieces. Both Sewa and the man looked at one another with a bland expression on their face; only that Sewa had tears welled up in her eyes.

Happy Sunday!!

Five days more before Christmas!!!!!!!

So three years has gone by in Sewa's life and we can see her struggling.

Who did she meet?

OMG!! I can't wait to write more and find out myself 😂😂😂

Tbh the romance is about to start, the real romance. So tighten your seatbelt and be ready for a rollercoaster ride.

Vote, comment and share

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.8K 5.4K 35
|The Shodeindes: 2| Shalewa Shodeinde didn't expect her life to take this turn. It was all fairy tales. I mean, who gets so lucky to be married to th...
125 10 7
After a series of trauma from his childhood, Maduka spirals down to rock bottom. The sudden death of his estranged father thrusts him into a world of...
44.7K 4.2K 59
Everyone deserves to live a life they aren't trying to escape. *It gets better as you read on. This is my first book, so be gentle on me 😉 *There wi...
4.4K 716 38
***A Nigeria story***... Just a month holiday, Folashade discovered a shocking truth.....Read on to uncover what Shade discovered within a month..!