Drowning

Von BriannaBreckenridge

They met when he was going on a date with one of her best friends. They end up together. Could something or s... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Four

12 1 0
Von BriannaBreckenridge

The next day, Nick came over and he and Brizee sat by the pool. They were lying in a lawn chair cuddling.

"I like this," Brizee said.

"Me, too," Nick said kissing her neck.

"What are you doing here!" Theresa said.

"I came over to be with my girl," Nick said.

"She is not your girl anymore," Theresa said.

"Theresa!" Brizee said.

"He used you, Brizee," Theresa said.

"He explained why, he didn't know if I wanted him because of who he is or what he does, every relationship he had, the girls wanted him because he was a Backstreet Boy, he wanted someone who wants him for him, and he knows that I want him for him, not because he is a Backstreet Boy," Brizee said.

"He could have asked you," Theresa said.

"I know, okay, but I was scared, and afraid of what she would say," Nick said.

"I still can't get over how you treated her, okay," Theresa said.

"I'm sorry, okay, from now on, she will be treated like a princess," Nick said.

"Fine, but you will pay if you hurt her," Theresa said. She went inside. Brizee looked at Nick.

"What's wrong with her?" Nick asked.

"She's a little protective of me, she doesn't want me to get hurt and she doesn't want Britt to get hurt," Brizee said.

"I won't hurt you," Nick said. AJ came out and saw them.

"Brizee, he is still using you," AJ said.

"No I'm not," Nick said getting up.

"AJ, he was scared of what I might think of him, he was scared that I wanted him because he's a Backstreet Boy, that's all," Brizee said. AJ smiled.

"Do you," AJ said.

"Never, he's Nick Carter to me, not Nick Backstreet," Brizee said smiling up at him.

"Nick, don't hurt her, okay," AJ said.

"Never," Nick said hugging Brizee as she stood in front of him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She watched them through the window. She vowed to have Nick all to herself and she would never give up until he was hers.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That night, Nick and Brizee were at Nick's house, lying on the bed, kissing. He looked at her and smiled and they kissed again.

"Move in with me," Nick said.

"Are you sure?" Brizee asked.

"I want to hold you every night and wake up with you in my arms every morning," Nick said. Brizee smiled.

"I want that, too, I love being in your arms," Brizee said.

Three weeks later, Brizee was all moved in and they were enjoying living together. Even though she wasn't living there anymore, she told Brittany and Theresa that she would still pay her part of the rent. Brizee and Nick sat there in the living room, watching a movie cuddling. The phone rang.

"Hello, yeah, what, okay, I'll be there, bye," Brizee said. She hung up and got up.

"What is it," Nick said.

"Janine needs me to close," Brizee said.

"Damn, okay, see you later, baby," Nick said. She kissed him and got her purse and left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She watched as Brizee left. She had to get Brizee out of the house so that she can work on her plan to get Nick all to herself. She made her move and went to the door and rang the doorbell.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brizee arrived at work and found Janine in the office. Janine looked up and saw her.

"Hey Brizee, what brings you here tonight?" Janine said.

"Uh, you called and said that you needed me to close," Brizee said. Janine looked at her.

"I didn't call you, Brizee," Janine said.

"If you didn't, who did?" Brizee asked.

"I don't know, but I don't need you to close, you can go on home," Janine said. Brizee went home and found Nick gone. She looked all over the house and didn't find him. She went up and got into the shower and got out and got into her pajamas. She got into bed and laid there. She heard the front door open and close. She looks and sees Nick come into the room.

"Hey, I thought you had to close," Nick said.

"Yeah, I got there and Janine was there and she said she didn't call me or need me to close," Brizee said.

"Hmmmm, a prank call, I guess," Nick said.

"Probably, where did you go?" Brizee asked.

"Went for a drive, on my boat," Nick said.

"Oh," Brizee said.

"I forgot to leave a note, I'm sorry," Nick said.

"It's okay," Brizee said. He stripped and got into bed and pulled her close. He kissed her forehead and they went to sleep.

Nick woke up the next morning and saw Brizee asleep. He got up and got dressed and left a note and left. He went out to his boat and got on and saw her sitting there waiting for him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brizee woke up and saw Nick gone. She got up and got dressed and found a note. She read it. Hey baby, went out on the boat, be back later, I love you, Nick. She went out to the dock and saw Nick's boat sailing off and she saw two people on the boat. She saw Nick's blond hair but the other person had light brown hair and it was a girl. She stood there thinking what was going on and why Nick would lie to her. She went into the house and sat there waiting for Nick to return. Three hours went by and Nick came in and saw her. She stared at him.

"Why did you lie to me," Brizee said.

"What, I went out on my boat," Nick said.

"Yeah, I know, but you didn't tell me you weren't going to be alone, I saw you sailing off and I saw a girl with light brown hair, who is she, Nick," Brizee said.

"It was a friend, she was there when I got there, I thought I was going by myself but she was there and wanted to go so we went," Nick said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

She snuck into the back door and hid and listened to the conversation and heard them arguing and smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Why would you lie to me, Nick, I know you are lying, are you cheating on me?" Brizee asked.

"I'm not," Nick said.

Three months went by. Nick has been acting secretly and Brizee was getting tired of it. She arrived home from work and heard moaning from upstairs. She went upstairs and opened the bedroom door and saw something that made her heart drop. Nick was in bed having sex with a girl. She saw the girl's face and saw that it was Theresa. Theresa looked and saw her and smiled. Nick stopped and looked up and saw Brizee. He jumped up and got dressed and Theresa got dressed. Brizee turned and ran out and ran down the stairs and ran out the door. She got into her car and drove off and went to AJ's house. She saw Brittany's car there and she went up and knocked on the door. The door opened and AJ stood there. She collapsed in his arms and he held her as she cried. Brittany came to the door and saw her.

"Briz," Brittany said. Brizee sobbed. AJ picked her up and carried her inside and Brittany closed the door and locked it. AJ sat her down on the couch.

"Brizee, what happened," AJ said.

"I came home from work and I saw Nick in bed, having sex with another girl," Brizee said crying.

"Who?" Brittany asked.

"Theresa, and she was smiling," Brizee said crying.

"What, I can't believe her, she's been acting funny since you and Nick got together, I mean, after you forgave him for using you," Brittany said.

"If Nick comes here, I don't want to see him," Brizee said.

"Brizee, let's go down to the house and throw Theresa's stuff out and AJ can move in and help us with the payments or he can help us, right baby," Brittany said.

"Yes, I will," AJ said.

"I can't believe them," Brizee said. She left with Brittany. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. AJ opened it and saw Theresa.

"Is Brizee here?" Theresa asked.

"No, she isn't, but do come in," AJ said pulling her in. He locked the door.

"Why did you do it, Theresa, why did you go after Nick, did you do this to hurt Brizee," AJ said.

"I wanted Nick all to myself," Theresa said.

"So you went and broke your best friend's heart, how could you do that, you are completely heartless when it comes to friends, you had the chance to be with Nick, remember, but you pushed him onto Brizee, remember!" AJ said. Theresa sat down.

"I forgot about that," Theresa said.

"And you want to know something else, Kevin was going to ask you out," AJ said.

"He was?" Theresa asked.

"Yes, instead of the heartache you caused, you could have had your own guy, instead of taking your best friend's guy," AJ said.

"Could have?" Theresa asked. She saw Kevin come in.

"Yeah, but now, I don't know," Kevin said.

"I have to fix this," Theresa said running out the door.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2K 92 50
They have been best friends and soon become more than that. Will they last?
57.5K 1.5K 31
This is about a girl that falls in love with her bestfriend she finds out that he feels the same exact way but a lot of things get in their way like...
686 25 22
She and her stepsister join the guys on tour. She falls for one guy but he breaks her heart so she falls for his best friend. Who will keep her hear...
182 16 27
He saw her that's all it took was one look but does she feel it too? This story is filled with struggle fought with love. Which will prevail?