Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

10

219 7 0
By getvmin

Next morning.......

My eyes were closed but already awake. Almost lazy for my work in those freezy mornings. After taking a shower when I came out from bathroome, I got a massage from jimin... "So when are you coming?"

Why this guy is so excited for rehearsal....

I saw the massage but didn't answer him. I think he noticed that I didn't reply, so after a few minutes he called. I picked up the phone. Before I could say something he talked directly. "Why are you not answering my Massages?" He said in some cuteness. "I'm just awake. Will you give me some time for morning routine and my breakfast?" I answered in cold voice. "Oo. I-Im sorry!" When he said it in his soft voice, I blushed a little and put my hand on the chest.

Calm down....

"I'll be there in an hour get ready." I answered him and told him to be ready. "Yes madam!" He answered like I was giving him a commands.

What about this 'madam'? Huh....
Cute.....

-

"Hellooo~! Good morning!" Someone whispered in my ears, I became shocked and screamed. "Chill it's me. Jimin!"

That man in messy hair, sweating a lot. Look like he is already practicing. In some simple t-shirt and sweatpant.....
Don't distract......

"Are you insane! You scared me! Who welcomes their guests like this?" Yes I was already exploding on him, but not in a anger. "Guest? But we know eachother already so you are not my guest." I curved my lips in annoyed and split out.B"You jerk!" Don't know why? "Wh-what you said?" He asked with widen eyes and puppy face. "Nothing. Now let's go."

-

"Here is the music. Listen it first." He put the music on and leave the place where I was standing. "Ok." After he left I plugged the earphone and starts the music

It's already amazing....
Woow....
His voice is like magic in my ears....

I was listening it countless time. My eyes were closed and enjoying it. Putting smile on my face. It was cleared that I was deep in that song.

"Y/n?....y/n......?" Someone disturb me in and broke my link in which I was flowing countlessly. "Ah. Sorry! Actually song is really too amazing so...." I opened my eyes and looked at him, biting my lips. "Thank you. Now can we start our practice?" He brushed his both hands in his hair which make his forehead explode and my eyesight slipped there. "Ok, but what is the theme for it?" I bind my hairs with buckle and asked. "A couple dance."

What???

"Hhhh? Couple dance?" I gulped and looked at him. "Yes! Is there any problem?" He asked that much simply just like it was nothing. "No no. I'm just asking." I avoid his gaze and walked near the mirror. "Ok then let's start." And standing among the huge mirror, he plays his music.

"In the beginning of the music you have to sit opposite side of me..." I was fully in my character to explain him every single line. But it seems jimin was enjoying it. He was constantly staring at me but I pretended that I don't know anything. After few moments now jimin was in learning mood, but I just lost my mind on some else place. I was seeing his silky hairs were bouncing in air. Few drops of the sweat slipped down from it. Due to his loose t-shirt I was able to see his perfect six-pack when he jumped in the air.

Focus y/n......

We were engrossed in the practice, so when that 4 hours passed away easily we didn't know. "Want to take a break?"
Jimin was opening the lid of the water bottle. "I'm questioning the same. Do you want some break?" We both smiled at eachother. "So no need for break, then let's start again." Again we both lost in practice.

-

"You both are escaping your noon meal." Me and jimin both stopped in middle of our practice and saw at the opened door. "Hey hobi!" As I said and ran to hug him. "Good afternoon Hyung.!" Jimin also come and hugged him. "But you are here?" I asked him while holding his hand. "I went to your place but your friend said that you are here." He looked at me and said. "Need any help?" I asked as he was without any reason there. "I'm going outside for lunch. Want to join me?"

"Ummm...." Jimin was mumbling and saw at me. "Sure! I have no problem. Do you have Jimin?" First all of he became shocked that I spelled out his name. First time ever. "N-no. I'm ready." He nodded and said. "So get ready I'm waiting outside." As hobi said he left the room and we both made our way to change our selves.

-

Hobi took his place on driving seat. I joined him on front and jimin took his place in back seat. "So which place would you like to go?" Hobi asked me as he started the engine. "I'll manage with any place. wherever you say." Jimin winked in the front mirror of car while staring at me and answer to hobi. "Ok. Let's see!" On the way, everyone remain silent. It was making me more awkward to go outside with them. Hobi is okey, but Jimin....? "By the way! Why are you at jimin's academy?" Finally someone opened his mouth. But why he needed to ask this question? I breathe firstly and then answered. "A-aa....! To learn him dance for his new song." Hobi turned intensely to me and looked in shock. "Hhhh?...jimin need someone's help? It's not possible. It's really strange jiminie!" He moved his eyesight in the mirror and look at him. "Hyung!! It's compulsory that number one dancer can not take help of second one?"

Jimin tried to tease me and chuckled a little. I narrowed my eyes with sharp smirk and ignored him as possible as I can. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that!"
He apologized just for formalities because he was wearing still that weird smile on his face. It makes me more annoyed.

Now see Mr. Park Jimin.....

"Huhh!" I sighed loudly. "What happened?" Hobi asked. "Nothing."

-

As we reached at the place, hobi get off from his seat so rapidly and ran to me for give me hand for get off from the car.

Someone is jealous......
Hmmmm.....

Jimin started to walk inside just like we were not with him and he is alone for lunch. "What happened to him?" Hobi pointed at him and laughing slipped out from my mouth. I immediately covered it with my hand so hobi can not notice it.

Jimin was already sitting on the corner table, staring at the manu, and biting his lower lip. "So what would you like to order?" Hobi patted on his back and distracted him. "Let's you both order in a group. I want to see is that your both's taste are same or not?" He raised his one eyebrow and pout. "You have to speak at the same time, okay?"

Atleast leave this place to make my heart flutter.....

"Ohk. As you say." Me and hobi handed the menu. I once looked at hobi and he did the same. "So....one, two and three...!" As jimin finished his counting, me and hobi both said 'kimchi with kimbab'. Thank God he said the same! "Wow! Nice team work. Hmm!" He clapped twice and leaned back in his chair.

After a few minutes one slim figure girl in black and white dress appeared there with food in her hand. "See you after a long time here." She put the plate on the table and gritted to hobi. "Hey you! How are you? Long time no see!" Hobi also gritted her. I think she is his another friend. "I'm fit and fine!" She raised her hands in air and it seems she wanted to show her slim figure. "You know her?" I asked him. That girl move her eyesight at me. May be she was sawing me first time ever. When, Jimin was still staring at the manu seems he wanted to order something more.

"Yh ofcourse! She was living near me but before a year she changed her house. I'm used to come here." As hobi explain jimin raised his head from the menu. "Because she is giving you an offer right hyung?" At least speak something sweet when you are opening your mouth. "Hey jiminie! You know very well. But it's bitter truth actually." Hobi laughed out loudly. "Who is she?" That girl pointed at me.

"Oh! I never introduce you but she is y/n, my childhood friend." hobi pointed at me and said. "Ooo!" Immediately she turned to jimin and opened her hell like mouth. "You are looking more handsome men!" She commented on him and staring constantly. But in last it's jimin thing, whenever someone said such a things, he would never refused to give back answer. "Thank you!" And smiled that much widely, I had never seen him before.

Thank you huh...
Thank you..?

"Ok. Now enjoy your food." Finally she left and I felt that I'm actually living. I take some more oxygen in my breath. "Thank you."

-

After finished our meal we stepped outside of the cafe. But some voice behind from us refused to go further. That girl who was serving there, came to us and started to talk with both of them. She just ignore me. Don't know why? "Do you like our food?" That is what she asked. "Ohh ! Yh! It's delicious."

Huhhh...
What's wrong with this girl....

I think to ignore her and make my way towards the car, take my place in it. After getting in I again looked at three of them. Seeing that she was putting her hand on jimin's shoulder and laughing very much. I turned my head opposite side just like I don't know anything and started to lick my lips until it was turned in red.

See how he is smiling.....
Jerk....

Jimin's pov.

When me and hyung came back to the car I could see y/n was looking at me like she would attack on me anytime.

But I like her in all way. Cute.!!!

As hyung turned the wheel on our way, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Unknown:
"Don't get involved in my case." The same number from I get massage few days ago.

You:
"What you mean? And first all of tell me your name."

Unknown:
"You will comes to know very soon."

You:
"You the son of bitch, just tell me."

He red the massage but didn't reply.

Y/N's pov.

"Thank you hyung for today's lunch." We get off from the car. Jimin bowed at hobi as he thanked him. "It's ok. Now continue your practice." Hobi waved at me and smiled. "Yh sure.!"

-

"I don't think I'll able to dance." Jimin said. And I turned to look him. "Why?" I asked in surprise that why this hard working men is saying no to practice so suddenly. "I'm overloaded." And he put his hands on his stomach.

Then who said you to eat more for make impression among that girl.
Huh.....

"Then take some rest. I'll see you later."
I said it and rolled the door lock. "But where are you going?" Jimin hold my wrist with his small and skinny fingers and asked. I froze for a moment, didn't know how to react. My heart was beating in my ears. "T-to take some fresh air, in backyard." As I answered his grip started to loose on my wrist. "Ok!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

968K 41.3K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
210K 4.5K 18
"I was so selfish."
314K 10.4K 34
- " Lets see how long you can play your G⃣A⃣M⃣E⃣"
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin