My Sister's Keeper (TLOU Elli...

By Multifiction2513

Follow Ellie, Dina and Ellie's twin brother Dylan as they hunt down the people responsible for Joel's death... More

You Like Her
The Dance
I'd Like To Try
Waking Up
Lookout
Clearing The Supermarket
Eugene's Place
The Chalet
Packing Up
Welcome to Seattle
Take On Me
Have A Little Faith
Room For Three
Back to School
The Book Store
TV Station
The Tunnels
Flashback - Happy Birthday!
Hillcrest Part 1
Hillcrest Part 2
A/N
Flashback - Finding Strings Pt 1
Flashback - Finding Strings Pt 2
Road to the Hospital
Meeting the Seraphites
Hello Nora
We Made Her Talk
A/N
Road To The Aquarium Part 1
A/N
A/N
Ambushed
Return Home
Final Farewell
Secret's Out
For Our Family
A/N
Bit Of Excitement
Peace Shattered
Finding Abby
You Let Her Go
Home
Years Later

Next Stop The Aquarium

258 6 0
By Multifiction2513

Dylan awoke, finding Talia gone. He wiped his eyes of sleep and went to check on his sister in the dressing room. Silently, Dylan entered the room, finding Ellie still curled up asleep on the divan.

Dylan looked around the room finding a selection of clothes. Dylan peeled off his still soaking wet clothes and replaced them with fresh dry ones. Dylan looked at his sister, noticing the large slice and bruises that covered her body.

"When will this stop, Ellie? All of this will not bring Joel back." Dylan said quietly.

Dylan shook his head and moved to sit upon the counter by the mirrored wall. As he sat awaiting for his sister to wake, he wondered how many people had been in this room before the outbreak. How many musicians had performed at the theatre?

As Dylan continued to think about the past, his attention was soon drawn back to Ellie as he noticed she began to stir from her sleep. Ellie sat up and looked around, seeing Dylan as she looked over her shoulder.

"Hey, El. How you feeling?" Dylan asked.

"Sore, but I'll be okay. We've got to head out to the Aquarium, don't want to waste too much time. We need to get to Abby." Ellie replied.

Ellie stood and got dressed, throwing her backpack onto her back. Ellie looked to her brother, seeing him wearing different clothes.

"Where did you get the clothes?" Ellie asked.

"There's a whole rail of them in here. My clothes were soaking, so I took my pick. I look nice, huh?" Dylan asked as he began to pose.

Ellie shook her head as a smile grew on her face.

"Oh, yeah. Come on, we've got to get Jesse." Ellie replied.

Ellie and Dylan headed into the auditorium and up to the main lobby. As Ellie opened the door, the twins found Jesse sat in a chair opposite Dina, watching her sleep. Jesse looked to the door seeing the twins and rose from his seat. The twins followed Jesse up the stairs. Dylan looked to Dina as they followed Jesse, seeing the IV and fluid in her arm. Dylan smiled at Dina, hoping that the fluid in the IV would help rebuild her energy.

The twins joined Jesse up on the balcony. The twins stood either side of Jesse as they leant against the railing before they began to talk.

"She had a rough night." Jesse informed, "Barely could get her to keep water down."

"You should've woken me up." Ellie replied.

"Yeah, or me. Hopefully, that IV in her arm should rebuild her energy." Dylan stated.

"Is she pregnant?" Jesse asked the twins.

Dylan sighed and hung his head as he stood beside his best friend.

"Yeah." The twins replied.

Jesse looked over at Dylan and placed his hand on his shoulder, consoling his friend. Dylan looked up at Jesse and Jesse smiled at Dylan. Dylan smiled back at Jesse, seeing there were no hard feeling between the two of them. Jesse then removed his hand from Dylan's shoulder and looked to Ellie.

"I get why you came out here, but we gotta take her back. She needs real care and she's not gonna get that--" Jesse informed.

"Yeah, I know." Ellie stated, "I know. But I can't just leave Tommy."

"He's out here because of us." Dylan informed.

"Maybe you and Talia could take her back." Ellie suggested.

"She's not gonna leave without you and Talia as sure as hell isn't leaving without Dylan." Jesse replied.

"Yeah..." Ellie said.

"Screw it. Let's get Tommy." Jesse stated as he looked between the twins.

Jesse pulled out Ellie's map from his jacket pocket.

"This aquarium that girl told you about. Tommy hasn't found Abby yet. We'll post up there until he does." Jesse informed before handing Ellie back her map.

"And you're good with leaving Dina here by herself?" Ellie asked Jesse.

"Her orders." Jesse replied.

"And anyway, she won't be alone, she'll have Talia. She's done some work in the infirmary back home. I'm sure she'll do all she can to help her out." Dylan said.

"Okay." Ellie replied, "Let's go tell them we're leaving, then."

"I'll just meet you out front." Jesse said.

"Yeah." Ellie replied before she headed back down to join Dina.

Dylan looked to Jesse and went to follow his sister, but turned back to talk to his best friend.

"Are you okay with all this?" Dylan asked Jesse.

"What is there to say, Dylan? My ex-girlfriend is pregnant with my best friend's baby and I am very happy for you both and for Ellie." Jesse sighed, "Honestly, Dylan...I'm happy for you and Dina, and I believe this will be good for Ellie. This baby might tame her a little. Does Talia know yet?" Jesse asked.

Dylan looked over the balcony to the lobby, seeing Talia, who seemed a little pissed off.

"I'm guessing she does now. I'm gonna have to talk to her before we leave. She does not look pleased with the news." Dylan replied.

"I'm sure she'll come around. She's a keeper you know, D. She's one of the good ones, so don't fuck it up." Jesse said with a smile.

"I know. Wish me luck." Dylan smiled before he joined the girls downstairs.

Dylan headed downstairs and was suddenly dragged away into the auditorium.

"I'll be back in a sec, Ellie." Dylan called back to his sister.

Dylan looked to Talia and she didn't look happy at all.

"So, when were you going to tell me that you knocked up your ex-girlfriend and your best friend? Did it even cross your mind that you had to tell me or were you just going to keep me in the dark till the baby arrived?" Talia asked.

"I was going to tell you, I just didn't know how. I never planned on this happening, Talia. But I consider this baby a blessing. Yes, Dina is my ex-girlfriend and she is pregnant with my baby, but I see her as a sister and she is dating Ellie. Talia, I love you and I don't want this to get between us, okay? You're the one I'm with and the only person that I want to be with." Dylan replied.

Talia looked to Dylan and smiled.

"I can't stay mad at you and anyway this baby will definitely be able to tame Ellie. I'm starting to get worried about her and all this bloodshed, I mean, none of this is going to bring back Joel." Talia informed.

"I know, I know. She's my sister and I'm looking out for her like always. I'm sure she'll be okay, but I'll be there if she needs me or if she finally realises that all of this was for nothing. I can't tell her to go back, because I no she won't listen to me. As long as Abby is alive, she won't stop." Dylan replied.

"I know that, but please do not get yourself killed for this." Talia informed.

Dylan cupped Talia's face in his hands and smiled down at her.

"I promise." Dylan smiled before he kissed Talia.

Dylan pulled away and left the auditorium, joining Ellie as she sat beside Dina on the couch. Ellie gently shook Dina awake, Dina smiling up at Ellie.

"Hi." Dina smiled.

"Hey, babe. I need you to lock the door for us." Ellie replied.

"Okay." Dina said.

Dylan looked to Dina and gave her a small smile. Dylan offered Dina his hand and helped her up off of the couch. Dina grabbed her bag of fluid and walked with Dylan to the door.

"Please look after her. I'm worried about her. I've never seen her like that before, after what happened at the hospital." Dina said to Dylan after Ellie had left the theatre.

"I know, I know...I'll keep an eye on her, D. I'll protect her with my life, you know that. Mow, please look after yourself. Talia is here to help, if you need it, okay?" Dylan replied.

Dina nodded and Dylan kissed her on the cheek, before he joined Ellie and Jesse out front.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 1.4K 15
After witnessing the death of your best friend Henry and his little brother, you're close to giving up and ending it all. Until Joel asks you to join...
290 28 4
if you hold on i might just stay forever if you get hurt i'll try to make it better if you go down then we go down together fem!oc x ellie williams
349K 13.3K 55
❛they sacrifice the few to save the many❜ ( joel miller Γ— fem!oc ) following the show mostly with hints of the game...
45.3K 1.8K 50
"𝙄 π™˜π™–π™£ π™™π™§π™žπ™«π™š 𝙛𝙀𝙧 𝙖 π™¬π™π™žπ™‘π™š." "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙗π™ͺ𝙩 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 π™œπ™šπ™© π™ͺ𝙨 π™©π™π™šπ™§π™š π™žπ™£ π™€π™£π™š π™₯π™žπ™šπ™˜π™š." "𝙄 π™©π™–π™ π™š π™™π™šπ™šπ™₯...